First encounter

Our 69th date

Your POV

I sat on the steps of the university's garden. 

I quietly sipped the warm coffee before throwing the rest of it in the bin. I pouted and sulked.

It was a friday and I can't even end the day happy before getting dumped and failing my mid term exam. At this rate, I'll never pass the law course and just end up as some garbage lady or something.

Everyone was skipping home happily while I was sulking about Woohyun and my stupid exam. What a great day for me.

I felt something cold on my cheek and shrieked in shock.

"Who the hell are you?" I said angrily and looked at the person but the sunlight was too bright.

"Banana milk solves everything." the stranger said and gave me the milk before sitting down next to me.

"You could've just given it to me." I mumbled and opened the lid.

"So, why are you so sulky huh?" he asked.

I turned around to see him lying on the steps with his eyes closed.

"Do I even know you?" I asked.

"Nope. I'm Myungsoo. Second year student for law. You?" he said.

"MiYeon. First year student for law. And why are you here?" I asked.

"Do you want me to leave then?"

"No! I mean, stay if you want." I said awkwardly.

Even though he's a little weird, I can't deny that he is hot. I mean, look at him. His sharp jawline, perfect skin, his defined nose. Just everything.

"Why were you sulking?" he asked again.

"Because I got dumped. And I failed my exam. Life ." I said.

"Getting dumped is better than being ignored by your love one. At least you know what they feel straight up, but when they ignore you, it feels like hell man." he said calmly.

"Sunbae, you had a bad day too?" I asked.

"It's better than others I guess. And don't stress too much about that exam, it's not that important anyways. Alright, get up. It's getting late now." he said and helped me up.

We took the long path home and began conversing to each other about our lives. It feels weird that I'm letting all this out to a complete stranger, but it feels so right. It feels as though what I'm doing is what I'm supposed to do. Weird huh?

"So how are you family?" he asked suddenly.

"My parents are still together and I have a little sister. How about you?" I asked.

"My dad left for another woman and named his new son Myungsun." he said while looking at the opposite direction.

"I'm sorry that you have to go through that." I said softly.

"Kid, it's not even your fault anyways! I lived with it for so long that it doesn't even matter to me anymore!" he laughed.

"Wanna hang around for a bit before going?" I asked him when we reached my apartment.

"Want to know something cool?" he asked as we went up the escalator.

"What?"

"I live on the 10th floor in this building." he said.

"Liar. I live on the 9th floor. I bet you're stalking me." I joked before getting out of the lift and showing him to my place.

"Ah, your place feels cozy huh?" he said and slumped over the couch.

"Would you like to take a seat?" I said sarcastically.

He seems as if he freaking owns the place. Usually, i would get annoyed at people who touch my things without permission, but when Myungsoo does it, it doesn't even seem to matter. It feels weird to have this kind of feeling. The feeling of warmth and happiness. I guess it's not that bad to feel this way once in a while I guess.

"Geez. calm down angry bum. Get me a drink." he ordered and surprisingly, I listened to him.

I sat down next to him and gave him the cup of water.

"So, who dumped this gorgeous lady?" he asked while looking through the magazines I had on the table.

"Woohyun."

"Oh, right. That kid that got all them noona's worked up huh." he smirked as he flicked some more pages.

"He's older than you by a few months you know. I don't think you should be calling him a kid." I defended.

"Woah woah. Getting a lil worked up there. I call almost anyone kid. Woohyun isn't the greatest guy I've seen. Be glad that you got rid of him." he said and layed on the couch.

"What happened in your love life?" I asked.

It's my turn to ask him questions now, and finally embarass him. 

"The girl I loved want to be on a break because she's too busy and think I don't care anymore blah blah bah. End of story." he said simply.

"Maybe you should care more." I said.

"You think that she's the only one who is busy? The only one who doesn't have time? I have my own course to do in university too. I have my exams to attend and jobs to be completed. If she doesn't care, why should i?" he said seriously.

That's the first time I've seen him mad throughout our 2 hour conversation.

"Calm down alright." I laughed.

"I'm going to knock out for a bit alright? Call me to wake up when you want me to leave." he said and befre i could refuse, he already started to sleep.

I went to make dinner before the doorbell rang.

"Hey, can I help you?" i answered the door.

"Yes Miss Go. It seems as though you haven't paid this month's and last month's rent. I'm afraid I have to take back the apartment." the guy said.

"Wait what? No. Just give me 2 more weeks. promise! You know how hard it is to survive in our economy nowadays. Please." I begged him.

If he kicked me out, there's no where to go. Mum and dad and sister are in the countryside and I can't come back until I get my law degree. Holy crap.

"Yeah, we'll be packed my tomorrow old man." Myungsoo said and slammed the door on the guy.

"YAH!DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU JUST DID? You lost my home! The place where I need to stay at! I need this place more than anyone, and you just come and muck everything up huh?!" I screamed at him.

"You know, for a small girl, you lungs are quite big. How do they even fit inside your flat chest?" he said and looked down at my chest.

"Hey, ert! I'm not flat! I just haven't grown yet!" I said and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Yeah, yeah kiddo. Just come over my place before you can come back here. There's no point in begging that guy, he isn't going to crack his shell." he shrugged.

"You want me to live with you? A complete stranger in your house?" I asked.

"You're not very smart are you? Do you need me to repeat everything again for you?" he asked in a judgmental tone.

"No. What I'm saying is that we barely know each other and you already offer me to live with you. Don't you think that's a bit too..quick?" I asked.

"You know basically everything about me anyways. And I hate buying take away food, so just cook for me as your monthly rent kid." he said before opening the door and leaving.

"Right, pack your stuff and hurry over. You better be there by ten." he said and peeped through my door.

"I'll be there first thing in the morning!" I said happily.

"Kid. 10 pm. Tonight. And my room is the first one to the left." he said before closing the door.

---

a/n: what a crappy fan fic i know.

some weird reason, i can't tag the story, anyone know why??? please help me! and also comment if you like it so far. i just need to get the intro over and done with xD