number two

Save me from my /ice prince/ boss

Hearing your stomach rumble you decided to go pick up some food before going to find your boss. 

 
"Myungsoo-sshi, here." You said handing him the bag of food. 
 
When he didn't take it you  placed it on the table in front of him. 
 
"You eat, I have a lot to do."
 
"There isn't that much work that you can't spare 30 minutes to eat." You retorted and sat down beside him. 
 
"Aish." Myungsoo groaned and shut the lid of his laptop.
 
 He then watched you take all of the food out of the bag and lay it out on the table, smiling at how hard you looked like you were concentrating, just like you wanted everything perfect. 
 
"Yum this looks great." Woohyun said barging in. 
 
"Be quiet and get out hyung."
 
"Why so mad dongsaeng?" Woohyun asked cutely, making you swoon a little. 
 
"Because of you I have so much work to do." Myungsoo said staring angrily at Woohyun. 
 
"Is that really all" Woohyun asked winking and not so subtly pointing his eyes toward you. 
 
"Y-ye-s." Myungsoo stuttered slightly flustered. "Now leave." He said gaining back his cold, scary and powerful persona.
 
"It's okay Woohyun-sshi can stay. I bought quite a lot of food."
 
"See Myungsoo she's such a sweetie." Woohyun said sticking out his tongue then squashing his way in between you two. "Call me Woohyun oppa though. Sshi is too formal."
 
"Okay oppa." Jin Ah said tucking into the udon. 
 
As much as Woohyun liked to tease Myungsoo is wasn't hard to tell that the two were close and that Woohyun was a sweet guy. 
 
After eating Myungsoo and you walked back to the construction site. 
 
Myungsoo would examine the rooms and see what needed to be changed and what needed to be done by when, whilst you would draw sketches and take notes. 
 
"Can we move the heater and have floors with heating?" Myungsoo asked. 
 
"That'll take too long sir, we're already behind."
 
"Doesn't mean we should slack, I want the Kwon industries to have a good name."
 
"I know, but it's better we finish on time  rather than having slightly better heating systems. The people will appreciate that more."
 
"You have a point." Myungsoo said and nodded. "Okay just finish up the sketches."
 
He then looked around one last time before turning toward the desk he had sent over from the hotel for you to draw on. 
 
Stopping in his tracks when he saw you attempting to move your bangs out of  your face by blowing on them. 
 
Myungsoo then reached into his pocket and pulled out the hair band you had left in his car a couple days ago. 
 
You flinched at the sudden contact then watched as Myungsoo tied her bangs cutely, surprising he was very careful and took little time. 
 
You felt a blush rise in your cheeks as you stared at your boss' perfectly chiseled features. 
 
 T-thanks." You stuttered, not really knowing how to react. 
 
"Get back to work, the faster you finish the faster we can go back to the hotel." Myungsoo commanded. "Oh and Jin Ah?"
 
"Yes Mr Kim?" 
 
"You look really cute like that, are you sure you're 22?" Myungsoo said smirking slightly. 
 
He then pulled out his phone whilst you wondered what an earth had happened to the Myungsoo you worked for, the guy who wouldn't talk unless it was necessary, the guy with the ice cold stare. 
 
"Omona, you look so cute Jin Ah. If you do that again oppa might faint."
 
Both you and Myungsoo looked up immediately, one of you smiling confusedly, the other looking rather disgusted. 
 
"Chanhee oppa? What are you doing here?" 
 
"Why aren't you happy to see me?" 
 
"Of course I am." You said getting up to give Chanhee a hug. 
 
"I'm here to help Jin Ah." 
 
"That's great oppa."
 
Yeah, great Myungsoo sighed, number 2. Wait, what am I even saying? 
 
______________________________________________________________
 
A/N:
Here is the chapter after it being deleted by mistake. So yeah. Um.
 
Enjoy! 
 
And I'd like to thank the people who commented and were supportive, it was so easy write because of the comments. So again. Thank you. c: