Our 69th date

Our 69th date

Your POV

The sun's peaceful rays greeted me early the next morning, with the birds chirping and a bright day ahead.

Yeah, that's what I wished happened.

The first thing I heard was a scream and that wasn't my alarm clock.

I put the pillow over my head and tried to cover the sound but whatever it was, it didn't shut up.

I sat up with my eyes closed and my eyebrows crossed.

"I don't care, who you are, but if you don't shut up, I swear to God that I will shave your hair and sell it as hair extensions." I said and laid back in bed.

"Why were you sleeping with Myungsoo oppa?" I heard them weep.

"Who the hell is Myungsoo?" I said aloud.

Wait a moment. Myungsoo was the guy I met yesterday and I slept at his house, on his bed, with him yesterday, and I'm sure there was no one else here beside us...then who the hell is talking  with me?

I sat up and scratched my head and turned to see who it was.

"Myungsoo is my boyfriend you !" she said and slapped me on the face.

"Hey, hey, who the hell are you to come here and slap me huh. Do you want me to rip your face off?" I said and tried to adjust my focus.

I can faintly make out what she looks like. Long brown wavy hair, skinny, maybe 45 kg at most, 165cm tall, big brown eyes, tons of make up for sure, Channel branded perfume, heels, dress and gucci bag.

Who the hell wakes up so early to dress man.

"I'm Sohee!! Who the hell are you?" she screamed.

Sohee..sounds so familiar.. Sohee. Sohee, Sohee. WHAT? SOHEE?

I turned to Myungsoo and saw him sleeping peacefully.

"Tch, I bet you're some cheap on the road he picked up after last night since I said I needed a break from him. How much did he pay you?" she laughed.

"What?  I should be calling you the cheap from the road here. You already have Myungsoo, why the hell would you go with Woohyun? I bet Woohyun only went to you because he pitied you." I said.

"What? How do you even know all this?" she asked.

"Yah, you. Wake up and get this chihuahua out of my face." I said and kept shaking Myungsoo.

"Why are you so loud in the morning?" he mumbled and got up before being fully awake from Sohee's sobs.

Oh god, the fake crys, the tears, and then they end up together, blah blah.

If she doesn't want to lose him, then maybe she shouldn't have left him in the first place then.

"Why would you go and sleep with another girl? Just because I said that we should take a break, that doesn't mean that you need to go and have another girl!" she cried.

"Shh, shh, it's ok. I'm sorry, but it's not what you think." he said and comforted her.

What? SHE should comfort HIM. She left him, not the other way around. She totally has him wrapped around her finger, I swear to God.

"So, yeah. I'm going to go to take my classes, I don't know about you guys...but yeah." I said awkwardly and went to wash up.

By the time I was finished, Sohee already left.

"So you guys got everything sorted out huh?" I said and grabbed my bag.

"Yeah I guess. But she still needs time." he said.

"Hey, why don't you wear a bra when you sleep?" he randomly asked on the car.

"What? How the hell would you know?" I asked.

"I did sleep wih you last night, kinda hard not to feel anything." he said.

"Well, s have pores too, those pores need to breathe too. They already suffocate for half the day with material that squeezes them together, they don't need that at night either. It's like guys wearing tight undies and wanting to wear boxers later at night." I said casually.

"Normally, a girl would be embarrased in this kind of situation and wouldn't explain anything, but you sure go into detail." he said and his hand gripped tightly on the steering wheel.

The car ride was just filled with random and awkward conversations after that.

"Thanks for the ride man." i said and saluted him before going to class.

"Hey, I'll walk you there." he said.

"Sorry about Sohee hitting you before." he said when we almost reached class.

"Nah, all goods dude." I said before turning into class.

"I'll pick you up here at break time!" he said before walking to his class.

"Yah, MiYeon, getting all the Sunbaes huh?" the others in class nudged me.

"He's just a friend guys." I explained.

"Yeah, true. She does already have Woohyun." they said and agreed to each other.

Urgh, that stupid jerk's name even angers me. 

Just because we went out for a few years, doesn't mean that I have to be stuck with him. Can't it just be MiYeon, and not Woohyun and MiYeon?

"Don't talk about Woohyun and MiYeon like that again." Sohee said out of nowhere.

"Wah, you better be careful MiYeon. That's Sohee, she's supposed to be in her second year in uni, but she got put down a year. She's known for deadly words and can kill your reputation as if there wasn't any in the first place." one of the guys whispered.

So she has a pretty tough reputation around school huh? Totally not what I saw this morning.

I didn't know she was in my class. I guess I never notice anybody since I was too busy worrying about Woohyun.

"Hey MiYeon! Hurry!" Myungsoo said as he peeked in the door.

"1 minute!" I said and quickly packed my stuff.

"Oppa! You must have been waiting for me!" Sohee said and ran to grab his arm and walked away.

Oppa! You must have been waiting for me! tch, typical fake girls. Maybe that's the type that he likes, being a and wearing loads of make up and being super skinny.

How typical, who can't be that?

"Hey MiYeon, can I talk to you for a minute?" Sohee said as I was gobbling down my lunch.

