Chapter 34

Our 69th date

Your POV

I still don’t understand what happened. He didn’t leave, he didn’t leave me. He’s still here, and any moment now, I will wake up and he’s going to calm me down from this bloody nightmare. I slapped myself, hoping to get back to reality, but I’ve lied to myself so much that I forgot reality hurts.

Everyday, I struggled to survive without him, and now I really know what it means when you miss someone.

Woohyun has already graduated and didn’t even know about Myungsoo’s departure. Dongwoo found himself a girl, and, well, I’m just still me. I’m still stuggling in my educations and I’m still depressed about someone who isn’t even here anymore.

But there’s a tiny string of hpoe still in me. Everyday, I would rush home and ran straight to the laptop and looked at the homephone. I checked everything and tried to see if he has sent me anything yet. A mail? An inbox? A tweet? Anything? I became so desperate that I wasn’t sleeping for a few days, scared that I will reply late to him.

I’ve turned almost into a mad woman I guess. When I turn up to uni, I would be sleeping or just not caring. When I was working I was rude and impatient with the customers. It seems as though Myungsoo had made me into another person.

I was cleaning the house when my phone vibrated. I bolted to it and fell on the way but stood up quickly and looked at it.

Dear customer! You have won a million dollars! Please send us your details to claim your amazing prize!” it read.

I threw my phone onto the couch and stormed back to where I was cleaning before. I was cursing under my breath until I came over something, Sohee’s book of how to change myself for Myungsoo. That’s right, for this year, I can change myself to his perfect girl and there would be no way he would go with that stupid Sohee right?

I flicked through the pages and I already got sleepy. Myungsoo really is a picky guy huh? It isn’t going to be easy being his perfect girl.

I began by cleaning the house since it states that he hates dirtiness. I cleaned every speck of dust I could find. Dawn was coming and I fell onto the bed when I finally finished cleaning the place.

I didn’t even know I was living in a zoo for so long since Myungsoo isn’t here to nag at me.

----

Myungsoo's POV

It's been over a few months since we've stayed here, and I stil couldn't contact MiYeon. Firstly, we were too  busy working that we didn't even have time to eat, let alone personal time. On weekends, we had work to complete, and secondly, the timezones were crazy.

I wish I could just call her, to reassure myself that she is alright. I don't know if she's still waiting or not. I wish I never went, at least I wouldn't have to suffer with Sohee. At least I would be with MiYeon, but no, I'm stuck in this stupid place.

I never even got the chance to see what the hell Paris bloodly looks like because I'm too busy with work. But on the plus side, when I get back to Seoul, at least I'll have enough money to propose to her on the 69th date. I can't wait to see her smile, but I'm hesitant. I'm scared she would have forgot about that stupid joke ages ago. I'm worried she's changed her mind and will go with Woohyun again.

I shook my head and tried to concentrate on work again. Sohee walked in and placed down a cup of coffee for me before continuing with her own work. Usually, I wouldn't even touch coffee that is sweet, but gradually, I got used to it. Sohee was never able to make great coffee, but I guess it's bearable. I don't cringe as much when I drink it anymore. I try to ignore the ridiculous sweetness by thinking of how me and MiYeon can drink coffee together every morning when I return.

She doesn't like dark coffee, so it makes sense for me just drink sweeter coffee beverages right? I went back to work as I realised I was stuck in fantasy for a moment there.

----

Your POV

I went to the door and looked at the peephole to see who it is.

"Hey." I smiled and allowed Woohyun to step inside the house that is now dust free and perfect.

"Wassup." he said and made himself comfortable.

It's been so long since I've seen him. Two? Three? Four? Or is it five months since I've seen him? I don't really know. I'm too busy at uni and then work to even bother with anything else. I was trying to occupy myself with things so I wouldn't get too distracted by Myungsoo. I just realised that I have survived five months without Woohyun and Myungsoo, two of the most important people in my life.

I brought him over a cup of coffee and sat down.

"So, what brings you here?" I asked.

"Well, I was just here to see how you are. And where's that Myunggyu?" he asked.

