Date 68

Our 69th date

Your POV

I calmed myself before looking at the dress on the bed. It was beautiful, too beautiful for me. It was a black flowy dress that I bought ages ago but never wore because I didn't really fit it. But after the months of trying to work off the weight, finally, I would be able to fit it.

I took a deep breath and slipped the dress on. I turned to look into the mirror and smiled at myself. I'm proud of myself in a way I guess. I spun around a few times. I went to wear on a pair of heels and looked at myself. Never have I felt more beautiful than this moment.

I went to the bathroom and curled my hair slightly and put on some light make up, and even perfume. Why am I dressing up? Because I'm getting another date with Myungsoo, that's right, another date! After this date, the next one is going to make us seal the deal.

Even if there were things he has done to me, there will never be anyone who can replace him, not even someone like Woohyun, not even Dongwoo. I can't believe that this is really happening. But what if Myungsoo doesn't take me on dates anymore after that? Has he forgotten? No, he wouldn't, right? He always mention about the dates, he wouldn't, right? Well,duh, of course not! I smiled and placed some lip balm on and sat at the couch waiting for Myungsoo to come back.

"And who's this gorgeous lady?" He asked, closing the door behind him.

"I don't know, who do you think it is?" I laughed and came over and hugged him tight.

It has been so long since I've seen him. He came over to help Sohee with some stuff lately since she's almost leaving.

It was only a few days but it felt like a few years! I smiled and released him.

"If you didn't let go, I think I would have suffocated to death." he laughed.

"Whatever." I said and stuck my tongue out at him.

"So, how much did Miss MiYeon miss me?" he asked, tapping his chin.

"Not that much. She told me that she was glad you were gone." I said.

"Oh really? I guess it would be fine for me to go give this boquet of roses to Sohee then? And then go and stay with her as well?" he asked, pulling out roses out of his back.

"Fine then, be that way." I said.

"What do you think?" he asked, sitting me on the couch and showing me the flowers.

"They're nice." I said.

"Come on, have a look at it. Don't just sit there." he said and gave the flowers, but something fell out.

"Wow, this is so original of you." I said and looked at the necklace that he engraved our names on.

"Thank you, took me a while to think of it." he laughed and placed it on me.

"So, are we going to go or not? You're boring me." I said.

"What, you're not even going to thank me?" he asked, tapping his cheek.

I slapped him lightly and he clutched on his heart, pretending as if he was hurt.

"Fine then, be that way." he mocked me.

I held his hand and pulled him up.

"Come on, let's go." I said and gave him a peck before finding my purse.

We drove off in his car to the uni.

"Did you forget something?" I asked when he opened the door for me.

"Nope." he said and held out his hand, taking me outside of the car.

He walked me around the uni and finally stopped at a staircase. He instructed me to sit on the steps and looked straight ahead. It was odd but I did so anyways. There's something familiar about this, but I can't put my finger on it. Then, he popped out of no where and placed something cold on my cheek.

"What are you doing?" I shrieked.

"Banana milk solves everything." he said and sat down, handing me the small cartoon of milk.

"Huh?" I asked, taking the beverage.

"So why are you so sulky huh?" he asked.

"I'm not." I said.

"Do I even know you?" he said in a high pitched tone which made me even more confused.

"Nope. I'm Myungsoo. Second year student for law. You?" he asked.

I finally realize what he was doing and quickly answered, "MiYeon. First yaer student for law. And why are you here?"

"Did you want me to leave then?" he asked, cocking an eyebrow

"Never ever ever do that." I laughed remembering the first time we met.

That was the time that started everything, and I'm so glad that he came and talked to me.

-----

Myungsoo's POV

I ruffled her hair and looked at her for a while. I smiled at her. I hope she will never wipe that smile off her face. Just keep being stupid, just the way I like.

"Come on, next venue." I said and hop back onto my feet, helping her up.

----

Your POV

We went to a big arcade next and spent heaps and loads of money on games kids play.

"Hey, who knew you were so good at basketball?" he joked as I kept scoring.

"There's a lot of things I'm good at." I said and kept shooting the hoops.

"Can you let me win just one game? I want to go home." he whined when he realised how much of an arcade addict I am.

"No no no! There's still the sticker photots, air hockey, pool, and even car racing!! There's heaps that we haven't done!!" I said and dragged him behind me.

"What to do first." I said to myself.

