Lunchtime

Save me from my /ice prince/ boss

"Jin Ah." Myungsoo called from his office. 


Oh my god, what does Mr Kim want now? You thought to yourself as you reluctantly got out of your extremely comfortable office chair. 
 
Since arriving at almost exactly 7 this morning, you had tidied your boss' office up according to his standards; meaning that he had to have a 500ml bottle of water on a coaster to the right of his only black, thin ink pens, kept in a clean black pot on his always tidy desk. Not to mention the organisation of his files and papers had to be perfectly exact, the meetings put in one place, the upcoming jobs to be pinned to the notice board and all things to be read to be put on his polished coffee table. It was only just lunch time and you were exhausted.
 
"Yes Mr Kim?" You asked obediently. 
 
"It's lunch time now." 
 
"Yeah."
 
"Are you going outside to eat?"
 
"Yes Mr Kim. I have an hour, right?"
 
"Yes." 
 
"Did you need anything Mr Kim?"
 
"Lunch."
 
"Oh, what would you like sir?" You asked getting out her hello kitty notebook with a matching pen. 
 
She always has the cutest things, Myungsoo thought. 
 
"Anything, I'm not picky with food."
 
Oh thank god! You thought inwardly. 
 
"I'm having sushi, I'll get you the same sir?" 
 
"Yeah."
 
After 30 minutes you had returned with two bags full of sushi. 
 
"I'm back Mr Kim!"
 
"What took you so long? I was starving here." Myungsoo said revealing his slightly more human side. 
 
"Sorry sir, it was really busy." You confessed. 
 
You then handed him over a whole bag of sushi. Myungsoo then held out some money.
 
"It's okay sir. It really didn't cost that much." You told him. 
 
Myungsoo looked up at her, as if asking, are you sure? Then put the money back on his desk.
 
"Are you eating here?" You asked seeing Myungsoo already start to eat his food right at his desk. 
 
He nodded before shovelling more food into his mouth. 
 
Why is my boss eating so cutely? You thought but he really should watch that suit, it looks good or maybe that's just him. What the hell am I thinking?
 
"I guess I'll eat here too." You said awkwardly pulling up a chair to Myungsoo's desk, not that he minded he was just busy eating. 
 
Being your first day you didn't have anyone to eat with and since you were already tired you didn't really feel like going and making some. 
 
"The sushi tastes good, right?" You asked him, the silence being an awkward one for you. 
 
Myungsoo looked at you  like he had only just noticed your presence before answering. 
 
"Yeah. It's good." 
 
The next half an hour was spent in awkward silence as you and Myungsoo ate. After finishing Myungsoo went outside for a walk whist you texted your friends and got an update on your favourite boy band, Dong Bang Shin Ki.
 
"Jin Ah." 
 
Oh, looks like lunch is over then. 
 
"Yes sir?"
 
"Go write up some notes for my meeting."
 
"When do I have them done by?"
 
"You tell me. Whenever my next meeting is." Myungsoo informed.
 
Oh, okay. You thought to herself then checked the schedule. 
 
"That's in two hours sir." You shrieked as Myungsoo just walked away.