Movie time cuddles

Save me from my /ice prince/ boss

The next day Myungsoo wasn't working and Taemin was at school. So he invited you over for lunch and a movie. You kept it casual wearing jeans and hoodie. 

You walked into his sleek apartment building and up to the 3rd floor. Pressing the bell to his house a few minutes later. 

"I'm so sorry baby! Something came up and our plans can't happen now." Myungsoo said in a hushed voice only opening the door slightly. "Love you, bye." He said slamming the door closed. 

That was weird. Very weird. You thought but turned around, you should respect his privacy but he didn't even call earlier, he didn't even offer to drive you home. It's best not to overthink you thought. 

Myungsoo groaned annoyed, Meejin had just shown up at his place and he couldn't let her see you at his place. 

When she left later in the afternoon he called you and apologised saying Taemin came home from school upset and didn't want to see anyone. 

You had spent the whole day doing chores and you'd only talked to Myungsoo once. It was like he was preoccupied with something else. It was strange. 

Anyway Friday came soon enough and you were back the office where you found Myungsoo sitting at his desk rubbing his head. "Are you okay baby?" 

He nodded smiling at the concern on your face. He loved you too much to let you go and he didn't know what to do. 

Meejin's father/the ceo walked into the room to talk to him and you took your leave. He looked even more stressed after the talk. What was he hiding? 

"Jin Ah, let's leave early. Let's go to my house and watch that movie." 

"Um. Sure you are my boss after all Mr Kim." You said laughing. 

On the way out you bumped into Meejin, her eyes bored into yours. You didn't know what was wrong but she wasn't happy. 

Ugh Meejin thought seeing Myungsoo and you laughing in the lobby. I don't like the way she sticks to my Myungsoo I bet she only likes him because he's rich and handsome. 

Being cuddled up on Myungsoo's sofa felt so good. His strong muscular arms wrapped tightly around you as though he felt you'd disappear if he let go. He inhaled your scent and closed his eyes, nothing made him happier than when he held you it was so serene and blissful. 

You looked up at him and kissed him passionately. He smiled and he held you closer. No words were needed. 

"Stay with me?" Myungsoo asked when the movie was finished. You agreed and he lead you to the bedroom. 


A/N:
(Did you guys get that they had ? Or am I too vague. OTL) 

So I'm planning on some drama with Meejin and Jin Ah, Myungsoo having to tell Jin Ah what's going on and another addition ;) to the story... But it's not going too well. I can't think of how to do any of this stuff

Anyway enjoy this double update. 
(I feel like the quality of my writing is going down and I have no plan yet so nothing is really jelling. ;~;)