MiYeon, I miss you [MyungYeon Part 2]

Our 69th date

Your POV

We ran flat out and stopped once we were outside the theme park. We laughed at ourselves for what just happened. I can't believe that after everything, I can still see his laughter. I really honestly thought he would have chosen Sohee instead.

"That was fun." he smiled, taking my hand with his.

----

Woohyun's POV

Sohee dragged me out of the theme park to look for Myungsoo and MiYeon.

"Aish, it's all your fault." Sohee cursed.

"Will you stop whining for one moment? Why can't you just accept their happiness?" I screamed at her.

"Because she stole my happiness! Myungsoo was mine first, then she stole him!" she cried.

"You left him first! You even took me away from her!" I argued

"And why are you so righteous huh? You agreed to leave with me! So you took away her happiness too!"

"That isn't the point, the point is that you should be happy for them, because you know how painful it is to lose someone, so you shouldn't want someone else to have the same pain." I explained.

"Why does she get to have happiness in the end though? All I wanted was to be with him, why did you have to let them go?" she cried, hitting my chest.

I looked at my shoes. What have I done?

----

Your POV

"it's been a while." I smiled, soaking in the fresh breeze.

"Two years, 3 months and 5 days to be exact." he smiled.

The wind was brushing past my hair as I swung higher.

"It's nice to see you again. When are you going back?" I asked.

"I just came back and you want me to leave already?" he laughed.

"No, it's not that. I was just asking." I said nervously.

"I need you to do a big favor for me." he said.

----

Woohyun's POV

After the endless tears, she still insisted on finding Myungsoo and MiYeon. 

"What is it?" Miyeon asked.

Sohee and I eavesdropped from a bush nearby.

"For my wedding." he said.

----

Your POV

"Ah, I can go to the dress shop with Sohee and I'll help her pick out the dress. And I can help with picking the food as well, since you always have weird taste." I laughed, trying to hide the overwhelming sadness that washed over me.

"Mhm, I guess you can do that, but it's another favor." he said.

"What is it?"

"Will you be the bride at my wedding?"

"What? You mean bride's maid? Oh yeah sure. Definitely." I said, trying not to sound like an idiot, incase I heard wrong.

"No idiot. Bride. I want you to be my bride." he smiled.

I stopped swinging and looked at Myungsoo.

"You shouldn't joke around." I said, looking at him seriously.

"If I'm joking, then I guess I should just throw away this ring." he said, taking out a velvet red box.

My eyes got blurred by the tears as I looked at him.

----

Woohyun's POV

"Let's go." Sohee said, dragging me with her.

"How come you just watched them?" I asked in the car, curious as to why she didn't stop them.

"I just wanted to make sure he would propose to her." she said, looking out the window.

---

Sohee's POV

He revved the engine and sped down the street. I couldn't bare the thought of allowing him to see me crying. I thought spending two years with him would make him change. The tears weren't stopping, no matter how much I tried.

I shouldn't have left him. All I did was just ruin his happiness, rather than supporting his decisions. If only I had stayed with him. If only.

----

Woohyun's POV

Her hands glided across her cheeks rapidly, trying to erase the endless tears. I halted the car abruptly on the side of the road, making her turn my way, shocked.

Her make-up was running and her eyes turned red.

"Yah, why'd you stop for? I need to go home and get my beauty sleep. I don't have time for your stupid gam-"

For no reason, I kissed her. It felt right at that moment. 

"You can cry if you need to." I said, letting go.

For an entire half an hour, she cried, not saying anything. I guess she did really love him.

After dropping her off at her house, I sped down the highway back to my house. Pouring glass after glass of red wine, my head was becoming clearer. I'm in the same situation as Sohee. I shouldn't have left MiYeon, but I did. I shouldn't have given up, but I did.

I looked at the photo frames of us, the movies we watched together, the blanket we used to cuddle together on winter nights. I threw the empty bottle at the wall, where it shattered into pieces. Just like what Sohee did, I broke down. I cried, screaming MiYeon's name. Why didn't I get her back? Why did I allow that prick to be with her?

----

Your POV

I tried to dial Woohyun's number but it was disconnected. He probably turned his phone off. That idiot most likely forgot to charge his phone again.

Myungsoo and I over the past two months have been busily planning our wedding. From the invitation cards to the wedding cake. I tried calling Woohyun everyday but he didn't pick up. I even went to his house but no one answered the door.

----

Woohyun's POV

I changed my number and had been going out tto clubs more, seeing different people, ignoring MiYeon.  The emotions in me had been drained out and there was no one on my mind except MiYeon. My drinking habits had worsen and my parents became worried. I stopped attending work and cut myself off to everyone I know.

