Skinship

Save me from my /ice prince/ boss

 

You woke up when the sun rays hit your eyes, unlike the past couple of days when you would wake up to the sound of your alarm. 
 
Turning to face where Myungsoo had been sleeping, you noticed that he was no longer beside you. 
 
However, you were greeted with a note explaining how he had left to get started on work and thought he should let you sleep for a while.
 
You sighed, still a bit upset that he wasn't there with you, especially after last night. 
 
The night you slept with and confessed to your boss, you were pretty sure it was against company policy but who cared, he was the boss after all. 
 
It was crazy, you know and Myungsoo probably did too but you can't help you who you fall in love with. It just happens. 
 
Anyway, at least Myungsoo had left you a note seen as you knew he did have a lot of work to do. 
 
Oddly, at roughly the same time, Myungsoo had been thinking about how much he was missing you already. 
 
'Hurry up and come downstairs!' He texted. 
 
Still in the hotel room you heard your phone beep after coming back from having a quick shower, you smiled reading that it was a text from Myungsoo. 
 
You grinned at how concise the text was, it sounded just like your boss was actually saying the words. 
 
'I'm on my way.' You texted back then ran off to get ready. 
 
Seen as there were no upcoming meetings or conferences you and the weather was nice, you wore a floral dress and wedges then head downstairs. 
 
"Myungsoo." You called smiling. "You should have woken me to help you out." 
 
"You looked tired." He replied shuffling closer to you. 
 
"Thank you." You thanked him for his consideration. 
 
"No problem, baby." He said naturally then winked as though you had been dating for months. 
 
"Oppa." You said blushing, no one would be a able to resist a wink that deadly. 
 
Myungsoo beckoned for you to follow him into the café. You sat down at a table and he ordered coffee and muffins for the both of you. 
 
"We are dating, right?" He asked frankly, not forgetting to check if anyone was around. 
 
"If that's okay with you sir." You chimed. 
 
He laughed, "I'd like that miss Jung." 
 
After finalising your relationship, the two of you ate breakfast then began working. 
 
Not much had changed work wise, you both were still professional, apart from the small amounts of skinship when no one was looking. 
 
Having finished work for the afternoon you decided to bring Myungsoo and Woohyun some lunch in Woohyun's office. 
 
"You should both take a break and eat." You told them setting down the food. 
 
"Thanks sweetie." Woohyun said happily taking up your offer. "Sit and eat with us too."
 
You glanced at Myungsoo who gave a small nod, then proceeded to sit down. 
 
"Hyung?" Myungsoo called Woohyun after the latter had just put some food into his mouth. "Jin Ah is officially mine now, so if you flirt with her anymore, I'll kill you."
 
Woohyun almost choked hearing his friends words, who on the other hand continued eating.
 
You laughed lightly then began eating, staying mostly in silence as the two friends carried on talking about work related issues and some personal catch up. 
 
Once you were all done eating Woohyun excused himself, leaving only you and Myungsoo. 
 
You started by cleaning the mess up, and then gathered some paper for Myungsoo to sign as his next task. 
 
As you were doing so Myungsoo s his hands around your waist. 
 
"What is happening to the world?" You said placing your hands on top of his. 
 
"What?" He replied confusedly. 
 
"Well there must be something bad happening if Mr Kim is hugging me instead of working."
 
"For your information, your boss loves skinship, he just hadn't found anyone worthy of his skinship. And like you said, I need to enjoy myself sometimes too."
 
You turned around and gave him a peck on the lips. "I could get used to this." 
 
"Me too." He said turning you to face him as he deepened the kiss. 
 
There was thin line between love and hate and unknowingly along your journey of hate and indifference the two of you had crossed the line.