Chapter 25

Our 69th date

Your POV

"Oh MiYeon-ssi~ Please wake up~ Oh MiYeon-ssi~ Please wake up~" Myungsoo's voice cooed early in the morning.

"if you don't shut up. I will cut all of your hair off." i warned but he still didn't shut up.

I shot right up, scratching my head trying to comprehend the situation. Myungsoo wasn't around, but I swear that it's his voice. His annoying, obnoxious, beautiful, mellow, attractive voice. No, stop those indecent thoughts.

I shook my head and rubbed my eyes, trying to look for him. I turned to my phone to see it with Myungsoo's voice as the alarm. i turned it off and checked the time, only to see his kissy face as the wallpaper.

"6.35am." I muttered to myself.

I dropped back into bed and was suddenly awoken by the vibration of my phone.

"I know you saw the wallpaper. I know you want to kiss it. It's okay if you do though ;)" Myungsoo texted.

Tch. Who does he think he is? I placed my phone back on the side of my bed and tried to go to bed.

A few moments later, it buzzed again. i ignored it, and it buzzed again and again and again. i checked it to see the flooding messages Myungsoo has sent.

"Oh MiYeon, the one and only in Kim Myungsoo's heart, please come and see me in the front yard!"

"Quickly!!!"

"I can't wait any longer!!!"

Sigh, when did he become a mini Woohyun? I walked out of my room and went to brush my teeth and did the usual.

"ARE YOU REALLY NOT COMING OUT?" his text read.

"Patience dear child." I texted back and went back to my room to change.

I opened the closet and a note and rose fell out.

"I knew you would have sooner or later seen this~ I hope you know I love you and only you!" 

The grease sent chills down my spine. I went to look for something comfortable to wear and walked out to see him standing with his hands behind his back.

"Finally, I get to see my beautiful MiYeon!" he said and presented me with a bunch of roses.

I never got flowers like this before. I smiled insanely and smelt them. It was one of the nicest things he ever did.

"So, what's the catch?" I asked, looking back to him.

"Mhm, I just thought that I would let you know how much I love you." he smiled.

"Yeh, why today out of all days?" I asked.

"Because we're going on a date!" he said excitedly and rushed me inside to get ready.

"I didn't even eat yet!" i said while he waited in the living room.

"We can eat when we get there!" he said.

I sighed and gave up. I wore jeans and one of Woohyun's shirts. I walked out just in time as Woohyun did.

"Why are you all dressed up?" I asked him.

"Because I'm going on a date with you guys." he said.

"WHAT? I DIDN'T INVITE YOU!" Myungsoo screeched.

"Too bad." Woohyun said.

I laughed at the both of them and walked over to Myungsoo.

"I hope you know the way to wherever we're going." I said.

"It's not special anymore. Now that he's here." Myungsoo said and glared at Woohyun.

"Alright alright. I'll stay a few meters behind you guys so it makes it more 'special' ok?" Woohyun said and rolled his eyes.

Myungsoo dragged me outside with Woohyun right behind us. 

"MiMi! It's been so long since I've seen you!" one of the old ladies said to me as she walked past us.

"Ne, how have you been?" I asked.

"I've been well, and it seems that you are just as well. You look beautiful. Here, have a rose." she said and shoved a rose into my hand and walked off quickly.

Well wasn't that awkward..

I looked over to Myungsoo but he just shrugged.

More and more people came and gave me flowers, some even gave me gifts.

"What the hell." i said when I couldn't even hold anymore of the gifts.

It's not like the villagers haven't seen me, why are they suddenly showering me with love?

"Oh MIYEON!" Myungsoo screamed suddenly.

"What?" I asked, shocked.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He screamed even louder, and behind him were a row of kids wearing shirts saying "yes".

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes or no?" he asked.

I looked over to find Woohyun, but he went somewhere. What the hell, he was just here. I turned back to Myungsoo who was on his knee with a teddy in his hands while the kids were giving puppy eyes and the elders began to form a circle around us.

I was flustered by his sudden actions. I never thought he would be this cheesy and romantic.

"Is that a no?" he pouted sadly.

I shook my head and looked away from him.

"Is that a yes?" he asked with a dorky grin.

"Of course you idiot. What do you think it is?" One of the old ladies said and hit his head.

I laughed at the two when Myungsoo came running and hugged me close.

"Finally." he whispered and the kids behind him went crazy.

"KISS! KISS! KISS!" The elders cheered.

He gave me a peck and they whistled, while the children all looked away.

"Yah! I didn't even give you permission yet!" I said and punched his arm.

"Everyone please witness that Oh MiYeon agreed!" He declared and took my hand to continue walking.

"But the gifts." I said, looking back to the children who were holding the bags of gifts and roses.

"They're taking it back to your place." he said and focused me back on the road.

I looked back and Woohyun was behind us again.

---

Woohyun's POV

I never thought that shy kid would actually take my advice. He actually asked her out. I thought and laughed to myself.

It's been a while since I've seen her that happy.

----

Your POV

"Roller skating?" I asked, looking at the big bright sign of the building.

"Yeap!" Myungsoo said and pulled me inside.

"Yah! But I don't know how to skate!!" I said, refusing to even wear on the skates.

"You'll never learn unless you try." he said and helped me with the shoes.

