MiYeon, I'm sorry

Our 69th date

a/n: YO YO YO! I think the last few chapters were kinda confusing, so people kinda got pissed at some of the characters >< sorry! Okay, so in summary, Myungsoo and Sohee returned back to Korea, but Myungsoo had some feelings for Sohee, even though he loves MiYeon more. He decides to call Woohyun up and ask for what he should do. Woohyun then convinces Myungsoo that Myungsoo hurted MIYeon so much that he couldn't possibly bring her happiness, which is why he married Sohee instead. Also, in chapter 40, Myungsoo kept wanting MiYeon back because he regretted listening to Woohyun, and thought that he should have married MiYeon because obviously he loves her more than Sohee, DUH! heheh so yeah, hopefully that clears it up D: this chapter is going to be what happens after the marriage between Sohee and Myungsoo! And I think I might be writing in Myungsoo's POV more in this chap!

oh, and 2 people unsubbed :'( sobs, was the last chapter really that horrific? ><

----

Woohyun's POV

"Are you sure? I mean you can just live with me, you know that, right?" I said.

"I don't want Myungsoo to think I'm cheating on him or anything." MiYeon said.

"For s sake. Stuff him, he's married, and is going to sell this damn apartment and you don't want to move in with me because you're scared he's going to jealous? Pleae, why are you doing so much for a like him?" I raged.

If it wasn't for him, MiYeon wouldn't need to be suffering right now.

"I know. But, I, I just, I just need some time away from the city." she mumbled.

"Do you need time away from the city or do you need time away from Myungsoo?" I asked.

"Partially that. I guess it'll be a good chance to visit my parents, and Hoya." she smiled.

(a/n: hoya is her deceased brother~)

"If you need anything, call me okay? And you better call me once a week, updating on everything you do or I will personally find you!" I said.

"Yes yes, I will. Don't worry about me, take care of yourself okay?" she asked, and hugged me tightly.

MiYeon, you don't need to be positive like this all the time. You can let it out to me if you need to, I thought.

She waved before walking away to the lift.

----

Your POV

My grip tightened on the handle of my luggage as I walk further away from Woohyun. I don't want to lead him on. I know for a fact that I cannot forget Myungsoo, and I don't want a relationship filled with lies. I know how much it hurts when Myungsoo walked away from me, i can't let that happen to Woohyun, especially me being the person to walk away.

I opened the door of the cab and sat inside while the driver packed my luggage in the back seat.

If I was to stay with Woohyun, I won't be able to resist myself form the temptation of using Woohyun as a replacement for Myungsoo. I know that what ever feelings I have for him right now is not true, and that my pain is trying to heal itself by findinig someone else to love. I know that there is no way possible that I can truely love Woohyun like I had before. It's not fair on him.

Also, for the fact that I would have to face Myungsoo and Sohee often as well.

I hopped on the bus after I paid the cab driver. It's not long before I reach back to my own home. I watched as the city's busyness quietened down and the soft snores of the passengers were heard.

It wasn't long before I finally reached home. Mum's in the kitchen since there was pots and pans banging against each other. I could see dad out in the field, and the crickets were screeching.

"MUM! DAD! GUESS WHO'S HOME!" I screamed and they both ran out.

"MiYeon! You're finally back." they smiled, giving me big hugs.

"Yeap! Did you miss me?" I laughed.

"It was so quiet without you MiYeon! Oh, where's Woohyun?" my mum asked.

"He's still working in Seoul." I said.

"How about that kid that came here with you last time?" my mum asked while pouring some tea for me.

"He's on his honeymoon." I said, drinking the beverage despite it's hot temperature.

"Ah, I see." she laughed awkwarldy.

"Did you want to go and see Hoya?" dad asked.

"Yeah, why not." I said.

Mum went back to cooking, and dad went back to taking care of the crops since I wanted some alone time.

I walked over the hill to see Hoya's grave.

"Oppa, are you feeling well? Are you still mad at me? I shouldn't have been so wreckless back then, at least then I woudn't have lost you." I mumbled, sitting near the gravestone.

I cleaned the dust on the grave stone with my hand and threw out the old flowers, replacing them with new ones.

"It must have been really long since I've been back, almost 3 years actually." I sighed, looking at his photo.

"How can you always be so happy goddammit! Even when I blamed you for what I did, you still smiled. Even when dad hits you, you still smiled, how can you be so happy? Why can't i be like you?" I asked, grazing his picture with my thumb.

