Chapter 17

Our 69th date

Your POV

After  breakfast, we, more like Sohee, decided to go for a shopping trip. She was so absorbed by the clothes that she forgot entirely about Myungsoo.

"This is so boring." Woohyun nagged.

"Tell her to hurry up." I said to Myungsoo.

"She wouldn't listen, trust me." he said and shook his head.

"I know right! And when she buys shoes as well! My God!" Woohyun added and they hi fived each other.

Hey, that's not a bad start to a new friendship right? They began talking and suddenly, I became the invisible child. I followed behind them and occassionally looked at some of the things.

"OH MY GOD!"

----

Woohyun's POV

Myungsoo and I both turned to the girls to see them glaring at each other.

"Woah, woah, woah. What's happening ladies?" Myungsoo asked.

"This is the last Infinitize album and I'm sure you're not going to get it." Sohee said through gritted teeth.

"Oh, you're not even considered an Inspirit! Why would you deserve this!" MiYeon argued.

Oh, so they're arguing about a boy band. First they fight over a guy, now a boy band. They seriously need to stop having the same interests.

I looked at Myungsoo and he gave me a wink. I knew what he meant. Myungsoo started pulling Sohee away and saying that it's ok, while I was sneaking behind her and telling MiYeon to run for her life for the album.

"Yah, where did it go?" Sohee asked after getting out of Myungsoo's spell.

"Thank you dear customer, do come again." the lady at the counter said when Sohee reached MiYeon.

"Hey! That's mine!! Give it!" Sohee said and tried to grab the bag out of MiYeon's hands.

"Come on, don't be such a wuss." I said and pulled MiYeon away from Sohee's claws.

"But oppa, that was mine." Sohee cried to Myungsoo.

She sobbed and we had to sit her at a bench to calm down.

"Aish, just go buy another one somewhere else." Myungsoo said annoyed.

"But you don't understand, that was the last one left." she cried.

"Gosh, you know what, you can sit here and cry all you want. I'm getting a coffee." he said and walked out on her.

"Woohyun, you'll stay with me right?" she asked, turning to me with her smeared cake face.

"Um, I have to go and um, eat something because MiYeon is hungry." I tried making an excuse.

"But why are you eating if she's hungry?" Sohee said and death glared MiYeon. 

"Because, because, um. I have to go. I'll be back soon." I said with an apologetic look and pulled MiYeon with me.

"Thanks for letting me buy the album before." she said while clinging to my arm.

"You know, that kid Myungsoo isn't so bad. You guys suit." I said.

What the hell did I just say?

She gave me a weird look and just shook her head.

"You're an idiot." she chuckled and pulled me to where Myungsoo was.

"Hey!" she said after creeping up on him and scaring him and making him scream like a girl which caused all the girls in the cafe to laugh.

"Yah, what are you doing?" he hissed at her.

"Saying hi." she smiled.

"Anyways, let's go take sticker photos." she said and grabbed him.

"But I didn't even order yet."he said, his sentence ending with a sigh. 

There's no point in fighting with her, it's useless. We took a few photos and rushed out when Myungsoo got called by Sohee.

"Yah, where are you guys? Are you just going to leave me here like this?" her voice screeching on the other line.

"Let's hurry before the wicked witch starts calling for us around here." Myungsoo said after hanging up on her.

We both rushed back to the bench and Sohee was still there sobbing, but trying to fix her make up.

"Aish, you guys! You guys aren't even considered gentlemens! Let's just go home." She said once she saw us coming.

She's such a bother, I don't even understand how I fell for her instead of MiYeon.

Once we got back home she immediately went to her room to change into that black bikini of hers.

"Are you going to the beach by yourself?" I asked, muching on carrots I found in the fridge.

"No, there's a swimming pool here. I thought you owned this place." she said and waited for Myungsoo to come out.

"MiYeon, hurry and change." Myungsoo said, walking out in his shorts.

MiYeon dragged me upstairs with her and told me to change.

"Let's go!" she said and held her bag outside.

"What do you have in there?" I asked her.

"Sunscreen, lotion, and all those things." she said.

"Smart." I said and ruffled her hair.

Myungsoo and I set out the chairs and umbrellas while Sohee was already putting on lotion.

"Oppa, can you put this on my back for me?" she asked Myungsoo.

"Do it yourself." he said while helping me open the umbrella.

"Can one of you put the sunscreen on my face for me?" MiYeon cried out.

"Sure!" we both shouted and ran over to her.

"Yah, let me do it!" Myungsoo argued.

"Tch, go to Sohee, her back needs your hand's help!" I said and pushed him to Sohee.

"Close your eyes." I cooed at her and applied the sunscreen on her face, evenly spreading it.

"MiYeon-ahhh, can you do it for my back." Myungsoo said and came closer.

"Ne Oppaaaa~" I said in a high pitched voice and placed some sunscreen on his back.

"Yah! Not you! MiYeon!" Myungsoo said and sat next to her, facing his back to her.

"Kim Myungsoo! Why didn't you tell me to do it for you?" Sohee raged.

"Because I like MiYeon!" he said and stuck his tongue out at her.

---

Your POV

"Don't say those things again, or I won't do it." I threatened.

Woohyun looked away awkwardly, knowing mine and Myungsoo's feelings for each other.

"Come on, your turn." I said to Woohyun.

"I'm not going to swim." he said.

"You are now. Hurry up." I said and helped him take off his shirt.

I applied the sunscreen on his face but was distracted by his abs.

"Yah, MiYeon-ah, where are you looking? Hurry!" he whined with his eyes closed while I rested my finger tips on his cheeks, forgetting about him entirely.

