Chapter 35

Our 69th date

a/n: *holds remote and skips forward a lil*

——

Your POV

It was already a year and a few months and he still isn't home. Where could he be? I was trying to study when Woohyun bursted in.

"Thanks for knocking." I said, concentrating on the paper work.

"Myungsoo, Myungsoo he called, saying not to wait for him, because he's caught up in work over there." Woohyun explained, catching his breath.

"And how did he tell you this?" I asked.

"He phone me, duh. If you weren't so clumsy, dropping your phone into the toilet, he woulda called you. Goose." He said and went for a glass of water.

"Did he say anything else?" I asked.

"Yeah, he said he's coming back in a few months time." he said.

"Tch, a few months time. It's not like I wasted my life waiting for you anyways." I muttered, clutching my pen so tightly that it began having little cracks.

"Easy there hot stuff. I already told you so many he's a bum. Shoulda listened." he said and clucked his tongue.

"YEAH WELL I'M SORRY I WAS NAIVE OKAY?" I said,  slamming my textbooks shut and fell onto the bed.

----

Myungsoo's POV

"I don't even know how this even happened, we need to see a doctor for this." I said.

"Why, we already know it's yours." Sohee smiled.

"How can I even have a baby with you if we don't even do anything?" I asked.

"Oh, but we did. You were so lovely that night."she said, her lips at me.

"What the hell is wrong with you? If you do have a baby, why can't we go check?" I ask.

"But we did, and it was a positive too!" she said.

"But that's a pregnancy stick. Go see a doctor with me." I said, forcing her to come with.

"No. I don't want to. Being a good husband, you should go and take care of me!" she said.

"Me? Your husband? In your dreams!" I screamed and walked back to the lounge room.

If it wasn't for that stupid "baby" I would have already been home with MiYeon by now.

----

Your POV

"Come on, stop giving me the silent treatment. I know I did wrong. I'm sorry." Woohyun begged.

I turned around and looked at him. "Okay." I said and went back to burrying myself under the sheets.

"You can't blame me for saying the truth though! I mean, you shouldn't waste your youth! What if he says that again next year? That he has problems and he needs to stay there, and then it's the same for the next year and next year and next year. Are you actually going to waste your time?" he asked.

"Yeah, I would, there's nothing else I can do, so may as well." I said through the sheets.

"But, what about me?" he asked in a puppy voice.

"What about you?" I asked.

----

Woohyun's POV

"Nevermind." I sighed and the hair that wasn't hidden under the sheets.

She shot up quickly and sat there scratching her head.

"Wassup psycho?" I joked.

"Shut up." she said and hugged me tightly all of a sudden.

"Personal bubble." I laughed.

"Whatever." she said and constricted me in her hug.

"Um, so, what was that?" I asked when she let go.

"I was so mean to you." she said, looking ashamed.

"Yeah, when did you notice that?" I laughed.

"Shut up." she said and proceeded to slap me on the chest but I stopped her.

----

Your POV

He held my hand looked at me and turned to my lips moving closer than I like.

His breathing was on my lips, and I wanted to pull away, but I can't. I scanned the room, trying to distract myself from the fact that the most gorgeous man on earth Woohyun is going to kiss me. I looked past the photos of me and Myungsoo and I wanted to pull away, but I could feel as if Woohyun is pulling me closer.

I shut my eyes and waited, but the phone rang. Dammit. I mean, phew. Thank god the phone rang. I thought, but my heart sunk. I wasn't looking forward to it. Right?

"Hey, yeah? Alright, see you in 5." he said and hung up.

"Sorry, I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow morning." he said and took his jacket.

"Great going." I said sarcastically under my breath.

"Don't miss me too much!" he said and walked out of the door.

DING

"Coming!" I said and opened the door.

"And just in case you do miss me." he said and pecked my lip before running off like a kid.

I am so going to kill him. That is what I usually would think, but now I feel like I'm in freaking Africa or something. I could feel myself burning up so bad.

I closed the door and went to the lounge room. I looked into the blank screen of the tv. Should I do this with Woohyun? He is right. What if Myungsoo stays there in France with Sohee? What if he forgets about me and I just wasted my time for nothing? What if Woohyun leaves too? Then what?

But for sure I can't leave Myungsoo. What if it's not true? What if he won't forget me and will come back? But what are the chances of that happening? Sohee probably already worked her magic on him.

I snapped back into reality and ran to my desk to finish off the final touches on my essay before handing it in.

----

Myungsoo's POV

And as I guessed, Sohee isn't pregnant. Wow. AmAZING. I knew this would happen, and I still stayed.

I guess this just means MiYeon will have a much more extravagant wedding then. Imagine her face when I surprise her with a ring. She's probably going to go red and smile and then cry, but pretend she doesn't really care later on.

"You okay there baby?" Sohee asked.

The other workers giggled since SOMEONE went and boasted about our "relationship" to the world, and now we're the "it' couple of the company.

"Yes, I am." I said and glared at her.

Why did I even bother to get stuck in this kind of mess?

I looked at the calendar I had on my desk. Only a few more months before I return home. Wait for me.

----

a/n: quick update ^___^ hehehe yeahhhhhhhhh

kinda boring

sorrry!

but anyways

the next chap will skip to when he comes back

because this fic is DRAGGING!  hehe yeah anyways wow it's the 12/12/12~ crazy~~~~~ wooohooo

so yeah please sub and comment <3 love u 5ever!