After a few months, I finally stepped foot back into my house. The memories flooded back and I fell to my knees. In the corner was the red stain from when the wine bottle collided with the wall. MiYeon's scent was here. I felt myself going dizzy, becoming kind of psychotic inside. I picked myself up, leaning against the door for support. I looked at the ground to see a letter I was stepping on. I opened the letter and it was the thing I dreaded the most.

Their wedding invitation.

Should I go? Or should I let her be?

----

Your POV

The special night came and I was hoping to see Sohee's and Woohyun's faces. I've missed talking to Woohyun. Although I have Myungsoo now, he's still the only person I could comfortably talk to.

----

Woohyun's POV

I stood in the far corner and witnessed MiYeon's smile, for the last time. Spending five minutes here is enough. I turned my back and walked away. Goodbye MiYeon, it was nice knowing you.

----

Your POV

The night ended and I didn't even see Woohyun, not even once.

I'm glad I married Myungsoo, but in a way, I wasn't as well. Ever since that day at the theme park, I never saw Woohyun again. It was hard to accept that your first love and best friend abandoned you, but I had other things to worry about too. Being a mother of two girls, I had no spare time to worry about someone who had long forgotten me.

At times, I wish he would have stayed. i thought he wouldn't leave me.

"MUM!!!!!" Su-ah called.

"Yes?" I answered while cooking.

"Can you come to the parent teacher interviews with me?" 

"Of course, when is it?" I asked.

"Uh, in an hour?" she replied.

"WHAT?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME EARLIER?!" I asked, shocked.

"Sorry mum." she said, bowing her head.

"Oh, just um, next time, give me more time." I said, trying to calm myself down.

"What's wrong?" Myungsoo asked when he returned from work.

"Ah nothing. You need to take Sohee to her interviews, and I'll take Su-ah to hers." I explained.

Yes, we named one of children Sohee, well, she did play a large role of getting us together right? 

I parked the car and walked into the school with Su-ah.

"Aigoo, I can't believe my baby is already in high school." I smiled, ruffling her hair.

"Mum! You're embarassing me!!" she said, trying to fix her hair.

"Ah, Su-ah is a very intelligent student. I encourage her to continue to do her best for the next semester." her teacher said.

Her maths teacher and english teacher both said the same thing.

"Alright, who else do we need to see?" I asked, already exhausted.

"My cooking teacher!!" she said.

"Aish, why would you see him for? Who cares! It's just cooking, c'mon, let's go home." I said.

"No, mum, it was really hard for me to get a spot to see him!!!" she whined.

"Why does everyone want to see him so bad?"

"Because he's hot!" she explained.

"Excuse me young lady. You're a teenager and he's an adult. Don't be so disrespectful!"

"Mum, you at being mature. Just stop trying." she laughed.

"Fine." I laughed along with her, following behind to her teacher's office.

"Mr Nam~" she said cutely.

I sat down, settling my bag to a side and looked up.

---

Woohyun's POV

I watched MiYeon settle down in the seat and looked away instantly. It's been so long, she's still just as beautiful.

---

Your POV

My lips were slightly parted as he explained to me about how much of a great student Su-ah is.

"Why don't you go outside for a moment." I told Su-ah.

"Woohyun." I said softly.

"Yes ma'am." he smiled dashingly at me.

"It's been so long." I said, tears forming.

"I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I don't understand what you're saying." he laughed awkwardly.

The same eyesmile, the same cologne, the same hair style. I can't be wrong.

"Don't you remember? It's me! MiYeon! The girl you used to date back in university remember?" I asked, shaking him.

"I'm sorry but I have a wife. I would prefer it if your actions weren't so intimate."

My hands fell to my sides and I bowed, apologizing.

I couldn't have mistakened him for another person. It was Woohyun, wasn't it? Did he...forget me?

---

Woohyun's POV

I loosened my tie and took a deep breath when she closed the door behind her. So she still remembers me? 

How could I have possibly still love her until now? I could feel as if my heart was going to burst. I walked out of my office and locked it.

I opened the door of my house, to find the overwhelming flood of memories washing over me again, even though I have stepped foot in the house countless of times. I looked at the photo frames, seeing her smiling face next to mine, back when we were still dating. I opened another bottle of wine and sat back on the couch, replaying the movies we watched for the millionth time.

MiYeon, I miss you.

---

a/n: AND HERE IS THE ENDING! I'm glad I finished it up :D HEHE. WHO LIKED THIS ENDING?I feel bad for Woohyun whilst I was writing this...like really bad!! :[ it was supposed to be happy, but i guess it was in a way ish >< at leat MYUNGYEON IS ALIVE!!!

COMMENT BECAUSE YOU LOVE ME <3 and because I love you too!

And whilst you're here, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!! CHECK OUT MY NEW FANFIC "Abstruseness" It deserves more love :[