Chapter 26

Our 69th date

a/n: as promised, here is the 62nd date :3 only 7 more to go ;D

-----

Your POV

"Woohyun, let's go." I said and pulled him out of the rink.

"You know you need to be wearing skates to be on the rink right?" one of the girls with Woohyun said and the others were taking my hand off him.

I looked down at my feet that were covered in duck patterned socks. Well this isn't embarrasing at all.

"Well you know you should wear clothes when you hang out?" I asked them and pulled Woohyun again.

"MiYeon, you can go first, I just want to talk a little more to these girls." he said.

"What, so you're going to ditch me, for these girls you met 5 minutes ago?" I asked.

"No, it's not like that. Just go and enjoy your date, I'll meet you later. Just text me where you guys are going." he explained.

"See! He doesn't even want to go with you! Go to that date of yours!" the girls said.

"I'm going to ask you to come with me nicely Woohyun." I said to him threateningly.

"MiYeon, don't do this. I'll catch you later." he said.

"Some people are just too clingy." the girl said while twirling their hair around hir finger.

"Shut up, people who don't have self respect like you shouldn't have the right to talk." I spat at her.

"This...this...this" she said.

"What, you can't find any words instead of ? Uneducated people." I snickered.

The girl's friend slapped me across my cheek. Oh, she just messed with the wrong girl. I threw a soft punch at her, and she fell almost instantly. Woohyun ran over to check if she's okay.

"Ha, I'm fine, thanks." i said sarcastically.

"Leave." he ordered without looking at me.

The people around us stopped and started crowding around us. i blinked a few times, trying to take in what's happening. Did he just leave me? Yeah, so much for always staying by me, bastard.

I walked through the crowd of people and went to put my shoes on.

"Don't be so worked up by him." Myungsoo comforted me.

"How can I not be? He just publicly embarrassed me!" I said and stabbed my plate of food.

"Well don't take it on the food." he said and devoured his meal deliciously.

I don't understand why men are all the same, one minute, they love you, and the next, they're all over another woman. What am I supposed to do to keep them with me? I sighed and tried to put on a smile, after all, this is our 62nd date.

I tried to eat, but my body neglected the food, something that I don't do very often.

"So, tell me about yourself more." I said and leant on my hands, staring at him.

"Like what?" he asked, mouth full of food.

"I don't know, general things. Favourite colour, band, food, clothing." I rambled.

He took a sip of water and replied, "Well, I like black, and I don't really like to listen to bands, I like udon and plaid shirts really. I thought you already know these things. You have lived with me for god knows how long."

"I do."

"Well, what's yours?" he asked, focused on his food again.

"I like blue, Infinite, chicken, and I like men clothing." I said.

"Yeah, not like I didn't know any of that." he said.

"What kind of girls do you like?" I asked.

He thought about it a little, and started to eat and think at the same time.

"Well, I like girls with long hair, fair skin, able to accept skinship.."

Long hair? Check. Fair skin? Check-ish. Able to accept skinship? CHECK! This means that he's totally into me right?

"And, I prefer girls with a slim figure, someone who's mature, but childish when around me. I want her to be sophisticated and smart." he finished.

"Ahh.." I said as I tried to calculate in my head if what he said is me.

Well I'm not slim, but I can be mature, well I'm more childish, and I'm childish around anyone. I'm not smart, nor sophisticated. I'm just a typical country girl I guess. Maybe I'm not his type after all. My shoulders deflated and I tried to eat, but after seeing Woohyun be that way, and hear what Myungsoo said, I don't think I ever want to eat again.

"Ahh what?" he asked.

"So that's why." I said and nodded in understanding.

"What is?" he asked.

"It's nothing. Don't worry." i smiled.

So that's why he chose Sohee. I shouldn't hate her. If anything, i should be looking up to her! I should try to be like her, so at least Myungsoo at least would be proud to have me as a girlfriend.

"Why?" I asked.

"Why what?"

"Why did you ask me to be your girlfriend now?" I asked.

"Because I like you." he said.

"And Sohee?"

"She's leaving soon, remember?" he asked.

"So you're cheating on her?" I asked.

"We weren't even dating MiYeon, we were just seeing each other." he said.

"Mhm" I said.

'Well, did you want to go pay now? Unless you wanted to finish eating, then that's alright with me." he said.

