MyungYeon part 1

Our 69th date

A/N: HEYO GUYS~~~ HEHEHE after reading @KarraAriana's comment, i got a little motivated, so here I am, typing away to the ending of the story, MyungYeon style ;D I hope you enjoy

----

Your POV

I scratched my head when I woke up the following day. The only thing I remember from last night was Woohyun and I feasting out on a whole heap of junk food while crying to Boys Over flowers.

I looked at my phone to see that it's already mid day. What time did we stay up til last night? I sat up on the bed, trying to steady myself. I shouldn't have ate so much yesterday, my head is killing me, not to mention my stomach.

I raced to the bathroom and reached for the toilet. I closed my eyes and napped a little while I was on the loo. I'm so glad uni is finally over. Now I can finally have a job.

But first, I'm going to rest. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. My eyes were droopy as I tried to make my way to the kitchen for a drink. I almost fell when I was walking if it wasn't for the couch.

I lazily laid on it and took a deep breath. God, that took too much effort.

Someone clumsily dropped a pan or something in the kitchen.

I shot up, with my eyes still closed and thought if I should get up and see if it's a robber or not. My nose picked up a funny scent.

"Woohyun, you're still here?" I asked but they didn't reply.

"Yah, you're messing up my kitchen." i said, walking like a blind man to the kitchen.

I scratched my stomach while drinking some water.

"Uh, hey." someone said.

"What the heck?" i screamed, falling to the ground, accidentally bumping my head on the kitchen bench.

"MiYeon! Are you alright?" Myungsoo asked, helping me up.

----

Myungsoo's POV

She took her hand away from mine and stood up herself.

"H-how did you get in here?" she asked.

"I'm the owner, aren't I?" i asked.

"Oh, right." she said, looking down.

----

Your POV

I looked down, and noticed that I'm in ducky boxers and a singlet.

"Er, you shouldn't have came over so early." I said and ran inside my bedroom to change.

"I like your sense of fashion." he smiled when I got out, in better looking clothes.

"When did you come back?" I asked, as he handed me a plate of pancakes.

"Yesterday." he asnwered, stuffing his mouth with pancakes.

"How's it going with Sohee?" I asked.

I was stabbing myself for asking that. Really? The first thing I ask is how his love life is going?

----

Myungsoo's POV

"We're good." i smiled.

"That's good." she nodded and left the table, not touching the food, and went to watch tv.

"Are you jealous?" I teased, sitting next to her, wiggling my eyebrows.

"No, why would I be jealous of a loser like you? Pffft." she rolled her eyes, moving away from me.

----

Your POV

"I missed you so much." he said, hugging me tightly.

"Let go." I squirmed, but it was useless.

His hug was firm and secure, and it's going to be a while before I can get out.

"Can you let go now. It's been like five minutes." I said, struggling to get out.

"NO! Unless..." he trailed, tapping his cheek.

"Ew, gross."

"Fine, then stay like this, I have all day." he smiled.

"Don't be like this, I still need to do other things." I lied, pretending as if I didn't like any  of this skinship.

"Liar." He said, still tapping his cheeks.

I sighed, and just turned over to look at the tv screen.

"Come on, I know you want to." he giggled.

"Gross." I said, trying to push him away.

"Alright alright then. If you want to be that way, then go ahead." he said releasing me.

"Thank goodness." I smiled, finally getting some air again.

"Jokes." he said and hugged me again.

"This time, I'm not going to let go." he said, placing his cheek on my face while he lays on top of me, squeezin me to death under his hug.

Wow, this is such a romantic get together.

"Hey, what time is it?" he asked.

"One twenty." I  said, looking at the clock on the wall.

"REALLY? CRAP! WE'RE LATE!!" he screamed frantically and let go of me.

"Go, now!!" he ordered.

"Where?" I asked, giving him a confused look.

"Just change into these." he said, throwing some clothes on the bed and waited for me to change.

"Well? What are you waiting for?" he asked, waiting for me to change my clothes.

"Aren't you going to get out?" I asked him.

"Oh, right." he said, walking out but running back in again.

"What the hell?!" I screamed.

"I forgot." he said and gave me a kiss and walked out.

---

Myungsoo's POV

When I closed the door, I fist pumped a million times before calming down.

I can't believe I just did that. i bet she's smiling like an idiot right now.

She came out and I quickly took her to my car and drove off.

