You look beautiful

Save me from my /ice prince/ boss
"Hey, Jin Ah, I'm downstairs now." Myungsoo said over the phone. 
 
"Come upstairs, I still need to find my shoes. I'll leave the door unlocked for you." You told him as you applied some red lip tint. 
 
"Okay, I'm coming." Myungsoo said, by now he had come over so often that he knew how to get to your place alone. 
 
A couple of minutes later Myungsoo opened the door to house and sat down in the living room. Your apartment had one bedroom and was very minimal. "I'm here now." Myungsoo thought it was necessary to tell you it was him who had come in and not a thief or a , you know, just in case. 
 
"Go get a drink from the fridge, I'll be out in a second." You told Myungsoo as you put the rest of your stuff into your bag. 
 
Myungsoo did as he was told and got himself a drink then sat back down and the television.
 
After the first couple of times he had come over you showed him where everything was and told him if he needed anything he should go get himself and that there was no need ask permission. 
 
"Where's Taemin?" You called from your bedroom. 
 
"He still isn't ready, I'll pick him up on the way there." 
 
"Oh, okay. Well, I'm ready now." You said stepping into the living room. "Let's go." 
 
Myungsoo stared almost open mouthed at you. You were wearing a knee length black dress, black heels and your long hair was wavy. He had always thought you were beautiful, but today you looked just like an angel. 
 
Myungsoo didn't really pay much attention to girls, he wasn't gay, he just never really bothered with girls. But he had always wanted a girl with long wavy hair, and black was his favourite colour, so today he wanted you to be his even more. 
 
"Um, yeah let's." He said snapping out of this thought. 
 
In the elevator Myungsoo couldn't help but stare at you. He admired how beautiful and elegant you looked, he loved the way your collarbones were so pretty and he loved that there was no necklace on your neck, so he could admire it freely. 
 
His eyes then stopped at your small, red lips, he had to swallow a lump in his throat as he thought about how good they would taste and how badly he wanted to kiss them. 
 
Luckily for Myungsoo the elevator had stopped and you had walked out in front. He took a deep breathe and caught up to you. 
 
You got into to his car and the radio, steeling glances at Myungsoo then fidgeting in your seat because of how handsome and perfect he looked. 
 
"You look especially handsome today." You told Myungsoo, he was wearing a black suit and black tie, his hair jelled and pushed back.  
 
"Thanks, you look especially gorgeous today too." 
 
"Thank you sir."
 
"Don't call me sir. It sounds like I'm a creepy erted boss hitting on my employee."
 
"But you are Mr Kim." You teased. 
 
"You started it." Myungsoo retorted causing you to giggled. 
 
Then he parked the car and got his phone out to call Taemin. "Hurry up and come downstairs."
 
And hurry Taemin did, he was down in less than a minute also dressed in a black suit but with a grey shirt and bow tie. 
 
"Hi noona." He said as he got into the car. "Come sit in the back with me."
 
"Hello Taemin." You said as you went to sit beside him.  
 
"You look very pretty." 
 
"Thank you and still look adorable even in a suit."
 
The rest of journey was spent with you and Taemin talking and getting to know each other. 
 
"Okay, we're here." Myungsoo said with a hint of annoyance.
 
He had spent the whole journey with you and Taemin acting like he wasn't even there. 
 
As soon as Myungsoo entered the venue people from everywhere were coming over to talk and make friends with him. Myungsoo just excused himself and walked away. 
 
"Myungsoo!" Woohyun called. "Come." 
 
The three of you followed Woohyun into a private section of the hall. There was a table reserved for Myungsoo and his friends with two of them already seated. 
 
"Jin Ah you look really hot today, if only I didn't have a girlfriend." Woohyun said winking as you sat down.
 
"She didn't come here to be harassed, you grease ball." Taemin scolded him. 
 
"So what if you have a girlfriend." You said winking back at Woohyun. 
 
"Noona!" Taemin almost squealed. You just laughed. 
 
"Won't you introduce us?" Sunggyu asked. 
 
"This is Jin Ah, she works with me." Myungsoo said. 
 
"Hi." You said to the guy with the small squinty eyes. 
 
"Okay, so this is Sunngyu, and this Sungyeol, my friends since childhood."
 
"So are you single?" Sungyeol asked after Woohyun whispered in his ears. 
 
"Sungyeol, I need to talk to you. Let's go." Myungsoo spoke harshly. Sungyeol smirked and left with Myungsoo, the other two boys following, leaving only you and Taemin.
 
Your phone rang as Taemin was ordering some drinks, so you excused yourself and picked up.
 
"Hello?"
 
"Hi, it's Chanhee, I'm at the party for the hotel and I'm pretty lonely. Hurry up and come here."
 
"I'm already here Chanhee oppa, come the back and come into the booth."
 
"Oh, okay. I'm coming." 
 
As you hung up your phone, Myungsoo and the boys came back in. 
 
"Mr Kim, is it okay if Chanhee can come sit with us? If not I can go sit with him." 
 
"Oh, no that's fine." Myungsoo didn't really want Chanhee to sit with you but it was better than you leaving to sit with him.