"No, no. I'm done. Let's go." I said and he went to pay the bill.

"There's a nice coffee shop near here. Want to go?" I asked and held his hand.

He pulled away and looked hesistant.

"I'm sorry." i said and walked away quickly.

Aish, i'm so stupid. You have just been going out for one day, and you're holding his hand? It's the guy's job isn't it?

I could hear him follow behind me but I still tried to walk faster. I make a sharp turn and entered the cafe.

"Can I get a latte please?" I asked the lady and she began making the beverage.

"3000 won thanks." she said and handed me my coffee.

I gave her the money and went to place in a packet of sugar and stirred well.

"Sorry about before, I was just a little shy, because it was so sudden and I was just surprised." Myungsoo apologized.

"No, no. It's alright." I said and calmed him down before he explodes in a ball of guilt.

"Here, have some." I said and offered him the coffee.

He took a sip and made a face.

"What's wrong? Is it too bitter?" I asked.

"No no, it's fine." he smiled and locked his hands with mine.

"Alright, show me the fun side of the country." he said and swung our hands a little.

I smiled and drank the coffee. Aish, so bitter.

"Well, there aren't arcades or theme parks here, but there is a place that is even more fun than those places." I said.

"Show me!!"

I laughed and pulled him along.

"The playground?" he asked.

"Yup! This is probably the funnest place around here. Trust me." I said and went on one of the slides.

"You're so mature." he remarked.

"Thank you." I said and stuck my tongue out at him.

"What's this?" he asked.

I came over to have a look at what he was looking at.

"Oh, that's the love wall. Couples carve their names on that and usually the relationships lasts really long after that." I said.

"How do you carve on this thing?" he asked.

"With this." I said and handed him my pocket knife.

"You carry knives? Should I be so close to you?" he joked.

"You shouldn't be, you should run off." I said.

"Never." he said and carved our names on the wall with a love heart next to it.

"Now you really can never escape me!" he said.

"Dammit."

"HEY! WHAT DOES THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN?" he asked and chased me around the playground.

"You know, for a girl, you run really fast." he panted and sat on the swing.

"I did spend my life on the farm chasing cattles and buffalos Myungsoo." I said and pushed his swing a little.

"You're right, this place is fun." he said.

"It is, isn't it? Remember that time when we were at the playground?" I asked.

"No? When?" he asked.

"You don't remember?" I asked and stopped pushing him.

"No, I don't recall it." he said and shook his head.

I walked over and stood infront of him.

"You seriously don't remember?" I asked.

He simply shook his head.

"That was the first time we held hands goddammit!" I said and held his hand, shaking it, hoping he'll remember.

"I know." he said and leant in to kiss me.

"Aish, you seriously are a ert." I said and shook my head.

"What's wrong baby? Is kissing my girlfriend wrong?" he asked innocently.

"No, it isn't but." I said but I was silenced by his lips.

Normally, it'll be just pecks, but this kiss lasted longer. It was more passionate. I can't believe the amount of intimacy we would have in a playground. His right arm pulled me closer and he smiled during the kiss.

"If there's nothing wrong, then I should be able to kiss you whenever. So stop complaining." he said once he pulled away from the kiss.

"Doesn't change the fact that you just stole that kiss from me." I said.

"I know you wanted me tokiss you okay? So it wasn't stealing." he said.

"Yeah, shut up you wrinkly ." I said to him.

"Fine then." he said and stayed quiet.

"What, so you're just going to stay quiet huh?" I laughed but he didn't reply.

He looked away and pushed himself on the swing, having fun all by himself. I stopped the swing and pulled him off the swing. He tried to shake me off, but I   persisted and finally he just went along with it.

We walked down the same path in silence, and to be honest, I really enjoyed it. The silence was comforting and allowed me to spend some time with Myungsoo.

Once the house was in sight a few tens of meters away, he wanted to let go of my hand, but I'm not going to let him go that easy.

"Climb." i said and pointed to the ladder but he shook his head.

"I'll catch you if you fall." I reassured him, but he still refused.

"Come on, just trust me." I said and urged him to climb up the ladder.

After much persuasion, he finally climbed up and sat inside the tree house.

"You can start talking now." I said but he still stayed quiet.

"You know, there are times when I'm not sure if you really want to know me. As if my presence has caused trouble to you or something." I said and sighed.

"What? No! What the hell? Are you crazy?" he asked.

"Finally, you talked." I smiled and looked out the window.

"It's pretty isn't it?" I asked.

"Mhm."

"It's weird." I said.

"What is?" 

"As a kid, I always liked to stare at the night sky. I knew that everyone would leave, but the stars wouldn't. That's why I look forward to the night so much. I know that at least there are things that won't leave me. I feel that way when I'm with you." I said.

"Cheesier than i thought." he laughed and ruffled my hair, shifting closer to the window to gaze at the sky.

"I love you." I said to him.

"I know." he said and pulled me to lay down with him.

"I can see myself with you when you're in your 80s, in your rocking chair, just rambling on about our grandchildren." he said,

"Tch, well I can see you with no teeth and bald and you're trying to be cool, but you end up just sitting back on your chair after kicking the grandchildren's soccer ball! once" I said.

"Can you really see us at that kind of age together?" he asked.

"Mhm." I said and nodded my head.

"So can I, and I honestly can't wait til that day." he smiled.

"You know, Myungsoo, I think you should go to France with Sohee. I mean, it's not like you're going to go forever right? It's a good opportunity for you to pursue a career." I said.

"But I don't want to." he said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because, I don't want to go anywhere without you." he said.

"Idiot, so you want to stay here and have a bad future, when you can go somewhere and create a lot of money and fame for yourself?" I asked.

"What happens if I do go? Wouldn't you miss me? Why are you urging me to go?" he asked.

"Obviously I would miss you, loser." I said and hugged him close.

"What if I go and Sohee tries to seduce me? Wouldn't you be crazy jealous?" he teased.

"Nope. I can always go to Woohyun." I said and let go, placing my hands under neath my head, staring at the sky.

"Yeah, not on my watch." he said and covered the sky with his body.

His lips brushed against mine in perfect harmony. It wasn't rough or anything, it was just a comforting kiss. I responded quickly to his kiss and returned it to him. His left elbow supported himself hovering above me, while his right hand held tightly to my hand. It feels like pure bliss. His moist lips gently carressing mine; a feeling that's been lost for a while.

The worries I had in my head was gone, all that I know of right now is Myungsoo; a total stranger who I ended up falling for. I can't believe that I have actually found someone who would want to fall in love with me.

Our smiles broke the kiss but he stayed in perfect position.

"You're really beautiful." he said and brushed my hair out of my face.

He looks just like pure perfection. I must have saved a nation in my past life to deserve someone like him. I shyly looked away from him.

"It's so cute when you blush!" he said and grazed his fingertips gently over my  cheeks.

"I'm not blushing!" I said and touched my burning face.

"Mhm, of course not." he said and pulled my hand away, giving way for him to plant kisses from my cheek back to my lips.

His eyes closed slowly and our kiss lasted longer than I could have imagined. He smiled and pulled away, just a little disappointing as I was enjoying it.

"Don't be too disappointed. I'm all yours now." he teased and climbed down the ladder.

"I'm not disappointed you loser!" I said and followed him.

"You can cuddle with me tonight if you want." he winked.

"No way! I'm going to sleep with my mum tonight. We're already going home tomorrow." I said.

"Aw come on." he begged.

"We live together, we always sleep together! I don't get to do that wih my mum!" I reasoned.

"Fine, but you owe me big time." he said.

"Why do I owe you?" I whispered since we were back inside the house.

"Because you're making me miss you. That's why." he said.

"Gross." I said and shivered.

"Whatever. Sleep tight beautiful." he said and gave a big hug before sending me a kiss on the forehead and left to his and Woohyun's room.

I walked back to my mum's room and sneaked in to sleep next to her. I hugged her tightly against me. It's been a long time since I smelt the scent of my mother. I smiled and hug her even closer.

Date number 62 was a success.

---

a/n: YO YO YO! I finished my test and homework...AND I GOT OVER 95% FOR THE TEST! but im not going to say how much, because im disappointed in my score >>

dammit

so close to my goal.

anyways, here is the chapter, hopefully it isn't boring. sob. i don't have the ability to write and describe intimate times. sob, the scene is so awkward. im sorry. just imagine yourself kissing myungsoo. there shouldn't be a need for description right? HAHA anyways, yeah. there it is~~~

woohooo anyways please comment yeah guys? love yous <234567 ok, that was weird ><