"How about we just get some sticker photos huh? I want to go shopping too." he said and just ran into one of the sticker photo booths.

After taking a few weird photos, we left the arcade and visited the shopping area.

"Why are we even here?" I asked while he was shopping.

"My god, we need this. And this, and this, and that, wait, this too!" he said and just took any thing he saw on the shelf.

"So you're going to eat all this?" I asked, looking at the full trolley of food.

"And you too!!" he exclaimed and clasp his hands together.

"But aren't we going to go out and eat?" I asked.

"Nope, today, we shall cook!" he smiled and went to pay.

After getting all of the bags into the car, we drove back home.

"Do we really have to cook?" I asked.

"Yeap, now quit whinin' and more cookin'!" he said and placed an apron on for me.

"Okay, just prepare the veggies for me first, there's something I still need to do." he said and went into the bathroom.

I chopped the vegetables and waited for him.

"Gee, you sure took your time." I said when he finally came out.

"Sorry!" he said and began working.

He was magically preparing the meal so quick that I didn't even know what was going on. He zoomed from one corner to the other and the next thing I knew, the table was set and lunch was prepared.

"Woah, who knew you could cook?" I asked, looking at the food he prepared.

I tried a little bit and I couldn't even describe the taste. I can't find anything to describe something this good. Dammit, if only I knew he could cook, then I would have made him cooked instead!

"Better eat alot, it's not an everyday thing that Chef Kim shows off his skills." he said and tasted his food and even complimented it as well.

I laughed and finished off the food before placing the dishes into the dishwasher and went over to Myungsoo.

"So tired." I mumbled and fell onto his lap.

"Would this energize you?" he asked, dangling a book infront of me.

"You think reading will make me less tired?" I asked

"You have to give it a try." he shrugged and handed me the book.

I touched the front cover. What a strange book, there was no title or cover. I turned over the cover and saw that it was a book Myungsoo had compiled himself.

Each page was a different memory, and there was either a drawing or picture with it.

"Did you really make this?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Do you like it?" he asked, my hair.

"Of course." I smiled and flipped through it again.

"I thought you were tired?" he asked.

"That was so five minutes ago." I said and sat up, looking through it again.

----

Myungsoo's POV

The sun's beams came through the blinds and her eyes glistened with them. I gave her a peck on her cheek as she focused herself on the book. I'm so happy seeing her like this. I just wish to alaways see her this way.

----

Your POV

"ert." I said and wiped my cheek.

"So? What are you going to do?" he asked and pecked me a couple times.

He turned over to give me another peck but I held the book infront of his face.

"Haha, on that!" I said and raced off.

"Come back! Don't be a coward and run away!" he said and tried to chase me, but he didnn't even need to, I already clumsily fell onto the bed.

"Ah, perfect." he said and laid down next to me.

I turned over and studied his face. His god like face. How could I have possibly turned out to be with someone like him? Someone so gracious, so beautiful.

"What's wrong?" he asked, pulling me closer onto his chest.

"Nothing." I smiled and hugged him close.

He hummed for a while and before I knew it, I was already fast asleep. Well I didn't remember the sleeping part, I only knew of it when I woke up to see Myungsoo cooking again.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"It's already 8 sleeping beauty." he said.

"What you cooking? Smells good." I said, peering into the pots and pans.

"Say ahh." he said and blew on the soup before feeding me.

"This is really good." I said.

"Get ready for the aeroplane." he said and made noises as he fed me some more food from the other stoves.

"You are too corny sometimes." I said.

"Why is that honey?" he asked.

"No, you're not corny sometimes, you're always corny." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Hurry and help me set out the table!!" he said and took ou the pots and plates of food.

"Are you planning to feed a village?" I asked, looking at the amount of food there was on the table.

He scratched his head shyly and pulled the chair out for me.

"What do you think?" he asked while intensely staring at me eat.

"You're the best cook ever! Why did you even need me here for?" I asked, stuffing my mouth with the ridiculously delicious food.

"Maybe I just needed an excuse." he said and began eating.

"Huh?"

I didn't really focus on what he said, but rather on the food. There was so many plates that I didn't even know where to begin.

"I think my stomach is going to burst." I said while looking at the amount of food that was still left.

He walked over and blindfolded me.

"Is this some new method for quicker digestion?" I asked.

"No silly, I want to show you something." he said.

