Chapter 12

Our 69th date

Your POV

I woke up in bed the next morning to Myungsoo's face. It's one of the best things in the world, besides waking up to Woohyun's face of course. I brushed his hair softly out of his face. He seems more peaceful and kind compared to when he's awake, walking around with a glare all the time. 

What went wrong Myungsoo? Why didn't you fall for me the way I fell for you? Did I do something wrong? I really miss the old you, the one who didn't come home late and smelt of alcohol, the one who would hold me in his embrace, and not Sohee. The one who showed me he loved me, not for another woman. Dear old Myungsoo, please come back, and make it snappy too.

I traced his pink lips with my index finger, the one with the ring I bought from the time he didn't go on the date with me. The time we kissed, held hands and hugged. The day that began everything. Us. I slowly retrieved my hand and inched closer to slightly feel his lips with mine. The sudden rush of blood into my cheeks was exhilarating. It wasn't like the feeling that I had with Woohyun last night, it was a more exciting feeling. Like every part of me is being touched with a new source of energy. It felt like i did something mischiveous. I stayed that way for a little while before letting go and admired him.

"You're staring." he said to me with closed eyes.

"Er, no I'm not, I was looking at the alarm clock." I said and tried to free myself.

"Liar, the alarm clock is on your side, why are you looking over here?" he asked me and silenced my answer with a kiss.

"If you wanted a kiss, you should've just asked for one, didn't need to be a creep." he smiled and lazily opened his eyes to look at me.

"I didn't want one." I said and quickly wiped my lips before racing to the bathroom, only to make a fool of myself by hitting my leg against one of the chairs.

He drove me to school and he was trying to stir up a conversation.

"So, how's school and all?" he asked me.

"Good." I said and tried to keep my sentences as short as possible, in case any feelings stir up.

"That's good to hear. And how's things with Woohyun?" he asked with a weird look in his eyes.

"It's actually really good." I said and his shoulders slightly deflated with his eyes showing sorrow, well just a little.I don't know why I said it, maybe because I wanted him to feel just as jealous as I do? But he won't, he doesn't like me, so why would he be jealous.

"Would you give him another chance?" he asked.

"We're starting again." I said with confidence. As if this feeling of him being jealous is feeding my confidence.

"That's really good to hear," he said and abruptly parked the car.

He didn't even bother opening the door for me and just waited for me to get out so he could lock it. He walked off before me without a goodbye. Well, finally, you know how I feel don't you?

--

a/n: OK SHORT UPDATE. I KNOW I KNOW. but like im distracted >> ill make a longer version in the next chapter continuing from dis ok? <3 loves you loads!

comment once you're finished yeah? :D