"You didn't even ask me on a date." she mumbled when we walked out of the car.

"Will you please go on this date with me?" I asked, batting my eyelashes at her,

"Well, if you insist, then alright." she laughed.

"Two adult tickets please." I said at the cashier.

We gave our tickets to the guard and he allowed us inside.

"What should we ride first?" we both asked, looking at the theme park in awe.

"That one." she said, pointing to the big rollercoaster in the distance.

I gulped, looking at it's height.

"Uh, haha, let's go on this one first." I said, pulling her to the ferris wheel.

"This is so boring." she said, as our cabin moved slowly.

"Well we should start the day in a more gentle way." I said, hoping she would forget about the rollercoaster.

"It would have been better if we were on the roller coaster." she sighed.

----

Your POV

"Hey, what's that?" he asked, pointing out of the cabin we were in.

I turned my head. "What is it?" i asked.

he didn't answer but instead gave me a peck on the lips and rested on my shoulder, holding my hand tightly in his.

i smiled. Myungsoo is back.

---

Myungsoo's POV

I was enjoying the scenery until we had to get out. Time sure fllies when you're having fun.

"Finally that was over." she said, stretching.

"Let's go get some food." I suggested, hoping she wouldn't force us to the roller coaster.

"First, let's go on that." she said, pointing to a ride that pulls you up high and places you upside down in your seat.

Looking at the ride made me almost faint.

"You're not scared are you?" she laughed seeing my pale face.

"Tch! Heck no! I'm not scared! If anyone should be scared, it would be you!" I said, marching off towards the ride.

The worker buckled us in and at that moment, i wish i didn't have so much pride. I'm placing my life at risk at the moment, just because I wanted to show to her that I'm manly. Worst mistake. EVER.

I closed my eyes and hoped for the best.

"It's going to be okay." she whispered to me before the ride started.

"Hey, this isn't too bad." I smiled when the ride took us up high.

The view was great and the air was nice up here too.

---

Your POV

"Told you so!" I said.

I smiled at him reassuringly before the ride flipped us upside down and left us hanging for a while.

"Oh my god, the ride is stuck, i knew it, oh my god. We're going to have our blood drained to our head. Oh god, I'm going to die. MiYeon, look at what you did to me!!" he screamed.

"Calm dooooooooooooooooooooooooooown." I screamed when the ride suddenly turned us back and dropped down.

"We. Are. Never. Ever. Ever. Getting ON THAT RIDE AGAIN!" He yelled when he was holding onto me for support after the ride.

"Let's go on that one." I suggested, looking at the roller coaster.

"No." he said, storming off.

"Fine then scaredy cat." I teased.

"Want to take couple photos with me?" he asked, looking at the queue at the photo booth.

"No." I said, already getting bored just looking at the queue.

"PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE." he begged.

"Fine." I said, and we went to the back of the line, waiting our turn.

----

Woohyun's POV

"I think this is too much." I said, as she clung onto me with her binoculars.

"No it's not! I know you want to know what she's doing too!" Sohee said.

"But I didn't want to go and spy on her! I'm not desperate." I said, shaking her off.

"Come on! Hurry! This is our chance!" she said, pulling me along with her.

"Oh! What a coincidence!" she said pretentiously when bumping into the couple.

"Ah, hey! Long time no see." MiYeon said with an uncomfortable look.

"Are you taking photos? Did you want to take it with us?" Sohee suggested.

"Why are you two here?" Myungsoo asked, his eyes bulging and he was biting his lips so hard I swear he's going to bleed.

"I just wanted to see Woohyun that's all." Sohee said, batting her lashes.

"Uh yeah." I said as Sohee punches me to play along.

"So, did you want to take photos together?" she asked again.

"Sure, why not! The more the merrier!"  MiYeon smiled.

"No! It's a couple photo!!" Myungsoo objected.

"Great! Then I can be with you, and MiYeon can be with Woohyun!" Sohee said, linking her arm with Myungsoo.

---

Your POV

Great, Sohee.

She squeezed her way through me to get to Myungsoo. But I pushed back, having enough of her taking Myungsoo away from me already. Unfortunately, she shoved me out of the way and I almost fell onto Woohyun. Just the usual, her taking him away, I guess nothing really changed.

"You want me to take her away?" Woohyun whispered.

"Nah, let's take photos." I said, holding onto his arm as we moved forward in the queue.

