Is this fate?

Save me from my /ice prince/ boss

 

"Bye Jin Ah~ Take care of yourself, okay?" 
 
"Neh, appa you take care too." You said bidding your father goodbye, he was going back to Japan to live with his parents for a year and you were flying out to Jeju to find a small apartment and a job.
 
 
"AISH!" Myungsoo let out a frustrated groan. 
 
He was rich, handsome and had great friends, what more could he want you ask?  All he wanted was an personal assistant to help him out, running a multi million dollar company was a hard job.
 
"What's wrong sir?" Jiyeon, his current assistant asked batting her eyelids. 
 
"You're fired." Myungsoo said flatly.
 
"Why?" Jiyeon said in her squeaky voice that Myungsoo just couldn't stand. 
 
Remind me to 'thank' Woohyun later, he thought to himself. It was because of Woohyun he had hired Jiyeon but now he couldn't take her nonsense anymore. All he wanted was a nice, quiet, no nonsense PA that would do everything he asked right, was it really asking to much?
 
"Linda! Get her out and find me a new assistant, ASAP." Myungsoo spoke to his receptionist on the phone. 
 
"Yes sir." Came her reply. 
 
With that Myungsoo was out the door to go drinking with Sungyeol, his best friend; it was always the best stress reliever when work got too much for him.
 
"Myungsoo-ah, what's wrong now?" Sungyeol asked knowing his friend all too well.
 
"Work, what else." Myungsoo said running his hands through his slightly frizzy, brown hair.
 
"Myungsoo, you're working too hard, seriously. Just get a normal job, instead of running that company." Sungyeol said handing him a drink.
 
"You know I can't do that." Myungsoo said causing his best friend to sigh. "I fired Jiyeon today." He added glaring at a couple of girls who were fangirling.
 
The taller boy just chuckled and lifted his glass up toward Myungsoo's, "Cheers."
 
 
"I'm so sorry!" You exclaimed, even though it was your work that fallen on the floor, it was still partially your fault for bumping into the lady.
 
"No, it's okay, I wasn't watching either." The lady said bending down to help you pick up her papers and folders. 
 
"Gowamo, I'm Jin Ah. I'm new here." You said extending your hand in the hopes to make a new friend.
 
"Linda, nice to meet you." Linda said then examined the folder she had picked up from the floor. "I see you're very organised." 
 
"Um, yeah I don't really like to be unorganised." You admitted.
 
"You said you were new here, right?"
 
"Um yeah."
 
"So I'm guessing you don't have a job?"
 
"Nope."
 
"I work for quite a large company here, Kwon industries, would you be interested in becoming a secretary there?"
 
"Of course, that would be great!" You said happy that after only a couple of hours you had already found yourself a potential job.  
 
After exchanging numbers, you decided to head back to your one bedroom apartment. "Daebak."
______________________________________________________________
A/N:
Just a little chapter to set the tone of the story, enjoy c: