Reconciliation

Save me from my /ice prince/ boss

Myungsoo waited patiently in his office for you to come in. "Morning." He greeted for the first time in ages. 

"Morning." You said not wanting to be cold and start a fight for no reason. 

"Jin Ah. I'm sorry it's taken so long to say this but I only love you. And I want to be with you." 

Before he could carry on you in. "Myungsoo, if that's true, will you do something for me?" 

"Sure baby, anything."

The sincere look in his eyes made you not want to ask him such a difficult question. But you had to make sure, you had baby to think about too. 

"Sign over your shares of the Kwon company to my name." 

"What? I can't do the Mr Kwon would be so disappointed to know I lied and then betrayed him." 

"Is it him or Meejin your worried about?" 

"It's him of course, don't bring her up. You know she's irrelevant."

"What if it was for your child and not me?" 

"That wouldn't matter. It's Mr Kwon's trust." Myungsoo replied not realising fully what you said. 

"Whatever." You sighed and handed him an envelope. "Two weeks notice and my letter of resignation.

"You're leaving? Just because I wouldn't put any shares in your name?! I never thought you were so selfish." 

"Don't act like you even care. I'm leaving and that's what you wanted so just be happy. And let's not bring it up anymore." You said sitting down at your desk and logging into your computer. 

"You're right I'm done trying with you. Maybe you're not worth it." Myungsoo said his words stinging you. "I thought you were really different I thought you loved me like I loved you." 

It hurt to listen to him so you put in your earphones, just two more weeks and you'll be gone you reassured yourself. 

"What is wrong with you?! Why don't you care anymore?" Myungsoo shouted yanking the earphones out of ears. 

He grabbed your hands harshly and made you look at him. "What's wrong? Tell me! What have I done to deserve this? Do you not love me anymore?" 

"I do love you!" You shouted back hot tears flowing down your cheeks. 

"Then why are you being like this?" He asked calming down. You struggled to break free of his grasp. 

"Let go. You're hurting me." 

"No answer me." 

"Let go!" 

"No." 

"I don't want to be with you anymore because I don't feel like you love me." You confess. It didn't matter how petty you sounded. There was nothing left to loose. 

"I do, Jin Ah I know I was jerk to you and that's why you were cold to me but seeing you be like that just made me more cold and the situation just kept getting worse and neither of us tried to make anything better. But let's stop now before it's too late I can't loose you." 

"You already lost me." 

"Damn it Jin Ah!" He growled and stared at you. Effectively paralysing you with his eyes. "I love you." Myungsoo said breathlessly collapsing on top of you as you hugged him tightly. 

"I love you too. I'm sorry for being like that before." You said wiping the tears that fell from his eyes. He held onto you tighter making it hard to breathe. 

"Myungsoo." You said in discomfort, he got the message immediately and loosened his grip. 

"Don't ever leave me." He sobbed. You felt the month of pain disappear. You were both being stupid but all that mattered now was that you were both going to fix it and that you both loved each other very much. 

"Yah! Stop acting like only you were sad. You know how much I missed you?" You scolded him as you ran your fingers across his cheeks and jawline. 

"Sorry. I'll take better care of you from now." Myungsoo said his eyes lingering on your stomach. 

He doesn't know I'm pregnant, does he? You wondered. "How did I even manage to leave a bruise?" You let out a sigh of relief when you realised he was upset about before. 

"Well you are pretty aggressive when you're mad." You joked. 

"Sorry.." He uttered full of remorse. 

"I was just joking! Don't say sorry again or I will actually leave." You warned. Myungsoo just held on to you like a koala and closed his eyes enjoying every second of your warmth. 

"Mr Kim, this is lovely but I don't want you getting fired so let's get to work. Okay?"  

Myungsoo groaned. "Fine. But tomorrow I'm talking to Mr Kwon and getting this all sorted. You can even have the shares, after all they are mine and he can't refuse."

"I don't want them Myungsoo." 

"No I didn't mean to be rude before you aren't selfish." 

"Myungsoo, I really don't want them, what use would they be to me? I just wanted to know if would consider giving them to me, if you trusted me enough." 

"I do trust y--"

"I know baby. That's all I need." You assured. 

"I love you so much." He said gently caressing your face before leaning to kiss you passionately. 

"I love you too." You said softly after the kiss ended. 

The day at the work flew by today and was actually enjoyable now that things were better between you and Myungsoo. You no longer had that heavy feeling in your chest. 

"Jin Ah, will you come over today? I'll drop you home afterwards it's just Taemin really missed you." 

"Sure but don't you want me to come over too?" 

"What? Of course I do! I missed you way more than that brat did." Myungsoo spoke really fast before you could even carry on pretending to be offended. 

"Well then even better~" You said walking to the car. "Oh, oppa, let's go get Sungyeol too!" You suggested remembering how great he'd been lately. 

"Good idea. I'll drop you off with Taemin first then drive up to his house." 

An aura of happiness and warmth surrounded every person present. As you spent the rest of the night watching tv and eating food. 

 

A/N:

unrelated to the story but if you guys have any myungsoo/woohyun/sungyeol lead Fanfics to share (that are not ) please leave a comment below - it's for a subscriber who is a new inspirit ~ 

thanks (: