Chapter 28

Our 69th date

Your POV

I laid, sprawled on the couch, waiting for Myungsoo to come home. it was already mid day and he’s no where in sight. He left since early and I didn’t even see him since.

Woohyun isn’t pick up his phone, and Dongwoo is too busy with his friends to come and chat with me.

I poured another glass of wine and sat there thinking to myself.

I realised that all our dates have been organised by Myungsoo. How come I don’t ask him out? Is it too much though? Where should we go though? He took all the cliche date ideas already though. I sipped the alcohol, letting it sink into me. It’s been a while since I’ve been drinking this much, not since the incident with Cheolyong.

I wanted to call Myungsoo, but would that be too bothersome of me? I finally decided to just text him.

Come home soon :)

I waited for my phone to ring but 30 seconds past and he still didn’t reply. Who is he talking to? Is she better? Is that why he isn’t answering me? 

The phone vibrated finally and I took three deep breaths before looking at the message.

Shut up.

I crossed my borws together, trying to think if I did anything wrong. What the hell did I do? I’m pretty sure I didn’t say anything offensive..right?

Hmph, alright then. Whatever. I don’t have to always be nice. Even if he has to cope with the lost of Sohee, he doesn’t need to be like that. What, is it my fault? Is it my fault that he is depressed? Well duh, of course not. Idiot.

——

Woohyun’s POV

“Uh huh, so you tripped in your bathroom and got all these bruises and cuts?” The doctor asked.

“Yes sir.” I said.

“Right. Well, I just need to clean the wounds and give you some medication and they should heal soon.” he said and started dabbing some cotton wool on my arm and leg wounds.

I cringed and shut my eyes tightly. The pain is unbearable, but I can’t go around with cuts everywhere.

“You can get this at the pharmacy across the road.” he said and signed the doctor’s permission slip.

“Thank you doctor.” I said and bowed.

“Next time you’re in a fight, don’t try to beat 3 or 4 guys at once.” he said and shook his head, showing me the way out.

I went to the pharmacy and bought some medication before walking my way back home.

Stupid Cheolyong for being a stupid jerk and make me in this stupid state. All because of him, that stupid bastard.

——

Your POV

I locked the door and took the stairs since the lift was broken, again. I walked for a little while before I could see the blackboard menu that was placed infront of the cafe. I could’ve just went to the one downstairs, but that one was far too expensive.

“Can i please have a pistachio and raspberry cheesecake slive (this is heaven, trust me, YOU HAVE TO TRY IT ><), a salted caramel macaron and a latte please.” I said.

“That would come to a total of 13,000 won thanks.” the waitor said.

“Actually, can I please have an americano with caramel syrup please?” I asked, remembering what Sohee told me.

“That would be 15,000 won thanks.” he smiled.

I paid and went to look for an empty seat. I didn’t really take notice of the outside, but was more focused on the interior of the cafe. There were trees and flowers here and there, everything here is made of wood, and the place had a natural feel to it. It’s like a solace place I guess.

“Here is your order.” he waitor said and bowed, giving me my food before leaving.

I indulged in the mini snack and tried to drink the coffee of death. It isn’t as bad as I thought. I guess caramel syrup does change things. I smiled and held the cup between my hands. They were so warm, and it felt like it was heating my entire body from the warmth.

It was pleasant to have some time to just focus my thoughts.

First off, I have Woohyun who loves me and I do have feelings for him. 

Second, Myungsoo, someone who has a girlfriend, is currently dating me.

I don’t know who to choose, and what will happen. I sighed as the last crumb of the cake was gone and I was left with just the coffee.

Why does woman who drink dark coffee seem to be mature to him? Just because I drink hot chocolate, that doesn’t mean that I’m less of a woman.

I finished the last drop of coffee before leaving the place and walking my way back.

I walked past the park near our place and sat down.

This park, this very park started everything, our first, and what seems to be our last. The first time our hugs were special, and the last time that they ever will be. We do these skinships things so much that it lost it’s meaning. There’s no point to it. It’s just a thing we do, like brushing our teeth or combing our hair. It’s not something we do because we want to comfort the other or want to express our love.

I walked into the park to see that most of the people have began going home already. I guess it is quite late for people to still be around here. The sounds of laughter and chatter disappeared slowly as I sat on the bench.

On the bench next to me seems to be a homeless man of some sort, but he’s dressed well and seems well groomed, how come he’s stuck out here? Especially since this area isn’t the best place to be at.

I tried to ignore him, keeping my way out of trouble, but his grumbling and groaning urged me to come and help him.

I walked over to him and tried to see what he looks like. I slowly took off the newspaper on top of his face only to see Myungsoo.

“Yah! This guy, why are you sleeping out here?” I asked him.

“Because, I don’t want to go in.” he said half asleep.

“Where the hell were you? Did you know how worried I was?” I asked.

“No, all you care about is Woohyun and your other guys.” he laughed.

