I don't love her

Save me from my /ice prince/ boss

"What the hell are you doing?!" Myungsoo growled and pushed Meejin off him. 

"I thought you--" Myungsoo took no time to listen and and ran out of door   to look for you. 

Look at him running off after that girl! Meejin snarled. I better call dad and tell him to deal with her. 

He figured you had gone home so he sat in his car and tried calling you. You sat sobbing on your bed and turned his calls to mute. You wanted to pick up and ask him how long he was cheating on you and why but you didn't want him to see you crying.

 It was hard to explain how disgusted you felt, just last night you both slept together and said how much you loved each other. Did he not mean any of it?! Were you just his gullible PA?

"Why is she not picking up?" Myungsoo screamed frustratedly. He ran his hands through his hair and put the key in the ignition. 

20 minutes later and you were just calming down, watching tv as a distraction when you heard a loud knock at door. Looks like the distraction worked because you went straight to the door forgetting it would most probably be Myungsoo. 

You opened the door in your stripped pyjamas, hair messy and eyes puffy. When you saw him your eyes widened and you mentally face palmed before immediately shutting the door. 

He sighed heavily. His heart hurt seeing you upset, especially if it was because of him. He then smiled at how cute you looked just like a little child. You were the one he loved not anyone else. Not even close. 

He knocked again. "Let me in, please." He said through the letter box. You ignored him but his voice made you want to cry harder. 

Please Jin Ah just let me explain it's not what you think it is! He texted you repeatedly asking you to open the door, saying he was sorry. 10 minutes later and he got no response he went back into his car to try again later. He couldn't force you out. 

Just then he noticed the rilakkuma notepad in his glove box and wrote a letter to post through your letter box. Maybe you would read it.

"Leave me alone!" You shouted when you heard another knock at the door 5 minutes later. It was only one knock so you thought it might not be Myungsoo and went to check. "That's weird." You mused when you saw the familiar rilakumma paper from a notepad you lost a while ago. 

Opening it up it was a letter from Myungsoo. I love you Jung Jin Ah, I love you and only you. Please don't cry anymore because of you me because I feel like I can't breathe properly when I see you hurt. Let me inside so I explain everything properly to you, it's not what you think. If you don't accept the explanation or you want me to leave I will leave straight away. Please just let me talk to you. 

You sighed and opened the door, he was certainly your weakness. 

He followed you to the sofas with an apologetic look. It took all he had to not hug you. 

"I don't know where to begin but what you saw and heard wasn't what you're thinking. Meejin kissed me, I didn't kiss her back and on Thursday she was at my place but she never slept over. I lied because I wanted to sort things out before I told you about her." 

You lips trembled and you felt the tears coming. "Sort what out Myungsoo? If you're not seeing her why would you lie?!" You asked your voice cold with disgust. 

"Well all this time Meejin was in the hospital, in coma."

"What so now she's okay your just pushing me aside?"

"No! Of course not. I meant I never worried about you being my girlfriend. But now she's out I'm worried because before she fell ill her father did too. I owed him a lot for giving me this job and he really wanted to see her married to me. I only agreed because I didn't want him to be stressed anymore."

"You were with her before? Did you love her?" You asked your eyes glistening with water. It broke Myungsoo's heart to see you so vulnerable. 

"I was never with her. I never kissed her, never touched her. Never loved her." He said wrapping his arms around you, you pushed him off but he held you tighter. "I love you baby, I'm sorry I got us into this mess when this is exactly what I didn't want happening. You really do mean the world to me so never leave me. Okay?" Myungsoo spoke as tears rolled down his face. 

"I love you too oppa. Sorry for misunderstanding." You said. "But what will you do now? You said you'd marry her." 

"I don't want to marry her. And I won't. I'll find a way out of this don't worry." Myungsoo said softly kissing you cheek you buried your face into his chest. He combed your black, messy hair with his fingers and cuddled you 'til you fell asleep. 


_____________
A/N:
Okay so you might be wondering why has the drama ended so soon (and why his explanation and this scenario ) but I didn't know how to drag it out. Don't worry though there will be more angst and drama. Hopefully it's more dramatic next time though. 

Also remember to leave comments because I'm always willing to try improve with any suggestions you have to offer. 

Enjoy.