Strange lunchtime with Sungyeol

Save me from my /ice prince/ boss

"Are you okay?" Myungsoo asked when you came down to car. "You look really pale." 

"I think I'm sick. I've noticed it for a while now but I wasn't that bad. I threw up like three times this morning." You said sitting down in the front. "Oh! Hi Sungyeol." You said finally noticing the tall guy sat in the back seat of the car. 

"Hi~ feel well soon!" He replied. 

"Maybe you should stay at home." Myungsoo said concerned it was the first time he saw you like this. 

"No it's okay. I can always go home if I feel too sick during the day." 

 

Three hours later and you felt much better. Probably because Myungsoo and Sungyeol were doing all the work along with chatting and playing games. 

"I'm going to go get us all some lunch. I'll be right back." Sungyeol said. 

"Thanks." You said throwing him his jacket. Sungyeol was really easy to get a long with and you admired his and Myungsoo's relationship. 

Myungsoo got up a while after Sungyeol left and locked the door. "It's fun having Yeollie around but it's even more fun being alone in an office with you." 

"What?" You asked hoping Myungsoo wasn't suggesting what you thought he was. 

"What?" He echoed smirking. He stood up and walked over to your desk. "How can you be so pretty even when you're sick?" Myungsoo questioned his lips. 

You shifted uncomfortably in your seat. Standing up when his brown fully dilated pupils bore into your skin. 

"Wrong move." He said. You cocked your head wondering what he meant. 

Myungsoo backed you up against your desk until you were forced to sit on top of it ignoring the pile of papers you were messing up. He swiftly spread you legs apart enough so he come closer to you placing his mouth on your neck and proceeding to make a hickey you gasped when his warm tongue hit your skin. 

"You look so hot." Myungsoo spoke in response to you throwing back your head and biting your lips so as not to moan loudly as his hands found their way under your shirt. 

Opening your eyes you flicked them in the direction of Myungsoo's chair; motioning for him to sit down. You strut over to him straddled him moving up down as the tent in his pants grew. 

"." He muttered. 

"Don't start something you can't finish." You smirked at him and gave him a wink before attempting to get up. Myungsoo pulled you straight back down and began kissing you as he ed up into you. 

You moaned into the kiss and immediately began regretting teasing him. 

The door began to unlock and you jumped up. It was just Sungyeol, the only one but Myungsoo, you and Linda with the key, with the food nevertheless you two looked like you'd seen a ghost. 

You all gathered on the sofas and the coffee table to eat. Sungyeol had brought back Italian food. 

You shared out the boxes. Opening your box the smell of olives hit your nose. Suddenly you felt like you were about to be sick and raced to the bathroom attached to Myungsoo's office. 

"Baby?" Myungsoo called concerned. Both him and Sungyeol had stopped eating. 

After throwing up you came back a few minutes later and Myungsoo fed you some water. 

"What happened?" Sungyeol asked. 

"I have no idea. The smell of the olives suddenly made me want to throw up. It's weird because I love olives usually." 

Sungyeol thought hard. He remembered his cousin was like this once but he couldn't remembered why. 

Myungsoo swapped food with you and brushed your hair away from your face exposing your neck. 

"Oh so that's what you were doing before." Sungyeol said noticing the fresh hickey on your neck. You blushed and Myungsoo continued brushing the hair out of your face. 

After lunch Myungsoo and Sungyeol decided to take you home so you could rest. 

"Ugh why am I so tired lately?" You said yawning. As Sungyeol drove and Myungsoo cradled you in the backseat. 

"Take care baby." He said kissing you on cheek as you dropped you to your door.