Too much tension

Save me from my /ice prince/ boss

A month since he last came to the office Sungyeol is back again after coming back from Berlin. 

He doesn't know why or how but he knows Myungsoo and you have drifted apart. 

From what he hears both from you and Myungsoo he figures it is mostly down to meddling from Meejin and somewhat down to the pressure of having to hide their relationship as well as the stress of having to work together. 

The tall boy rubbed his forehead walking to the office building. These things seemed so silly. How could you two let things get that bad that it had now been two weeks that you had barely spoken to each other or hung out after work. Especially since he saw how well you both got on. 

"Sungyeol! Watch out." You warned when you saw he was so close to bumping into the glass door in the lobby. 

"Woops." He said grinning. Inwardly he laughed at the fact he was only about to hurt himself because he was thinking about you and then he was saved by you too. "Where's Myungsoo at?" 

Your face dropped at the mention of his name. You weren't even sure if you were dating or not. After a big argument with lots of shouting and tears(the tears all from your part) Myungsoo walked out of your house, and since that night neither of you made any attempt of reconciliation and no matter how much you wanted to see the other you were both just as stubborn. Myungsoo thought you were being unreasonable. You thought he was. 

"Mr Kim is in one of the meeting rooms, I'll take you." 

"Thanks. How have you been though?" 

"Honestly ty Yeol. I've been feeling weird and the situation between me and Myung isn't helping. I'm glad you're back though." You told him as you took him up the stairs to floor 2. 

"You really shouldn't neglect your health for work or because of Myungsoo if I see anything happen today because you're unwell I will carry you to the doctors, okay?" Sungyeol warned. 

You smiled and nodded then knocked at the door. "Come in." Myungsoo's loud emotionless voice carried through the door. 

"Sungyeol is here." You said then turned to leave. 

"No. Stay. Myungsoo doesn't mind. I bought food from the BBQ restaurant. Stay and eat, please?" 

Myungsoo's heart ached seeing you smile halfheartedly. You'd gotten so thin lately. He missed you like crazy, your smile, your warmth. 

The three of you ate in an uncomfortable silence, no matter how much Sungyeol tried the tension couldn't be broken. 

Soon enough you finished eating and Sungyeol left to use the bathroom. You began cleaning the rubbish shoving it all into the bin. 

You stole a glance at Myungsoo who had sat back at the laptop. His face of concentration stealing your attention. So cute. Recently all you'd received was his glares and annoyed face. 

"Ouch." You muttered having cut yourself on the shape edge of the Pepsi can you were trying to put in the bin. 

Myungsoo's head shot up and he was beside you in an instant. "What's wrong with you?! Be more careful next time he said pulling a tissue on finger to stop the blood." 

Your heart raced at how close he was to you. Looking into his eyes you saw only care and affection. You missed this side of him. 

Meejin coughed standing beside the door frame. He gently dropped your hand and put a plaster down on the table beside you. 

"You're getting blood everywhere. Why are you so clumsy?" Meejin snarled. 

Sungyeol came back from the bathroom and glared at Meejin, he didn't glare often which is why it was so scary. "Come." He said leading you to the chair and putting the plaster on for you. 

"Thank you." You said and Meejin just left pretending to be busy. 

Even after Sungyeol and most people at the office left, you and Myungsoo remained behind finishing a project. 

"What is this?" Myungsoo said slamming a paper on your desk. He didn't mean to be a jerk to you but this whole situation frustrated him beyond endurance and he couldn't control himself. 

"It's what you asked for." You said firmly. 

"No. You didn't include the international details." 

"I didn't have any information on that. It was you and Meejin who attended the conference not me." 

"What? So you couldn't have asked one of us?" 

You scoffed and got up from your desk acting angry but it hurt. That tone he used really hurt. 

"You can't just get up and leave!" Myungsoo said gritting his teeth. You walked off anyway towards the door. 

Myungsoo grabbed you hand and spun you around so you were facing him. You tried to break free but ended up stuck between the door, the table and Myungsoo. The table dug into the side of your stomach but you ignored it too busy staring angrily at Myungsoo. 

"What the hell is wrong with you lately? Do you want to be fired?" He questioned. You chest heaved up and down. So mad he was acting this way. Like he was doing nothing wrong. 

"Answer me!" He said pushing you further onto the table. You looked away in too much pain to say anything; both physically and emotionally.  

A few seconds later you built up enough strength to push him off, grabbed your coat and headed out the door.  

Myungsoo went back to his chair smashing his fists hard on the table in frustration.