Is he for real?

Save me from my /ice prince/ boss

"Who could be calling so early in the morning?" You thought out loud upon hearing her phone ring. 

 
"Hello?" You answered groggily. "Oh, really? Thank you! Um, for seven?" You asked doubling checking, then after thinking for a couple of seconds you replied. "Yeah, sure. Goodbye." 
 
It was Linda calling to tell you, you had gotten the job, not only that but you were asked to start working this morning. 
 
"Better go get ready then." You spoke to yourself still too tired to fully open your eyes. 
 
You then walked from your bedroom to your barely furnished kitchen to make some coffee.
 
 
"Mr Kim?" Linda called walking into Myungsoo's lavish office. 
 
"Yes Linda?"
 
"Miss Jung is here now, should I send her in? Or explain everything to her first?"
 
"Just send her straight in, thank you."
 
"Good morning Mr Kim." 
 
"No, it won't be until you get me some coffee Jin Ah." Myungsoo said staring her straight in the eyes. 
 
Really? Does he really have to look at me like that? It makes me feel so uncomfortable. I guess it's better than him totally ignoring my presence like last time though, you thought. 
 
"Hello?" Myungsoo called impatiently. 
 
"Hi" You said back. 
 
"Coffee Jin Ah, quickly." Myungsoo spoke sternly. 
 
Wow, how rude. No please no thank you, I only just came in as well now I have to leave. 
 
After practically running to and from Starbucks you had come back into the tall well decorated building in which you now worked. 
 
"Here you go sir." She said handing him the cup of coffee. Myungsoo looked at your nails again today but noticed you had removed the cute pandas. 
 
"What is this?" Myungsoo asked a second after receiving his cup.
 
"Your coffee sir." You told him not sure what he was asking. 
 
"This isn't the way I take my coffee." He said coldly. The only time he would show you any emotion was when he seemed to be mad. 
 
"It's just normal coffee Mr Kim." You assured him.
 
"Normal coffee meaning without milk or sugar, right?" 
 
"With milk sir."
 
"Where is the sugar?" 
 
"There is no sugar."
 
"I like to have two spoons of sugar."
 
"I'll go get some." You said turning to leave before your boss' odd behaviour confused you anymore. 
 
"No."
 
"Sorry?"
 
"The sugar won't dissolve well now."
 
"I'm sure it will sir."
 
"Miss Jung go throw this coffee away then come straight back so I can explain some things to you."
 
"Okay Mr Kim." You replied and stepped outside. 
 
Before you could even enter properly Myungsoo began talking. 
 
"So Jin Ah, as my personal assistant I expect you to complete every job I give you to the highest standard, to be punctual and to not question me. Arraso?"
 
"Yes sir."
 
"The rest I'll explain later, right now you can go sort out your desk in the office linked to mine."
 
You nodded and went toward the the room when there was a knocking at the door. 
 
"Come in." Myungsoo said. 
 
"For you Mr Kim." A worker for the canteen said and set down a cup, then left.
 
"What is this?" Myungsoo asked Jin Ah.
 
"I quickly ordered you new coffee when I was throwing out your old coffee." You explained to him.
 
"I suppose this will have to do for today, although next time make sure you don't mess up. And when I give you a job, complete the job before you do something else."
 
You just stared in shock at Myungsoo.
 

Why is she just staring into space now? God what kind of assistant have you given me? Myungsoo questioned in his head. 

 
What? Really? I get him his coffee and instead of thanking me he lectures me. Is he for real?
 
____________________________________________________
A/N:
I'm sorry about not proof reading yet again. But hopefully it's okay. 
Are you liking the story so far? Myungsoo's character still doesn't seem right to me.