“You don’t care about me, you only care bout me when you need someone to talk to.” he said.

“Just shut up and get inside.” I said to him.

“Why? What’s the point? You’re always gone somewhere with someone. It’s so empty.” he said.

“Yeah, and that someone is you, idiot.” I said and tried to drag him away from the bench.

“Remember this thing?” he asked, staggering his way to the swing.

He patted the swing and I hesistanly walked over.

“Y-y-yeah?” I asked nervously.

“Sit down here honey.” he said and pointed to the swing.

I sat down and held onto the chains supporting the swing tightly.

“You don’t trust me do you?” he asked, sounding a little more sober this time.

"Of course I do." I said croakily and loosened my grip on the chains.

He swung me gently and I awkwardly sat there, waiting for him to talk.

"Why don't you go to Woohyun?" he asks.

"Because, I don't love him." I said, sounding more cheesy than I intended.

"Yeah, I thought so." he said.

"Where were you today?" I aasked him.

"I was out drinking with Sohee, since there isn't so long left before she leaves." he hicupped mid sentence.

"Oh yeah, Sohee." I said bitterly.

"Come on, don't be jealous. You know I have a legitamate reason to hang with her." he said.

"I know." I said.

"I think it's time we get inside." he said.

"Like what I told you before." I mumbled and tried to help him cross the road.

"You really drink too much." I said to him.

"What do you mean? I'm not even drunk! I can still drink more!!" he protested when I tried to take him shoes off.

"You're not going to drink anymore. Hurry up and let me change you." I said and tried to lay him on the bed.

"See? See? I am not drunk!" He said and started to take the clothes off.

"What the hell? What are you doing!?!" I screamed and turned the other way.

"See? I'm not drunk, that's why I can dress mysefl!" he said and I felt a sigh of relief escaping.

I turned around to see him with him arm through the panthole of his PJs

"Not drunk at all." i said and sighed.

"MIMi, my dear, beautiful MiMi." he said and held my hand, forcing me to sit on the bed.

"What now?" I asked.

"I like you, so so so so much." he said and smiled at me with drunk eyes.

"I know. Now hurry up and go to bed." I said,

"But I don't wanna!" he said and threw a tantrum.

"Aish, whatever." I said and scratched my head and walked over to the couch.

"How was your day babe?" He asked, staggering over with a bottle of wine.

"Where did you get that from?" I asked.

"My day was good, I got to see you." he smiled greasily and poured some alcohol into the glass.

"I really missed you, but it was reunion, I had to go, I'm sorry." he said and took a one shot of the drink.

"It's alright, just stop drinking first." i said, concerned about that amount of wine he's intaking, at such speed as well.

"No no, I didn't finish yet. I'm sorry. I must have been such an . I didn't even think of your feelings and just went with Sohee. I'm sorry." he said and poured yet another glass.

"You're forgiven. Now please stop drinking." I said and took the bottle away.

I closed it and placed it on one of the shelves, a shelf too difficult for a drunk to reach.

"MiYeon. Stop ignoring me." he said and back hugged me tightly.

"I'm not ignoring you. You're ignoring me here." I chuckled and shook my head.

"Stop being so mean."

"How the heck am I mean?" I asked.

"You're not lovey dovey at all." he said and placed his chin onto my shoulder.

"What do you expect?"

"You didn't even say you miss me, and you don't give me a nickname, and you keep ignoring me, and I just want you to be more nice to me." he pouted.

"Myungsoo, you know I'm not like that. Unless I need something from you." I said and tried to take his arms off me.

"I'm not going to let go until you say you miss me!" he said and hugged me even tighter.

"You're in your twenties goddamit, grow up." I said, slightly annoyed.

"No." he said and still insisted me on saying that I miss him.

I finally broke my way to escape and could breathe again.

"Fine then." he said and looked the other way, crossing his arms like a kid.

"Are you really going to hold a grudge?" I asked and he nodded.

"Well I'm still not going to say I miss you. Stand there all you want." I said and went to brush my teeth and the usual.

I came back out and he's still there.

"Aish, this guy." I hissed and walked over to him, but everytime I tried to face him, he would turn away.

"If I say I miss you, you'll stop being an idiot and standing here for no reason right?" I asked and he nodded quickly.

"Well then, have fun being an idiot." I said and walked back but he caught my wrist.

"Look into my eyes and tell me you didn't miss me." he ordered.

"I think the alcohol took it's effect on you."  I said, struggling to take my hand back.

"Say it MiYeon." he said and placed his other arm around my waist.

"Let's not do this while you're drunk." I said and showed a discomforted face.

"Come on, if you're so stubborn about not saying you miss me, then it shouldn't be hard for you to tell me you don't." he shrugged, no drunk personality showing on him except for it's strong odour.

"Well, Myungsoo, it's nice that you missed me, but I didn't miss you one bit." I said, looking at him in the eye.

Kekeke, he will never know how good at lying I am.

"Then what did you do all day while I was gone?"he asked, cocking his right brow.

"Well, I watched T.V, went to eat, had some coffee, and then I saw you, Mr. Hobo, and here I am." I said.

With every word I said, he pulled me a little closer.

"So, you're saying, you didn't even think about me at all?" he asked.

I nodded, afraid of what's going to happen.

"I see, then why did you ask me where i was? And if I knew how worried you were?" he asked.

, he has a point.

"Because it's out of courtesy." I shrugged.

"Mhm, I see. So all day, you were too busy doing other things and didn't think of me.." he recapped everything I said.

"Can you stop repeating the conversation?"

"I know you missed me. You can tell me, it's okay, I'm not going to judge you." he said, biting his lip as he looked at mine.

He pulled me closer until our chests were touching at I was forced to look right at his eyes.

He looked at me and gave that stupid perfect smirk of his.

"Well I have to fix that." he said.

"Fix what?" I asked panicky.

"Your memory, so that you can never not have a thought of me." he said and leaned in closer, if that's even possible.

I could feel his hand on my waist gripping tightly on my shirt and his hot breath gently pass my skin. He gave me a peck on the nose and released me.

"Yeah, I thought you would blush madly." he laughed like a maniac and walked away.

"Yah! I didn't blush!" I said, slapping softly on his back.

"What did you expect me to do?" He asked,, turning around to face me.

"Well, um, well, uh, nothing of course!" I stuttered.

Gee, good one. I mentally said and slapped myself while I was at it.

"Did you expect me to do.."

"Do what?" I asked.

"This." he whispered and gently pushed my onto the bed and trapped me beneath his arms.

He moved closer and smiled at me before kissing me. The taste of alcohol wasn't there, there was just blank, nothingness. This was like the first time we kissed again.

The lights went out as well. The scene was in this exact room. Deja vu.

I smiled thinking of the memory, and because one of the most gorgeous people alive is kissing me right now.

The word kissing is so hard and awkward for me to say, I mean, it's used so much that it feels weird. Why can't they use something like pan? Like, we're panning each other so hard right now. Yeah okay, that doesn't sound right. I thought.

"Why'd you stop?" he asked, pulling away.

"stop what?" I asked.

"You stopped reacting to us panning." he said.

"Panning?" I asked.

"Kissing! How did you get panning? Are you in your strange place again?" he asked.

As if I thought he said panning, aish.

"No, I'm sorry." I said.

"You ruined the moment." He said and felt him getting off me.

I sighed loudly in disappoitment and went to lay on my side of the bed.

"Are you disappointed?" he asked, turning off the lights, incase they come on after the mini black out.

"Yes." I said and pouted in the dark.

"Tch. Idiot." he said and climbed into the bed.

He slept facing his back to me, something we both don't do. I slipped my arm underneath his arm to hug him.

"Hehe, you really like my kisses don't you?" he asked, holding onto my hand.

"No." I said.

"Fine, then no more Myung-kissies for you then." he said.

"No, I was just kidding. I like them!!" I said.

Oh my god, what the hell did I just say? Did I just? What even. I am so done with myself right now.

"If you like them that much, all you have to do is ask honey." he said and turned around to face me in the dark.

"Nah, I'm good thanks." i said.

"Meh, you have no choice anyways, I just wanted to sound polite." he said and I felt his moist lips on mine.

His lips moved slowly, making me desperate to have more. I want to pull away, because I know I'm not going to be able to pull myself away from this, but then, who would pull away from this kind of opportunity?

I learnt over the time spent with Myungsoo, to just let him work his own magic. The way he moves just makes you dance along naturally.

His lips were working on mine while his hand pulled me closer. Our lips flowed rythmatically and I could feel myself smile between the kiss and my face burn, something that I always do.

I could feel a tug on the side of his lips as he progressed to kiss me a little harsher this time round.

"That should be enough dose of Myungsoo's iness for you tonight." he said after pulling away.

"Tch, what iness?" I joked.

"Why can't you just be nice? Why can't you just call me oppa or honey or something? All the other girls do it!" he whined.

"Night oppa. You talk too much." I said and hugged him close, his cologne staining my body.

----

A/N: HEYO! sorry, lately, ive been falling asleep really early, sob I'M SORRY :[

but here it is!! <3 heheeh mhm, I should update more right? but exams are neaing, and i have 5 book reports due >> something i shoulda done earlier dammit! and i have a test soon, ANOTHER ONE!! and other things, but i will try to do my best yeah? :D

wow head hurts

owwwiee

and and and there is this really cute guy i know in class. soooo kawaii~~~ but i can't betray woohyun :[

but yeah~ okay, im blabbling, so how was your days guys? :)

oh, i hope the chapter is okay~ comment if you wish~ it would be nice though :)

*if i made mistakes, im sorry, ill fix them later~ i must sleep first. i thikn im dying*