Chapter 14

Our 69th date

a/n: SOB I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED THE THINGS I WROTE SO HAVE TO RESTART ;~; but i'll do it for you guys :')

----

Your POV

I woke up early the next morning and prepared breakfast and changed. I looked at the dress and vivid memories began to haunt me from last night. I shook away the thoughts and tied my hair in a high bun. i grazed my thumb gently over the jewel on the necklace I'm wearing. Should I return it? But it looks so pretty. 

I decided to wear it after much debate. I put on some sunscreen and BB cream before waking up Myungsoo.

"You need to wake up! Did you even pack your things yet?" I asked him.

"Not yet." he said and pulled the blankets over his head.

"At least go and get some breakfast." I said and pulled the blanket off him.

"Yes yes yes. Geez I'm up. You nag so much." he groaned with a hoarse voice.

"Hurry up, and wear a shirt!" I said and threw him the shirt he wore last night.

"Don't you rather me this way though?" he asked me and moved closer to me.

Last night's scene started flashing in my head again. Those hungry eyes that stare right through me.

"No." I said and quickly walked to the kitchen.

"Oh, come on. Have a little fun." he said and chased me into the living room.

"Yah! We're grown adults! Do you think we should be playing chasy? At this time?" I asked him as he lunges forward and made us both fall onto the couch.

"Mhm, you look cute in the morning." he said and brushed the hair out of my face that has now been ruined.

"What, you're not going to lunge for me again like last night?" I asked him.

"I can if you want." he said to me.

"No thanks." I said and looked away, avoiding his eyes.

"Alright princess." he said and kissed my forehead before going to change and eat.

He sat and happily ate the prepared blueberry pancakes.

"You're really good at cooking." he said and gave me a kiddy smile.

This is the more prefered side of Myungsoo, compared to the beast he was last night. He seems more innocent in a sense. I smiled at him and looked at my watch. How come Woohyun isn't here yet? Then I just remembered Myungso turned my phone off last night. I dashed to my phone and turned it on to see 5 new missed calls.

Aish, seriously. Did he really have to turn my phone off? I called Woohyun and he immediately picked up.

"Yah! Where are you?!" his panicked voice present on the other line.

"Are you here yet?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I'm downstairs. Hurry!" he said and hung up.

"Hurry, we got to go. The others are already downstairs waiting for us." I said and took out the luggages.

"Did you pack for me too?" he asked when we were inside the lift.

"You clearly weren't going to do it yourself." I laughed and the lift doors opened.

I walked outside to see Woohyun pacing around with a worried look.

"Yah! You took so long!!" he whined and gave me a bone crushing hug.

"You go sit inside first. I'll go and pack the stuff in." he said and released me to go pack the things away.

I went inside and saw Sohee already inside the car. She gave me a forced smile and looked the other way. I took the seats behind her and waited for Woohyun to get on. Myungsoo opened the door and Sohee's eyes lit up. He saw her and walked right past her to sit in the back with me.

"I'll sit at the window side." he ordered rather than telling me. I moved aside for him to sit.

Woohyun then closed the trunk and walked inside the mini van and also took the seats at the back.

"Yah, aren't any of you guys going to sit with me?" Sohee asked but mainly looked at Myungsoo.

"I like it back here." they replied at the same time and shrugged.

The driver drove off and Sohee turned back with an angry expression.

---

A/N: SORRY FOR THE SHORT AS CHAP UPDATE ;~; Sob i'll update another one tomorrow hopefully :3 i was so clumsy to delete the other one >>