Chapter 21

Our 69th date

Your POV

*DING DONG. DING DONG. DING DONG~* the doorbell went while I was brushing my teeth. I quicly placed one of Myungsoo's shirt over quickly and dashed out to the door.

Woohyun can't be here already right? It's only 10 in the morning! Didn't he say he'll swing by at noon? I opened the door and the person ran into the apartment so quickly I didn't even know who it was.

"YAH! WHO ARE YOU!?" I screamed, taking out my toothbrush, as if it's a lethal weapon, holding it towards the person.

"Oppa." Sohee whined and tried to wake Myungsoo up.

Oh. Sohee. Shouldn't she be packing and all to leave for next month?

Without her, I would be able to get Myungsoo back again. I smiled and went to my own fantasy land for a while.

"Sohee, when did you come?" Myungsoo asked, snuggling into her neck.

Tch, just last night, he was bloody fighting over me with Woohyun, and now he's all over some . 

I thought back to the professor's words..he loves you more than anyone, but he won't tell a single soul. He teases you and tell you words you want to hear, but no one knows of these things. He needs you, but you only think he wants you.

Well I'm not so sure about the last bit, but he does love me in a way, yet no one knows. He does tease me I gues, but I don't know if he needs me though. Maybe he needs me to fill boredom, but I don't think he would actually need me for any other purpose.

I tried to shrug it off by continuing to brush my teeth, but their close skinship bothered me so much that I had to immediately run to the bathroom, lock the door and spit out the toothpaste in case I choke.

How can they be so comfortable with showing off their affection in public places. Jesus, get a room. Wait, they were in a room. I facepalmed myself and tried to calm down. Yo, MiYeon, you got this. You got this man, some Sohee girl is not going to bring you down. You've lived through selling fishes at the market and running to deliver pizza to drunk men at night before, you can get over a stupid . I took deep breaths and smiled as brightly as I could into the mirror and turned to face the door. 

Just turn the knob and hell will welcome you. I twisted the knob carefully, as if I'm scared to hurt it. I opened it and walked out, completely ignoring them, acting cool so i won't lose my mind.

"What's for breakfast?" Myungsoo asked.

"Scrambled egg and bacon." I said.

"Can I have a share too? I raced here this morning, so I didn't get a chance to eat much." Sohee asked 'nicely'.

I nodded and cracked the eggs into the bowl.

At the dining table, it was so awkward. They were feeding each other while I was making love to my bacon and eggs. I felt so left out. One moment he likes her and another he loves me. What the hell is he planning?

I drank the rest of the apple juice and went to wash up the things.

"Are you going somewhere oppa?" Sohee asked, walking past the stacked luggages I packed from last night.

"Are we MiYeon?" Myungsoo asked from the bathroom.

"Yeah, we're going with Woohyun remember? He's picking us up soon." I said.

"OH! Can I come?" Sohee asked Myungsoo.

"No." I said before Myungsoo could say anything.

"Why not?" she asked, and walked over to me threateningly but acted nice again when she heard Myungsoo come out of the bathroom.

"Because I don't want you to." I said.

"What? Are you jealous? or are you scared that I'll take your precious Woohyun from you?" she asked.

"No. But because the place where we're going to doesn't need or want to welcome you." I said.

"Where are you guys going?!" She asked in a high pitched voice.

"To my house." I said and walked past her, bumping her out of the way.

"So what! Why can't I come?" She insisted.

"Just in case you didn't quite catch what I said, we're going to MY house. The place I own. I have every right to decline your request of tagging along like a little puppy, which I did, so i suggest you shut your trap." I said to her.

"Don't be so mean." Myungsoo warned.

"Tch." I said and went to call Woohyun.

"Oppa, but I want to go! What if you two do something!" Sohee whined in the background while I'm talking to Woohyun.

"We won't don't worry." Myungsoo comforted.

"But-"

"We're leaving now. I think you should go." I said and started bringing the luggages outside.

"Already?" Myungsoo asked.

"It is already 12, maybe you were too focused on something else rather than the time." I said and pulled out his bags too.

He took a look at his phone and then towards Sohee.

"Come on, get out." I said and shoved Sohee outside.

She tried to say something but only managed to wave to Myungsoo before walking out of the apartment.

"Aren't you being too mean to her?" Myungsoo asked while helping me with some of the bags.

"You don't need your phone, there's no such thing as reception out there. I already brought your camera along, so it's ok." I said and threw his phone back inside the apartment and locked it.

"Are you jealous?" he asked while pulling the bags into the lift that thankfully got fixed.

I shook my head and waited for the lift to end.

"Yes you are. You're being mean to her because you're jealous she's going to steal me away! Don't worry, just another month and I'm all yours." he teased and got out of the lift.

Yeah whatever. A jealous woman can't stand a whole month seeing her man with another woman. Wait, I'm not a jealous woman. Right?

I walked out through the sliding doors of the apartment area and towards Myungsoo and Woohyun who were already beginning to pack the things into the trunk.

"Are you driving the whole way there?" I asked Woohyun.

"No of course not!" He laughed and pointed to the driver at the front.

I nodded my head and went inside the car.

The ride didn't even begin and I already fell asleep inside the car.

"What did you do last night? Didn't you sleep?" Woohyun asked when he sat down next to me.

"I was busy packing." I yawned and I saw Myungsoo sink down a little in his seat.

I chuckled lightly and went back to sleeping.

When my eyes opened, we were already there and the boys were busy unpacking the luggages.

"Omma!" Woohyun yelled through the gates of my house

"Woohyun!" My mum yelled and ran out, opening the gate and giving him a tight hug.

Anyone looking at this scene would think it's a lovely mother and son reuniting, but they'd never think that I'm the daughter. 

"Hey mum." I laughed and tapped her shoulder.

"MiYeon! You've grown! No more short and chubby MiMi!" Mum joked and helped me with the luggages.

"Who's this young man?" She asked, eyeing Myungsoo sternly when she went outside to take more bags inside.

"Ah, he's Woohyun's friend. Is it okay if he stays here too? Since he lives in the city." I said to her.

"Ah, ye, ye. A friend of Woohyun's is a friend of mine." she laughed and patted him on the shoulder before taking his bags inside as well.

"MiYeon look! Your room is still the same!" Woohyun shouted from my room.

Myungsoo and I quickly ran inside to have a look.

"Aigoo. remember when you used to wear glasses in primary?" I laughed looking at the photo frames.

I fell onto the soft bed I miss for so long and sniffed in the air of home made food.

"It's so nice here isn't it?" I muttered.

"Are you sleeping with MiYeon like usual?" my mum asked out of no where.

"Ani! Woohyun will be sleeping with me ma'am!" Myungsoo answered quickly.

"Wae? They always do everything together though." mum said.

"Because, because, because I want to sleep with Woohyun!" Myungoo lied, earning a weird look from my mum.

"Yah! It's not like we're going to do something bad! Now you just freaked out  my mum!" Woohyun lectured Myungsoo.

"It's MiYeon's mum, not yours!" Myungsoo fought uselessly.

"Just shut up." Woohyun glared at him.

"Kids! We need wood for the fire." My mum yelled from the kitchen.

"Yes mum!" Woohyun and I said.

"Woohyun, can you take Myungsoo to change?" I asked Woohyun and he nodded, dragging Myungsoo with him.

I changed into an old pair of trackies and one of Woohyun's old shirts, taking the gloves out, waiting for the boys.

"Alright, you ready?" I asked once they came out.

"What kind of clothing is this?" Myungsoo asked, looking at the odd combination of clothes Woohyun put together for him.

I chuckled and handed them the gardening gloves.

"What are these for?" Myungsoo asked nervously.

"We're going to have some fun." i smiled and walked outside to the car.

"Hop in pretty boy," Woohyun said to Myungsoo, forcing him to the back of the jeep.

"Are you supposed to leave the window opened like that?" Myungsoo asked with a pale face.

"It's safe, don't worry." I smiled and closed the door, pulling the trailer closer to the end of the car, attatching it onto the hook.

"Woah! Oh my god! MUM. SAVE ME!" Myungsoo yelled from the back while I drove up the hill.

"Are you alright?" I asked when we were at one of the paddocks of trees.

"Yeah." he lied while trying to get off the car.

Woohyun laughed at Myungsoo before disappearing into the trees.

"What are we doing here?" Myungsoo asked.

"We're going to collect dead trees and break the dead trees for the fire place." I said and demonstrated on how to pull out the dead, weak trees.

"Aren't we trespassing?" He asked.

"Nah, this is still my family's property." I said.

"Are you sure? Why is it so big?" he asked.

"I think I know where I live Myungsoo." I said while breaking a few of the dead trees.

"You're so weak." I said and went to help Myungsoo break one of the trees he struggled on for 5 minutes.

"It's because you're bigger than me, that's all!" he said.

I was taken a back and stood there in shock. I don't know what he meant, but I sure don't feel really good about it. I blinked a few times and walked away from him, trying to find some trees to break to take out my fustrations.

"You idiot." Woohyun hissed to Myungsoo out of nowhere.

Where the heck did he come from?

"What did I do wrong?" Myungsoo asked loudly.

"Is that, is that MiYeon?" someone asked, distracting me from the two idiots.

I turned around to see the person I dreaded the most. The person that made me want to leave this town. 

----

Woohyun's POV

No, it can't be. Out of all people, it can't be him.

No.

----

a/n: hey guys! here is the chap and please please comment <3 i'll love you even more than before ehhe