Chapter 36

Our 69th date

Your POV

Sitting on the same couch, eating the same bread with peanut butter and jelly, wearing the same pjs, watching the same drama for the tenth time, with the same flavoured milk, I sighed.

"Do you think he's going to come back?" I asked him when the commercial was on.

"I don't see why not." Woohyun said, reaching for the chocolates.

I waited for too long, and I doubt this year, he'll be coming back. I'll just be a loner, spending Christmas by myself again. I'm just going to unwrap the present I got myself. I'm just going to go out by myself, and only to get grocery. I'm just going to be that weirdo who's always by herself again next year. I won't have a date for Valentines or any other occassions.

Unless

"Woohyun."

"Yeah?" he asked, mouth stuffed with food.

"Do you think, that maybe," I said, wondering if I should ask him or not.

"Wait, hold onto that thought." he said and answered the phone.

"Babe? Yeah, I'm alright. Wassup?"

"Yeah, okay, pick you up tomorrow. Bye." he said and hung up.

"Oh, who's that?" I asked.

"Oh, just this new girl I'm seeing. Anyways, what were you about to say?" he asked.

"Oh, um, do you think, that maybe, I should get a surprise present for Myungsoo?" I asked.

----

Woohyun's POV

I really thought she would have said for us to be together again.

"Ah, um. Sure. If you want." I said, and continued eating.

Dammit, if only she didn't call, this would have gone smoothly. But she wouldn't have asked me anyways.

----

Your POV

My heart sank and I sat there, resting my head onto my knees. I should have asked him earlier. Dammit, why does he have to be seeing someone?

Now the only hope left is Myungsoo coming back.

"Well uh. I need to go to sleep now. Since it's like school tomorrow and everything." I said and awkwardly brushed his arm off me.

"Oh yeah, it's pretty late already huh. Well, I need to go home anyways. Bye!" he said and stretched.

"Have fun tomorrow." I said and he walked out of the door.

I guess I'll just sleep this off then.

-----

Myungsoo's POV

"Seatbelt on please sir." the flight attendant requested.

"Oh yeah." I said and quickly placed it on.

"Greetings, I am Lee KiKwang, your pilot for the day. We shall depart in a few minutes. Make sure you are comfortable and have a safe holiday." the pilot said and the flight attendants came around with blankets, pillows and head phones.

"Sir, can you please turn off your phone?" one of the flight attendants asked.

"Yeah, just a moment." I said before turning off my phone.

"The flight is due to start in a few moments. Ensure that you have your seatbelts on and that your hand luggage is under your seat or in the storages provided above your head." the flight attendant instructed everybody.

Man this is going to be one hell of a flight. 24 hours on the plane isn't as easy as it sounds. But seeing MiYeon will make up for it, so it's all good.

-----

Your POV

I placed on my graduation cap and robe before checking if I needed anything else.

I quickly rushed outside and locked the door before I realised I forgot my wallet. I sighed and went back in to grab my bag before leaving. I rushed to the bus stop and got on. I placed my hat inside the bag and waited for the familiar gates of my uni to appear.

I listened to music while walking into the uni. I took deep breaths. Wow, finally I can get out of this place and get an actual job, not just working at the fast food place.

"Umma, doesn't this suit me well?" a girl asked when she was walking through the entrance.

Everyone had a friend, boyfriend/girlfriend, or family member with them today. Where is my friend? My family is all the way in the country side, Woohyun is on a date, Myungsoo is probably somewhere in Paris with Sohee. I feel so lonely. I wish I have someone to support me too.

"ALL STUDENTS PLEASE BEGIN ENTERING THE HALL" The speaker announced and the doors of the hall opened.

Students were pouring in and soon, almost every seat was taken. The students had to sit in the front while the parents and others were in the back. Everyone had their hats and robes on. Some were taking photos with their parents, some were on the phone to their parents. But since I dropped my phone, there was no way I could call anyone, let a lone my parents.

"Hello. I am Mrs Park. Some of you I've taught, some I haven't. These years have been superb, and I have never met any youth as incredible as you. These years may have been hard on you, but they are just the beginning. I wish you all the best. When your name is called, please walking proudly to the stageand recieve your certificate." she said and began reading out the list of names

"Kim JaeJoong, Lee Min Ho, Nam Boohyun, Oh MiYeon, Park Sanghyun." she read.

I steadied myself and walked towards the stage. Eventhough I know no one is here, I still skimmed the area while waiting to get on stage. I saw something red in the corner, waving around like crazy. Is that, is that Woohyun? What? I couldn't hide the smile when he was smiling and giving me a thumbs up, while taping me.

"Congratulations young lady." the professor said and handed me my certificate.

"Thank you." I said while shaking his hand before getting off the stage.

Finally, after another hour of listening to the names of others being called out, we were dismissed. I ran over to Woohyun and gave him a big hug.

"You came!" I smiled.

"What, you think I forgot?"he asked.

"Well, sorta, maybe, yes."

"You idiot. Why would I forget such a special day? The day you become an old bum!" he laughed and gave me another big hug.

"Gee, thanks, makes me feel loved." I laughed and walked out the gates with him.

"So, how shall we celebrate? Meat? Karaoke? Or shall we go to a strip club for you?" he winked.

"Gross! Meat and karaoke sounds good. You can go to the last one by yourself." I said.

"Whatever, whatever. Anyways, my treat. Give me your stuff. I'll put them in the car first. Wait here, I'll be back."

"Car? You? Car? Since when did you drive a car?" I asked.

"Oh you know, motorbike, whatever." he said and helped me get the robe off.

"Okay, give me two ticks okay?" he said and ran off.

I leaned against the gate, waiting for Woohyun.

"Congrats MiYeon!!" some of my friends said when they passed.

"Thanks! And you too!" I said, giving them a hug.

I stood there, looking to see if Woohyun is here yet.

"Annyeong beautiful." someone said, covering my eyes.

"Didn't you say you brought your motorbike?" I asked, thinking it was Woohyun.

"Motorbike? I don't ride motorbikes." they said.

I turned around to see Myungsoo with his arms crossed.

Myungsoo'? MYUNGSOO? WHAT?

"Oh, uh, hey!" I smiled shyly.

It's been so long since I've seen him that I don't know what to do.

"Come here you loser." he said and gave me a big hug.

Yeap, it's Myungsoo alright, the same scent, same bear crushing hugging way. I awkwardly hugged him back.

"When did you come back? Should've told me! I would've went to pick you up!" I said.

"I'll explain later, but first, we need to go go go!" he said and pulled me with him.

"But Woohyun!" I said.

"I can't hear you! Now hurry!" he said.

---

Woohyun's POV

I looked around but I couldn't find MiYeon anywhere. What the hell? Didn't I tell her not to go anywhere?

"I'm borrowing her for today! Sorry!" Myungsoo texted.

Dammit, he just came back, and he stole her like that.

I placed on my helmet and zoomed off. Stupid jerk.

----

a/n: GREETINGS! HEHEHEHEHE

@KarraAriana YOU'RE COMMENT IS THE 100TH COMMENT! hehehhe

I'm so happy my fic made it this far~

anyways

please comment comment comment! <3