"You want me to be surprised, right after I just ate that much food?" I asked.

"Yep!" he said and held my hand supporting me to stand.

He held my arms and placed them around my neck and before I knew it, he was piggy backing me.

"What? Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"Somewhere. Just don't take the blindfold off." he said.

I rested my head on his warm back and hugged him close.

"We're here." he said and gently let me go down.

I took off the blindfold to see that he had taken me to the building's balcony.

"So you blindfolded me to go here? We could have went here normally." I said.

"I just wanted to be romantic okay?" he said and laid down on the floor.

I followed and he supported my head on his arm.

"Don't you think that star shines bright?" he asked, pointing at them.

"Hey, Myungsoo." I said, turning over to face him.

"Why don't you ever call me oppa? It's just the proper term you know." he said and sighed, looking into the stars.

"Urgh, Myungsoo oppa," I said.

"Yes?" He smiled, showing his dimple.

"I love you." I smiled at him.

"I know." he said and leaned in to close the space between us.

I wondered why he never told me he loves me, but I guess he's just waiting til the right time.

He pulled away and sat up, looking at the sky.

"MiYeon, thank you." he said, holding my hand.

"For?" I asked, placing my head on his shoulder.

"For showing me things I never knew of before. I always lived with my parents and they never showed me what the world is like. Thanks." he smiled.

"You're welcome." I smiled back.

"Thank you for being such a wonderful girlfriend for so long." he said.

"I know, you don't have to keep praising me," I laughed.

"But," he said and stayed still for a moment.

"But?" I asked, getting impatient.

"But, I think, we should take a break." he said.

"What? Why? Did I do anything wrong? I'll fix it! Just tell me!" I said, shocked at what he just said.

"No no, it's nothing to do with you, it's just, I wanted to go with Sohee to France. I figured that you were right, I should take this opportunity." he said and avoided eye contact with me.

I'm glad he didn't look at me, because I could feel the tears coming. I placed my chin on my knees that I were hugging tightly and gently rocked back and forward.

"But then why do you we have to take a break? Can't we just be in a relationship still?"  I asked.

"MiYeon, I thought you know me by now. I'm the type that likes to try new things, and I get bored easily." he said

"Then why did you do so much stuff before?" I asked.

"Because that's what I do when I break up with girls, so they remember the nice things in the relationship." he said.

"Ah, and I guess you wouldn't know what today is either?" I asked.

"Well, no. Am I supposed to?" he asked, looking at me with a cold stare.

"I guess not." I sighed and stood up, dusting my dress.

"Well, take care in France." I smiled.

"Thanks, I will." he said and walked me down the stairs.

"When are you leaving?" I asked.

"I'm leaving now. I already packed my things when you were sleeping before. Is it okay if you look after the place for me?" he asked when I opened the door.

"Sure sure. Why not?" I asked, smiling at him.

"Thanks! I thought you would be really emotional like other girls, but you really are different!" he smiled and went to get his back pack.

"Take care and be safe!" I said when he turned his back to go to the door.

"You too." he said, "Still friends?" he asked.

"Friends."I smiled.

Friends. Of course. Just friends.

"I'll contact you once in a while. See you next year."he smiled and waved before walking out the door.

I closed the door and I fell to the floor. What the hell just happened.

----

Myungsoo's POV

I could hear her soft sobbing through the door, and all I wanted was to burst through those doors and tell her it's alright, that I was just joking and I want to be with her forever.

"We don't have all day." Sohee said, her heels clicking on the floor as she draws closer.

"Sorry." I said, shaking myself back to my normal self and walked down the stairs.

The taxi driver immediately drove us to the airport once I closed the door.

The plane was now departing and I looked out the window to see the lights that the city had on. One of them belonged to our place. One of them holds MiYeon in them, a sad and depressed MiYeon.

"Come on, you'll get over her." Sohee said and shut the window.

Will I really get over her?

----

A/N: HEY THERE! an update~~~ woowoowoo!!

and for the letter to infinite..ididn't even win T~T sob, sad life right? :[ but oh wells, at least they read it :'] ehehe

oh my gyu, sunggyu's mv is just urgh. i cant even aiskhfaskfabf

which is where some scenes in here came from ;D ahah i was inspired lol

but myung's face

how can u live knowing ur so perf

dammit

okay im talking too much :[ hope you enjoyed it so far! tell me what you think yeah ?