"Ah, right." I said and fixed my eyes on his face again, but secretly stared at his abs again.

"Ok, turn around." I said.

"I know where you were staring at before." He whispers.

"I-I-I wasn't, what, what would you know?" I stuttered, making it totally not obvious that I ed on him.

"Keke, you looked at my abs. Right?" he smirked.

"Shut up." I said and lightly slapped his back before finishing applying the cream.

"Done!" I said.

"Since you like my abs so much, would you want to apply sunscreen on my abs for me too?" he asked innocently.

"Tch, go and do it yourself." I said and threw the bottle at him.

"Sohee sunbae, aren't you going for a swim too?" I asked her.

"Nope, I'm going to sunbathe for a while." she said and turned her back over.

Who knew people like to look like burnt toasts? I sat at the edge of the pool, dipping my feet into the water.

"Let's go baby!" Woohyun said out of no where and pushed me into the pool.

"Yah! Do you know how dangerous that was? I could've drowned and died! You know that was so scary that I could have died from a heart attack? You just don't care do you?!?" I nagged but he silenced me with a kiss.

"Hey, don't do that!" I said and tried to catch him, but water is being an obstacle.

"Psht, MiYeon! You slow poke!" he teased and swam to another area.

"I give up ok!" I said and rested on the side of the pool.

"Annyeong." Myungso said and swam to me.

"Hey!" I said.

He gave me a hug and a kiss.

"You do know that Woohyun is here right?" I said to him, slightly pushing him away to show that I refuse to this skinship.

"Well, I like to have skinship with my girlfriend, is that wrong?" he asked.

"Yeah, it is wrong, for you to do it with someone who isn't your girlfriend." I said and swam off.

"Yah! What do you mean?!" he asked and cornered me. 

I'm glad Woohyun was concentrating on swimming and not us.

"It means, that we shouldn't be doing these things." I said.

"What, things like this?" he asked and moved closer.

"Yes, exactly those things!" I said before he can do anything else.

"Don't be so shy, I know you like it." he inched closer and kissed me.

"Please Myungsoo. I need to consider Woohyun too, I can't just leave him like that." I said.

"But I know you would choose me and not him." he stated a true fact.

Yes, that is true, but that doesn't mean that I can't like Woohyun if I want right?

"Aish, just don't do these things in public." I said and swam to Woohyun.

I crept up behind him and tickled his sides under water.

"Ah! Let me go!" I screamed when he caught me.

"You want to fight huh? Bring it on!" he said and started tickling me.

"No, stop, stop!!!" I said and he let go.

"Aw, why?" he asked and before i could answer, he flicked water into my face.

"Hey! You loser! Get back!" I said and tried to chase after him.

"Ah, you ." I mumbled and got back out of the pool.

"Just like a struggling seal." Sohee mumbled.

"Tch, burnt toast." I said and went to my seat to dry myself.

"HUH? WHAT DID YOU SAY? GO SAY IT TO MY FACE!" She screamed suddenly.

What the hell? One moment she's my friend, and here she is, yelling at me?

"BURNT TOAST!" I screamed equally as loud and went inside.

I took a shower before dressing and preparing dinner.

"Myungsoo and I don't eat cheap food, we're going to go out for dinner." Sohee said when she walked in to see the set table.

"Actually, you forced me to come with you. Now that I see this feast, I don't think I want to go anymore."  Myungsoo said, staring hungrily at the plates of food.

"Myungsoo, let's not do this. Hurry up and go change." Sohee said and pulled him away with her.

"Woohyun! Go shower and get ready for dinner!" I screamed while he's still in the water.

He got out of the pool, dripping wet with his abs flashing in my face. I quickly turned away and went back into the kitchen.

After Myungsoo and Sohee left, Woohyun and I went to dine together.

"You still make the best bimbap." he smiled.

I smiled and continued eating.

"So, are you better without Hoya now?" Woohyun asked suddenly.

"Why would you ask that?" I asked.

"Because, we haven't talked about him in a while. You surely have a lot to get off your chest." he smiled.

"Well, I'm doing a little better without him. But, Woohyun, it's my fault isn't it? If it wasn't for me, he would still be here. Wouldn't he?" I asked, poking around at my food.

"Some people are destined to pass away young. It's not your fault." he comforted.

"It should've been me." I said and set my chopsticks down.

"No. If it was you, then I wouldn't have met you, and you wouldn't have been able to know the Grease King. Now you better stop being grumpy or the tickle monster is going to come." he said.

"Yeah yeah yeah. Whatever." I said and went to clean up the dishes.

Woohyun came to help after he finished.

"Ok, MiYeon, tell me the truth, do you want me to help you get Myungsoo?" he asked.

"No, for the millionth time Woohyun, no no no no no no. Don't you like me? Don't you want me to pick you?" I asked while doing the dishes.

"Yeah, I love you, and you're the reason my heart beats. But if you're not happy, then I'm not." he said.

"Well maybe I want to be with you ok." I said to him.

"REALLY?" he gave me a dorky smile and blushed.

"Yes you loser, now go and watch T.V. I'll join you later." I said and continued working on the dishes.

----

a/n: greeeeeeeeeeetings! hehe hi bye~ jokes haiii :3 anyways, no i am not year 12..just yet D; haah im not that old :3 if im in year 12..i dont think i would even write fan fics.. *jokes, ill procrastinate even more then* anyways, my school have exams WAY too early, i think it's best if no school ever has ANY exams at all :3 hehe ok 

so yeah, there's the chapter and i hope you enjoy it! :DDD oh right, and comment too <3 *mwuah*