I looked down to Sohee's feet to see her wearing red, ten inches heels. How can her feet not hurt?!

Other couples were soon leaving, tired of waiting in line, so we didn't need to wait that long for our turn.

"Let's have a double couple shot." Sohee said.

Woohyun, obviously, made hearts and Myungsoo was just standing like a statue in the back. The camera flashed and the photo was taken.

"Now for the individual couple photos!" Sohee said, choosing a background for the next photo.

She was posing, waiting for Myungsoo to come in, but he refused and stayed as far as he could from her so it ended up being a solo shot of Sohee.

The next one was of me and Woohyun, and the next was of Sohee and Myungsoo.

"How about we do a kissing one?" she suggested, looking at Myungsoo.

"Yeah! Sure!" Woohyun said.

Myungsoo and I glared at Woohyun, but he just smiled like an idiot. Sohee was getting ready for her pose and Woohyun pushed Myungsoo next to Sohee.

"Okay, you guys get ready!" Woohyun said.

----

Myungsoo's POV

I am going to kill that guy. Sohee pouted her lips with her eyes closed, facing me. I sighed and looked over to MiYeon.

"Okay, you guys get ready!" Woohyun said.

What he did next made me love him so much. Not in that way, but in a brother way I guess.

He pulled Sohee out of the frame and pushed MiYeon towards me, while hitting the camera button. Sohee struggled and MiYeon stared at me, not knowing what to do.

I made the first move and pulled her close. The camera snapped and the photo was taken. Sohee was released and she was bawling.

"How could you have done that to me?" Sohee cried.

"Done what?" Woohyun asked, distracting her as we took more photos.

The three of us posed, while trying to cover Sohee in the frames. We decorated and shared the photos amongst us. I secretly kept the photo of MiYeon and I.

----

Your POV

"Myungsoo, get me that bear." Sohee begged, pulling onto Myungsoo's arm."N

"No." he said sternly.

"Can you get me one?" I asked.

"Sure!" He said, eyes sparkling.

He ran over to one of the games and played seriously. I looked at him in awe as he hitted the moles with perfect timing. Woohyun gulped as Myungsoo's arms ere flying around, hitting the poor moles.

"H-h-here you go." the owner of the stall said, passing him one of the stuffed toys. I think he was scared of the way Myungsoo played so ferociously.

"Here." he smiled, passing me the toy.

"Sohee, you want it?" I asked, showing her the toy.

She nodded happily, reaching for the toy.

"No! You can go get another one yourself!" Myungsoo said, shoving the toy onto me.

"It's my present for you, you can't just recycle it!" he said.

I rolled my eyes and walked towards the food stands.

"Do you want to run off?" Myungsoo asked when Sohee wasn't too near to us.

"No! I'm having fun!" I said, choosing weather to have hot sauce or not with my fries.

"I'm not! Sohee's bothering us!!" he said.

"No she's not! I think she's quite cute today." I smiled.

"Cute, pfft, cute Well you didn't need to spend 2 years with an idiot like her.." he muttered.

Woohyun and Sohee joined us at the pavement of the theme park and we ate our burgers in harmony.

"Sohee, can you get me a drink?" Woohyun asked.

"No, go get it yourself." Sohee snobbed, eating her salad.

"Myungsoo wants a drink too, right?" Woohyun asked, looking over to Myungsoo.

---

Myungsoo's POV

"Sure?" I said, not sure what Woohyun's doing.

"Okay! I'll get you Coke!" Sohee said, jumping up and racing to one of the stalls.

"Now's your chance! Go!!" Woohyun said, shooing us.

"What?" MiYeon and I asked.

"Don't you want to get out of here? Hurry!!" he screamed when he saw Sohee come closer.

I pulled MiYeon up with me and we ran for our lives.

---

Woohyun's POV

"YAH! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!!! LOOK! CATCH UP TO THEM!" Sohee screamed, pointing towards the backs of the two.

"Why don't you chase them." I said sarcastically.

"Can you not see these?" She asked, pointing at her heels.

"Your fault." I said.

"Shut up and just catch up to them! They're getting away!!" she ordered.

"Where are they?" I asked, pretending not to see them, to drag the time.

"Oh my god, you lost them!!" she said and sighed.

"How about some ice cream?" I asked.

----

a/n: and that is the first part of the MyungYeon ending! TADAH~~ HEHEHE hope you like it and comment! <3 thanks :D