"It's Myungsoo. And he's out." I lied.

"Right. I knew you would say that." he said.

"What do you mean?"

"Dongwoo told me that Myungsoo already left. I just came here to confirm it, and Dongwoo's right." he said, taking a slight sip of the coffee.

Dammit Dongwoo, does he have to mouth my story to world?

"You shouldn't be living here alone. How about you move to Dongwoo's or my place?" he suggested.

"Nah, I have to look after this place.

"EW, when did you start drinking dark coffee?" he asked, almost spitting out the beverage.

"After I found this." I smiled and showed him the diary that Sohee left for me.

"Ways to be perfect for Myungsoo? Really?" he asked, looking at me.

"Mhm, I figured that if I can change myself before Myungsoo come back, he would like me." I smiled.

"Ever thought he likes MiYeon and not some fake MiYeon?" he asked.

Well no, I never thought of that, but still. I can't just be my stupid self all the time can I?

"MiYeon, there shouldn't be anything you have to change for this guy.  If he loves you enough, he wouldn't need you to change." he said.

"Yeha I know, but I barely even changed anything yet, so don't worry." I smiled.

"Barely? You have longer hair, you're at least 10 kilos thinner, you drink black coffee, and you even dress up and clean the house, and you tell me that you have barely changed?" Woohyun asked.

"Well, I changed them for the better. I mean," I said, trying to find an excuse.

"Come on, you're obviously not healthy enough to stay at a place like this. Move your stuff to my place for now." he ordered.

"No." I refused.

"We can let this place be on for lease, and when he comes back, we can claim it again." he reasoned.

Yes, I know that, but once someone else comes in here, all the memories will be gone and this place won't be a place of us no more. I don't want that.

"Well I don't want you to be at risk living here There's heaps of druggies and rapists around. And a young lady like you shouldn't have to deal with this yourself." he said.

"I've been living fine for the past half year, I'm sure I can handle a few more months before Myungsoo comes back." I said.

"Too bad for you because now you're on my watch, and that means I have to stay here." he said.

"But Myungsoo doesn't like strangers in his place." I said.

" to be him." Woohyn shrugged and rested on the couch.

I sighed and sat on the bed.

"You're going to take a nap when it's 11am?" I asked.

"Yeap. Problem?" he asked.

"Idiot." I said and threw a pillow at him.

"Thanks, I needed this." he smiled and held up the pillow before using it and dozing off in a matter of seconds.

I went onto my laptop and checked if I have any messages.

"Kim Myungsoo is online." It read.

HE'S ONLINE?! Wait, calm down, Woohyun is sleeping. Shh. I tried to control my joy and took deep breaths.

Alright, this is it, any moment now, he's going to start a conversation with me, telling me about France and how much he loves it.

I waited for 10 minutes and he didn't say anything, another 10 minutes and it was the same response.

I decided to just talk to him first.

"Hey! :)" I sent

He was typing extremely slow.

"Hi." he said.

"How are you? Is France treating you well? Did you eat? And when are you coming back?" I asked.

"MiYeon, I have work to do. Stop disturbing me." he sent and went offline.

Disturbing? disturbing? He wouldn' ever say that to me though, would he? I mean, I was interrupting him I guess, but he didn't need to be so mean.

----

Myungsoo's POV

"And what are you doing?" I asked, walking in to see her on my laptop.

"Nothing." Sohee said and closed it quickly.

I shrugged and went back to work.

Can't wait to see MiYeon again I thought and smiled

----

A/N: HAPPY BDAY DONGWOO BB! it's a bit late but yeah! :3 hhe and good luck sunggyu with your other performances! the song is amazingggggggggg <3 hhe

i hope i get the al bum that is signed

i wish LOOOL

i'll never get it :( ohweellls! anyways, I have exams this week, and most likely not update because i didn't study at ALL! and I have a really hard subject to do next year so i need to do holiday homework >< dammmiiit! but yeah, here is the chapter, please comment <3 PLEASE!

I hope you understand if I don't write~ sorry!!