Chapter 20

Our 69th date

 

a/n: YESEU! I'M BACK~~~~ WOOOHHOOO*celebration* anyways, camp was so tiring >< but it gave me some ideas for the next few chapters and hopefully they'll turn out as good as I imagined LOL. and like...is there a reason everytime I press 'enter' while writing this chap, it moves the whole screen? like idk how to explain but yeah it is really friggin annoying and it better stop before i slap it ><
 
and MY GOD. I DREAMNT OF ME AND WOOHYUN DURING CAMP <3 *delusional* hehe but yeah~ anyways...............here!
 
----
Your POV
I struggled to keep Myungsoo awake so I just had to carry him up the stairs since the lift was out of order. I panted when I finally reached the 10th floor. I dragged Myungsoo with me and stopped to open the door but Woohyun was blocking the entry.
I squated down and shook him gently.
"Looking for someone?" I asked him when he opened his eyes.
"Yeah, I was waiting for you, but no one was home." he yawned and stood up.
"Oh, sorry." I said and awkwardly stood there, trying to balance Myungsoo.
"Did you want some help?" he asked me, looking over to Myungsoo.
"That would be great." I smiled and handed Myungsoo over, getting the key to open the apartment door.
We walked inside and I went to get a drink for Woohyun before dressing Myungsoo.
"He does have a big place, doesn't he?" Woohyun muttered.
"I guess." I said while pulling Myungsoo's shirt off.
"Don't you feel awkward? I mean, like changing his clothes." Woohyun asked.
"Nah, I got used to it." I said.
"But, he is a guy, and you're a girl, and" Woohyun tried to speak.
"So? What's wrong with that huh?" Myungsoo asked, shooting up from laying position, scaring the hell out of me.
"What's wrong?! What's wrong is that you're a guy! You shouldn't be drunk and all that, making her have to change for you, as if you're some baby. Jesus, don't you feel ashamed?" Woohyun asked and rolled his eyes.
"Just because she doesn't do that for you, doesn't mean you need to be jealous!" Myungsoo said stubbornly.
"Tch! MiYeon loves me! That's why she's saving it for later!" Woohyun said arrogantly.
"Yeah? Really? Well then, why don't you let MiYeon confirm it herself." Myungsoo dared.
"Alright, fine. MiYeon, do you love me or that jerk?" Woohyun asked and they both gave me puppy eyes.
I gazed into their eyes and was in a trance until Myungsoo coughed, impatient for my answer.
"Aish, you idiots! Do you know how late it is? Some people could be sleeping!" I whispered, hoping they get the gist.
"MiYeon, come over." Woohyun smiled and patted the spot next to him.
Myungsoo quickly ran over as well, as if he's trying to protect me.
"How's everything? Coping well with Hoya?" Woohyun asked while sipping the drink.
"HOYA?! WHO'S THIS BASTARD? I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!" Myungsoo yelled.
"It's her brother you village idiot." Woohyun face palmed and Myungsoo mouthed an 'o' before sitting back down in shame.
"Anyways, so, is everything better?" he asked.
"Yeah, thanks for asking. I'm better than before." I smiled at him.
"How about, we go and visit your parents? Since we have some time anyways." Woohyun suggested.
"CAN I COME!?" Myungsoo asked suddenly.
"No! What the hell! You're such a er, always there." Woohyun whined and gave me pleading eyes.
"How come you're showing him to your parents but not showing me, the guy you really love?" Myungsoo asked and smirked at Woohyun.
"Idiot. I already know her parents, and her parents already know about me and her being a couple." Woohyun chuckled evilly.
"MiYeon, is this true? Tell oppa it isn't." Myungsoo whinged.
"Oppa, it's oh so very true! Woohyun oppa is the best!" Woohyun mocked my voice, earning a good flick in the head from me.
"Oh, baby, what's wrong?" he asked.
"Aish. Stop being so corny." Myungsoo shivered.
"So, want to pack and leave tomorrow noon?" Woohyun asked, completely ignoring Myungsoo.
"Well, MiYeon isn't going unless I'm allowed to come." Myungsoo declared.
"And why's that? Mr Tightass." Woohyun questioned.
"Because, her house rent pay is her presence. So if she's not here, then that mean she's cheating the monthly pay." Myungsoo said.
"I can pay for her." Woohyun gritted through his teeth.
"YAH! THIS IS MY HOUSE YOU LOSERS ARE GOING TO! Shouldn't you be asking for MY opinion if you can come or not?" I raged at them. I'm getting real tired of their immaturity.
"Can I come?" They both asked and gave me pleading eyes.
"What if my parent's aren't home?" I asked and shook my head, shaking away the fustrations.
"Well, call them now!" Woohyun urged.
"I'll call them tomorrow." I said.
"But we're going tomorrow!" Myungsoo said.
"Oh god. Fine." I said and called my mum.
"Put it on loud speaker, so we know that your parents confirmed it." Myungsoo instructed.
I the speaker and the threee of us anxiously listened to the ringing tone, waiting for my mum to pick up.
"Hello?"
"Mum? It's MiYeon, is it okay for me and a few friends come over tomorrow?" I asked her, hoping she would decline the offer.
"Who with?" she asked.
I gulped, not sure how to answer the question.
"Mum, it's me, Woohyun. I'm taking MiYeon to see you since she's knocked out with all the homework." Woohyun said, not helping with convincing my mum to not let them come.
"Ah, Woohyun. How are you?" my mum asked.
"I'm good, how are you mum?" he asked.
"I'm good. i can't wait to see you all tomorrow." she said over the phone.
"Neither can I. Remember to make our favourites mum. Bye." Woohyun said and hung up.
"I thought she was my mum." I muttered and put away the phone.
"You always knew she loved me more." he joked and stuck his tongue out.
"Yeah, that's because you always compliment her." I said.
"You can't call her mum. You're not married to MiYeon." Myungsoo said with his tiny eyes glaring at Woohyun.
"Tch, the whole province know that me and MiYeon are practically an item." Woohyun said.
"Well, clearly, they, and you, don't know she's moved on now." Myungsoo said.
"Yeah, right." Woohyun said.
"Yeah, get out of my house. We need to pack for tomorrow." Myungsoo said and tried to shove Woohyun out of the door but Woohyun cunningly flew past him and ran to me.
"My princess, sleep well alright? I'll pick you up early tomorrow." he said and gave me a tight hug and a kiss on the forehead before walking out the door.
"My princess, sleep well." Myungsoo mocked and made a derpy face and closed the door on Woohyun.
"Stupid jerk, calling her mum his mum." Myungsoo muttered and got into bed, turning off the lights.
"Well, you have a goodnight." I said but he ignored me and just went to sleep.
Sigh, jealous Myungsoo again. It's not my fault that my parents don't know about him. I packed some clothes for me and a few for him before getting into bed.
----
a/n: and here is the update! hehehe~ i rushed it, so sorry :'[ I know, short chap, but i tried...im really tired ><
anyways
please support me by commenting <3