Hoya and I used to be so close, but he grew up, and got a girlfriend. If it wasn't for her, he would still be smiling as happy as ever. I was so glad that he dumped her, but I lost him a few months later, and it was my fault.

"There's so much I need to tell you." I said and told him abou Myungsoo and I.

"I wish you were here so you can comfort me. I wish you were here so you can take me fishing. I wish you were here so you can take me to play soccer, but let me win so I can stop feeling depressed. Hoya, why wasn't it me? Why did it have to be you? You had so much planned for your future." I cried, placing my head on the grave, as if Hoya's really here.

"Hoya, should I have told Myungsoo that I loved him, should I have stayed with Woohyun instead? What do I do? Can't you just answer me?" I asked, crying even louder.

"MiYeon-ah, it's late, wake up, MiYeon ah." dad shook me.

I woke up to find myself in an awkward position next to Hoya's grave.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"It's almot nine, you've been out here since five. Are you alright? Did something happen?" he asked me as we walked back home.

"No, I just felt guilty that I haven't visited him in so long." I said, holding onto his arm as we almost reached home.

"Hurry up, the food is getting cold." Mum yelled from inside the house.

We quickly rushed in and began eating. I never thought about it, but I am dead hungry. I haven't eaten the whole day until now. It's been so long since I've had her home cooking. I couldn't stop eating. I was up to my fourth bowl of rice before I found out that I was full. I washed the dishes before heading off to bed.

I checked my phone to see Woohyun ten missed calls. I decided to call him back, but will he be awake at this hour? He picked up, sounding as if he just woke up.

"Hey Mimi." he greeted.

"Yo. Did you need something? You called me so many times."

"Nah, I just wanted to make sure that you got there safely.' he said.

"Oh, well yeah I did. I better let you go back to sleep though." I said.

"Mhm, alright. Sweet dreams princess." he said and hung up.

I wanted to text Myungsoo if he's okay or not, but then i thought that it's not even my business anyways.

I turned away from my phone and slept.

----

Woohyun's POV

"Have you seen MiYeon lately?" Myungsoo asked.

"No. Have you?" I asked sarcastically as I poured him a cup of tea.

I can't believe I allowed that bastard inside my house.

"Bull. Tell me where she is." he demanded.

"And why should I do that?" I asked.

"Because I haven't seen her and I'm worried about her!" he screamed.

"Okay, inside voice please. I don't think you know, but you have a wife, worry about her, not another woman." I said.

"She's not just another woman. You know how much she means to me." he gritted.

---

Myungsoo's POV

"No I don't actually, you left her and married another woman, how much does she mean to you dickhead?" Woohyun asked in a friendly voice.

"If it wasn't for you, I would have married her."

"I told you to think about who can provide her happiness, I didn't say for you to leave her." he said.

That's true, he has a point. I did leave didn't I? The only reason I left was because of the night I almost done it with her because I was so drunk and out of my head.

"Well you still convinced me! Now hurry and tell me where she is!!" I demanded.

"Don't you think you should leave her in peace? You made her wait for two whole years, and you had feelings for another girl, and even proposed to another girl right infront of her. Are you not a human? Even though she wasted her time and effort on you, you just don't see it. You keep coming back to her time after time, and only when you are bored or Sohee ditches you. I'm sick and tired of you just leading her on! Even she knows that! But she still waited!" he yelled at me.

"Well it shouldn't matter to you, it's none of business!" I retorted

"It's none of my business? It is you . She comes to me so many times when she hurts, but not to you, don't you ask yourself why she does that? And she even tells me where she went, but not to you." he said.

"SO YOU DO KNOW WHERE THE HELL SHE IS!" I said.

"No . And I'm not going to tell you." he snobbed at me.

"And why not?" I asked.

"Because she told me not to tell you. Can't you just not bother her anymore? She left because of you. She left because she doesn't want to see you and Sohee. How can you not know this?" he snickered.

"You tell me where she is right now, or else I cannot guarantee what I'm going to do next won't hurt." I threatened, grabbing his collar.

"Kid, no matter how much you hurt me, I'm not going to tell you, I'm not going to let you hurt her." he said.

There was no way I could reason to him anymore, there was only one option left.

---

Woohyun's POV

He dropped to his knees before me and begged me to tell him where she is.

"Why would you want to know where she is? You have a wife for god's sake." I asked.

"I love her. I need to know." he said, hanging his head low.

I helped him up from his knees and punched him across the face, twice.

"That was for MiYeon, and the second one was for waking you up dickhead. Even a toddler would know where to find her." I said, forcing him out of my house.