I looked around and saw Myungsoo getting two lunch trays. No wonder she's talking to me now, or else she would've sticked like to glue to him.

"No you can't." I said and slurped the coke.

"Why do you eat so much? Don't you care about being fat? Even if you're already fat, doesn't mean you should be even fatter." she snobbed.

"Just because I don't resemble a stick with flat s and no , no curves and no happiness, doesn't mean I should be." I said and ate again.

"Anyways, I'm here to tell you to stay away from Myungsoo. We're in a relationship and both love each other very much, and he wouldn't even care about you. Don't be a burden to him and don't try to break us, because I know that any guy would choose me over you." she said.

"You left him, and you come back after realizing what you left, and now you come and tell me to back off. You should back. You should just stop hurting him. And what are you going to do with Woohyun? Have a break with him and then come back to him again? Why are you even here? You're stealing my oxygen." I said and shooed her away.

Why is she even bothering to tell me to back off from Myungsoo? There's nothing even between us in the first place.

We haven't even known each other for a week yet and she thinks I already have Myungsoo's attention?

I'll pick you up after school. The text read from Myungsoo.

Why is he being so close and intimate? I mean, there's public transport for a reason you know.

I waited outside at the gates after school.

"Hey there." someone said.

"Yah, Myungsoo, why the hell did you take so long huh? Do you want me to freeze to death or something?" I said and turned around ready to give him a beating.

"Myungsoo?" Woohyun asked.

"Oh whoops." i said and turned around to wait for Myungsoo.

"I guess I wasn't the person you were expecting. But anyways. Who's Myungsoo?"  he asked and walked so he could face me.

"A friend." I said.

"Ah, right, that cold looking guy in my year. You have a thing for older guys don't you?" he winked.

"Only the decent types." 

"And what does that suppose to mean?" he asked and moved closer.

I moved back a little and he moved forward.

"You don't have to be so shy MiYeon, I've been with you for so long, it's not like this is anything new." he said.

"What do you even want anyways man?" i said and pushed him off.

I ain't going to let him do this to me. He already left me, he isn't going to come and hurt me again.

"Friends. With, benefits?" he said softly to me.

"Ew, what the hell man. Go and do that to someone else?" I said and shoved him off again.

"Hey hey, no need to get so touchy right now man." he said and held my wrist before I can hit him anymore.

"Don't make me do this the hard way." he said.

"Oh I'm sure you won't need to do it anyway." 

We turned around and Myungsoo was standing there. He looks like my hero, right at this moment, I swear.

"This is between me and her, nothing to do with you." Woohyun said.

"Everything involving my girl involves me. Don't make me hurt you alright." Myungsoo said and walked closer.

"Are you sure mr tough guy? You don't seem too strong to be handling with me." Woohyun said and inched closer, daring a fight to happen.

Before Myungsoo or Woohyun could say anything else, I swung my bag across Woohyun's face and grabbed Myungsoo's hand and ran off.

"Yah, where did you park your car?" I asked him while we're running.

"Straight ahead." he pointed and we kept running.

I don't know why we're running, but it's fun.

We got into the car and just raced off. I don't know where we're going, but the thrill is awesome.

He stopped the car and parked in some car park.

He lead the way, weaving through people and streets until finally getting to a tiny cafe.

"My shout for making you run." he smiled and opened the door for me.

He brought back the coffees and sat opposite of me.

"It's nice here. How did you know about it?" I asked as I examined the area.

"Mhm, Sohee showed it to me." he said and looked away.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"It's not your fault, don't worry." he said and tried to smile.

"So, uhm, why did you let me stay at your place?" I asked, trying to clear the awkwardness.

"I told you, because I'm tired of take away food so you can cook for me instead." he said and his expression seems better than before.

"Tch, what if you have a wife and she cooks good and then you kick me out huh?" I joked and pouted.

"What if my wife was you?" he asked.

"We'd be the best couples in the world, i swear." I said.

"Yeah man! What would you call our kids?" he asked.

"James. I like that name. Maybe you can decide on the Korean one." I said.

"Yeah, James. I like that too." he said and daydreamed.

Somehow, our convo came from Sohee, to us being 'married' and having kids, and having our future house, thinking of our bed room's wall and everything.

"I don't care, but I'm dedicating a room to my bias." I said.

"You already have me!" he whined.

"Yeah, but they're my bias. They're perfect aliens. I mean, I can have more than one husband." I said.

"It's me or them. It has to me. It's not fair. No, it's me." he whined.

"Alright alright." i laughed.

"Mhm, if we do actually get married, you have to propose on our 69th month together. Wait a minute, that means we have to date for 5 years before getting married!" I said.

"I can't wait that long!! How about our 69th date?" he asked.

"Ok! You better keep your promise." I said.

The night came pretty quick and we got back home and slept in the same bed again.

Even though he was joking about us getting married. I really want that to happen. I don't know why, but for a reason, there's something that makes me want it to be true. To be able to wear a dress and walk down to see Myungsoo as my groom. That just seems like the perfect picture for me.

-----

a/n: hey guys!! please sub and comment and tell me what you think of so far yeah!?!?