Date number 1

Our 69th date

Your POV

I woke up in the middle of night when I remembered I had to study for one of my assignments due the end of the week.

What the hell is this. I had to endure all these years of high school, and now I have to deal with stupid uni. I guess it isn't as bad as high school and there's that freedom, but it is sure annoying as hell to have to do things in the last minute.

"What are you doing so early?" Myungsoo asked suddenly as he leans over my shoulder.

"Woah man, where the hell did you come from?" I asked.

"From the bed. Where else? And what are you doing?" he asked again.

"I had this assignment due by the end of this week. I didn't even start on it yet, so I have to do it now." I said.

He snatched the task off me and read it.

"I did this already, want me to give it to you?" he asked.

"Really? That would be great. thank you!!" I screamed and hugged him tight.

I always forget that he's a senior, of course he would've went through all this. Now I can have my peaceful night sleeps again.

I stretched and walked back to the bed and went to sleep on my side of the bed.

"You snore when you sleep." he whispered.

"No I do not. When did I ever do that?" I asked. I don't snore. That's so not me. I never snore!

"Sometimes, you snore so loud I can't even sleep." he said.

"What do you mean? This is like our second night together." I said and rolled my eyes in the dark.

"It was a conversation starter, you didn't have to ruin it but ok." he said.

"Oh whoops, sorry. Well you hug alot when you sleep." I said.

"That's because you're right next to me, if you weren't I wouldn't even hug or move." he said.

"You squeeze me to death more like it." I joked.

"What, like this?" he asked and hugged me tight.

He wouldn't get off and I started tickling him and we mucked around until we both heard the door open.

I clutched tight to him and shut my eyes closed.

"Please don't be the boogie man, please don't be the boogie man." I whispered.

"What are you? A toddler?" he asked.

"Shut up and listen to me, it was nice knowing you. And if we die, thanks for helping me man. Love you for life. Well for saving me so yeah. Oh god. We're going to die." Isaid and I wanted to burst out crying.

"Surprise!" the thing said and I screamed in terror.

"Oppa, she's so loud! I know you hate sleeping with others, and you like to have midnight snacks, so I came and brought you some!" Sohee said excitedly.

"And what's with all the bags?" Myungsoo asked and pointed to the bunch of bags near the front door.

"If she can live here, then so can I, right?" she asked him innocently.

"But there's not that much space Sohee.."he began explaining.

"She can have the couch and we can have the bed. We are together." she said.

"Well, thing is, I'm already used to her beside me at night and it's weird to like have a sudden change and everything." Myungsoo said. Why is he bothering with her anyways.

I went to the cupboard that Myungsoo went to last night to get out the sheets.

I laid them on the floor and made it somewhat comfy and went to sleep.

"What are you doing? There's a couch over there." Sohee said, "Or are you used to sleeping on dirty sides of the road that you want to sleep on the floor here?" she laughed.

"The couch is new." I said.

 

"Oppa, say ahh. I know it's your favourite." Sohee cooed at Myungsoo.

Even though I can't see it, it annoys me. Actually, no, it's hurting me more like it. I'm forcing myself to think that it's annoying because they are being so intimate, but really, it's annoying because I'm jealous. It's because Sohee is having time with him and not me.

My thoughts acted as a lullaby pushing me to sleep.

I woke up early the next day and saw the two still sleeping.

I brushed my teeth and took my bag and tried to leave quietly.

I closed the door behind me and took the lift downstairs to the cafe to get some ready to go breakfast before taking the bus to uni.

I arrived there with 20 minutes to spare.

I chucked the rest of the breakfast in the bin and walked up the stairs and waited for class to start.

I was busy looking at my phone, for the next song on my playlist that I didn't see Myungsoo making his way here.

I looked up and saw him half way down the hallway. 

Oh god, why can't I just not see him? After last night, everything just seems awkward. After discovering some of my feelings for him, I want to avoid him, to at least hide some of those feelings that shouldn't be there for someone who i just met, away.

I turned the other way and walked off as fast as I could, I tried to turn corners and rush through people, but he still got a hold of me at the end.

"Hey, why do you keep running away from me?" he asked and turned me around.

"Uh, I wasn't even running away from you. Psht, why would I do that?" I said and tried to shake off the nerves.

"Uh, yes you did. You didn't make me breakfast this morning, which you should've because that's your rent payment. And you just ran away from me before. I saw you running and I called out your name so many times I can't even count it all. I know you heard them loud and clear. So tell me, why are you running away from me?" he asked.

, I got caught.