----

Your POV

It's been a few years since I've been living out in the country, and I was back to where I was before. Cheolyong hasn't been bothering me, and I'm back with my old friends.

Eventhough my parents don't quite approve of it from the beginning, but they eventually got used to it and didn't bother fighting with me no more.

Occassionally, Woohyun would come out and visit, but Myungsoo didn't. I know I got away from him, but I thought that he would at least be worried and tried to come and find me to see how I'm doing at least, since I never pick up his calls or anything.

I've decided, I'll start again with Woohyun, and I don't know where it'll go, but hopefully, in the end, Myungsoo is out of my life for good.

----

Myungsoo's POV

I've been thinking about what Woohyun said over and over, but I still couldn't figure out where she would have went.

If it wasn't for me leaving, then she would have a place to stay, and we would be together. But no, I just had to be a dickhead didn't I?

Before I could have time to figure out where she is, Sohee had already given me two beautiful children, a girl and a boy.

I named the boy James and the girl Mimi. Sohee didn't refuse since she liked the names, just the way MiYeon would. Seeing them each day makes me feel the guilt of leaving the person I love.

I had returned back to France and stayed there for a few years before returning back to Korea.

I began a mini law business in Gangnam, and Sohee was a housewife, taking care of the kids. It never hit me, but time really did pass quickly. My children were almost going to graduate elementary school, and I haven't even once tried looking for MiYeon.

I tried contacting her old friends, but they didn't even know where she went after graduation.

I flicked on the tv, for some relaxation.

"Busan has been hit with a flash flood recently,  luckily no one was hurt." the news reporter informed.

Busan. Country side. THAT'S IT! MIYEON MUST BE IN THE COUNTRY SIDE, RIGHT?

I quickly looked for the bus service that took me to her town and went immediately. I have waited long enough, and those times have told me that the person for me is MiYeon. i don't care if I have to break up with Sohee, I have pained MiYeon for too long.

I waited anxiously on the bus, until I saw the familiar gate of her house. I got off and ran inside.

"Is, is, is anyone home?" I screamed, but no one replied.

"HELLO?" I asked.

"Who are you looking for?" an old man approached me.

"Do you know if MiYeon still lives here?" I asked him.

"Who are you?" he asked, trying to make out if he knows me or not.

"I'm one of her old friends, and I need to find her." I said.

"Go, she's not here." he shooed.

"Please, do you know where she is? Where her parents are? This is urgent." I pleaded.

"I'm her dad for crying out loud!" the old man scolded me.

"I'm Myungsoo, you must have heard of me before, right? Please, please help me!" I begged him.

He walked ahead and I followd, pleading him to listen to me.

He led me over a hill, and we walked a bit more before we reached two gravestones.

"Sorry, but I really don't have for this, can you please tell me where she is?" I asked again.

He pointed to one of the gravestones and I saw it.

Oh MiYeon written clearly on one of the gravestones.

Next to it was Oh Howon, her brother.

"How.." I mumbled.

"She tried to save a kid a few years ago from drowning. She died the same way her brother did." he snickered and walked off.

I sank to my knees. I touched her picture. She looks happy here, not the way I remembered her when she left on my wedding night.

"Why, why did I have to come so late?" I asked myself.

I looked on the gravestone, she died three years ago. I pushed the weeds that grew over her gravestone. I cleaned off the dust and stayed there for a good hour or so, just enjoying her mere presence. I know it sounds stupid, but I felt as if I could feel her with me.

I walked back down the hill to her house to see her parents eating. I bowed to them before deciding to leave.

"Come here." Her dad ordered.

I went over and he gave me a hard stare.

"That girl really did love you." he said, passing me a shovel.

"Pardon?"

He pointed over to the tree and pushed me to go there. Wasn't this the tree that she asked me to go to last time? Didn't we place our time capsules here?

I frantically digged and finally found something. I took out the box and laid it beside me. I opened it and looked inside.

There was my time capsule, and hers. I opened hers and looked inside. There was a piece of paper inside of the promise she wrote.

"Never stop loving Myungsoo." It read.

I dropped the piece of paper. I was too late. I have always been too late.

MiYeon, I'm sorry.

----

A/N: what an awkward ending...hahaha SORRY!!! BUT YEAH HERE IS THE ENDING OF THE MYUNGSOO AND SOHEE COUPLE! please anticipate the chapter(s) of MyungYeon! ;D ehehe okay ill stop now

comment if you want! thanks for reading <3