Myungsoo helped me onto the rink, whereas Woohyun already began doing flips there, impressing out girlfs. I frowned at his flirty grins to those girls. Stupid country s trying to steal Woohyun.

"Is everything okay?" Myungsoo asked.

"Yeah. Of course. Why wouldn't it be." I said and held on tightly on the rails of the rink.

"So, how do I exactly do this?" I asked.

"You just got to glide forward with them slowly I guess." he said and demonstrated to me how to skate.

I tried but with the first step, I knew I was going to fall.

"Nope, I am not going to do this. No way." i said.

"Alright, how about you take steps on them first yeah? And then slowly skate." he said, trying to show me how to do it.

"Myungsoo, I think it's better if you go skate, I'll learn by myself." I said when i saw the desperate look in his eyes as Woohyun glided past us.

"Really?" he asked, a little more excited than I wanted him to be.

I nodded and smiled. As soon as he skated off. I fell right on my . I picked myself up and rubbed my poor buttocks. This is so not fun.

I tried gliding like Myungsoo showed me, but that didn't work, so i ended up just walking. As the group of girls and Woohyun past me, I started stomping, rather than taking steps.

Stupid Woohyun for impressing stupid girls. Stupid Myungsoo for taking me to this stupid place. Stupid me for not knowing how to skate these stupid skates. Urgh.

"Did you want some help there?" someone asked and I fell on my for the second time.

"Yes please." i said and he helped me up.

"You're new here aren't you?" he asked.

I nodded shamefully and he chuckled.

" Nothing to be shameful of. I used to be like this too. But I trained and finally I became an instructor! I'm Chan hee (Chunji~~ omfg chunji. cannot with feels rn) by the way." he smiled at me.

"I'm MiYeon." I said back to him.

"Alright, let's start off with the basics, bend your knees a little and try to lean forward a little." he said.

"Oh my god, I'm moving, oh my god, I'm going to die!" I said and waved my arms around and ended up falling again.

"MiYeon! Are you okay? You have to stop making so much body movements or else you'll end up fracturing your behind!" he said and helped me up.

"Ok, now look at me and walk slowly forward." he said.

"That's it! That's it! You got it! OKay, okay, now keep looking at me, and bend your knees a little more, this time, try to push forward your feet a little." he said.

"Oh my god, I'm going to fall!" I screamed.

"No you won't." he said and held onto my hands, keeping my body leant forward.

"Now, come on. You did it before!" he said and helped me to skate again.

"I don't think I can do this, honestly." I said and held onto the side rails, trying to catch a breath.

"Oh come on, one more try?" he pleaded and held out his hand.

I sighed and went out for one last try.

"This time, I'll hold onto you so you won't fall." he said and held onto my sides, pushing me gently forward.

"That's right, you're getting there." he encouraged.

"Yah! What do you think you're doing with my girl huh?" Myungsoo asked and peeled Chan Hee's hands off, making me lose my balance.

"I'm trying to teach her how to skate, which is my job." Chan Hee explained, catching me just in time.

"Well, you shouldn't have the need to touch her everywhere!" Myungsoo yelled.

"Aish! You idiot! I'm not touching her! I'm teaching her!" Chan Hee protested.

"Yeah, touching her on the waist is teaching her huh? Teaching her what? education?" Myungsoo asked.

"I'm so sorry Chan Hee. He's a bit crazy. Thank you so much for you help." I bowed to Chan Hee who walked away from Myungsoo.

"Aish, seriously, he was just teaching me! you didn't have to get crazy jealous!" I said to Myungsoo.

"Well how can I not? He was touching you all over! And only I can do that!" he said.

"Oh that is gross."  I remarked.

"Sure it's gross, it's so gross which explains why you love it so much." he teased.

"Fancy seeing city boy here." Cheolyong said out of no where with his mates.

"You again." Myungsoo said and eyed Cheolyong.

"Aye aye, I'm not here to start trouble." Cheolyong said, backing away a little.

"Yeah, you better not you rascals." Myungsoo threatened.

"What if we do?" Cheolyong challenged.

"You wouldn't even want to know what will happen." Myungsoo said.

"Oh, is that so? You think you can go against all of us huh?" he asked.

"You're scared so you can't go one on one with me?" Myungsoo smirked.

"Why you little." one of his friends said and came to attack Myungsoo but Cheolyong stopped him.

"How's my dear MiMi?" Cheolyong asked in that mellow tone.

"Don't you dare touch her. Don't you know how to back off a taken woman?" Myungsoo said.

"Oh, so you two are serious? Did you get into her pants yet?" he laughed.

"Sooner than you did." Myungsoo said.

"You should be glad this is a skating rink, imagine the things I would do to you if we were on the streets." Cheolyong said (a/n: this was like supposed to sound scary and as threat, it just sounds wrong LOL)

Myungsoo held my hand helped me out to take my skates off.

"Stupid jerk, ruining the damn date." Myungsoo muttered as he took my skates off for me.

---

a/n: a lil quick and weird update >< soz

ok i really can't update long anymore because i and i dont think you even like my story

sob

but date 62 is in the next chapter~~

but i have to sleep and get ready for school tomorrow :( and i have to do homework >< noooo

anyways

comment please? :')