"Well, thing is. You know how I said that you would kick me out when you have your wife? Well Sohee is like your wife, and I think it's time for me to get kicked out." I said awkwardly and tried to look for a route to escape.

"Are you serious? I don't even want her here. You saw her, she just rushed in my house as if it's a museum. And I told you before, you could have the chance of being my wife. You know what? I'm not letting you run off again. We're having a date after school today alright? That can be date number one. Meet me in the library, I should be there." he said and ran off before I could say yes or no.

Dammit. Why is this happening. If Sohee finds out, she'll be mad, and god, I don't want to see that.

I went to the library after school, seeing girls crowd around him and asking for his help on homework, more like help on their ual fustrations.

I took a random book off the shelf and sat on one of the couches and began reading.

I finished the romance book and looked up to see that more students began piling into the library.

"Hey, sorry, that I didn't get to see you earlier. Meet me at the cafe near our place alright? I'm make it up to you!" Myungsoo's text said.

"Our place" I smiled at that bit the most.

I looked back and he's still crowded with those girls.

I returned the book and walked to the cafe.

I ordered a table for two and an Americano.

I read the paper for a little while before I ordered another drink. 

Then another.

And another.

Another one followed.

Wait, one more.

A couple more after that.

"Sorry miss, but are you sure you should be drinking that much coffee?" the waiter asked.

"Oh right." I said and looked at all the coffee cups on the table.

I paid for the drinks and checked my watch.

Already it's 6pm? How the hell did I drink so much coffee in an hour?

It was a fun date with the cups of coffee though. That's one good thing. it's been some time since I enjoyed some alone time. Thanks Myungsoo!

I walked around Seoul and the night seems extra beautiful tonight.

The moon is out, the couples are shopping and everything just seems so right.

"Oppa, please buy a rose for your girlfriend!" a little girl said to a guy with his girl.

He smiled and bought a few roses and gave it to the girl. She smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek and intertwined their fingers again and walked down the road.

Was this what Myungsoo wanted to do on this date? Hold hands and buy flowers, right? Nah, he probably just wanted a coffee.

I smiled to myself and went to one of the florists and looked for a rose.

I bought one and smelt it. It smells and looks so beautiful.

I walked around and looked at the stalls. I picked up one of the rings and wore it on. I bought it without another thought and began walking back to the apartment.

It would be nice if a man gave me flowers and a ring. That would be nice but my life isn't a drama or anything special, so what's the chance of that happening? If no man is going to buy me flowers and a ring for me to wear, then I'll buy them myself. It may seem a little lonely, I agree, but so what? Better than nothing right?

I smiled and pressed the number ten on the lift before waiting to go up.

I locked the door behind me and saw Sohee on the couch and Myungsoo still not home.

Maybe he's just busy today. Looking at Sohee, all I can see is a short dress and heels, does she always have to dress this way?

I put a blanket over her and knocked out as soon as I reached my bed.

"Oppa, you're so sweet! You covered me with a blanket last night, even though you were drunk!" I heard Sohee squeal.

"It's Sunday, can you please keep it down at least?" I said and groaned before getting back to bed.

"Oppa, let's go on a date today. We haven't been on one since a while right?" she said.

Dates, I had one yesterday, with myself. It would've been nice if Myungsoo actually joined me, but there's nothing that I can do about it.

"Why did you come home late?" I asked when Sohee went to shower and get ready for their date.

"Friend wanted to go to the club and I got a little carried away." he said and yawned.

"Where were you?" he asked as he sat up.

"At the cafe near here, and then took a tour around Seoul for a while." I said.

"Oh good, that sounded like fun. I keep thinking as if I forgot something yesterday, but I'm not so sure." he said and shook his head before going to the bathroom after Sohee got out.

So he doesn't remember does he?

"Are you playing your tricks on him again?" Sohee asked and shot me a death glare before placing on her make up.

"Urgh shut up." i said and crawled on the bed.

No one would be spending the day here, so i may as well take advantage of the bed.

"MiYeon! We're leaving first!" Myungsoo said. 

I shot up and looked at them both.

They look so sophisticated and beautiful I guess.

Myungsoo is just handsome, and Sohee is purely beautiful. big eyes, skinny, tall and just perfect. No wonder he chose her.

"Have fun!" I said before slumping back on the bed and turned my back to them.

I could hear the door close and I breathed in deeply. I wiped the tear on my face and sighed. If only I'm pretty. If only. If. 

--

a/n: thank you for subbing and commenting @KPOP_RULZ93 and other subbers too! thanks heappssssss hehehe.

please keep commenting :]