Chapter 32

Our 69th date

Your POV

The break was over and it was back to uni time. The break didn't even last for two days! Well not in my memory it didn't. Woohyun walked me to school today since his bike is still at the mechanics. I'm hoping he doesn't do anything with Myungsoo, I mean, it's not his fault, he was drunk.

"MiYeon, don't hang with him if you don't feel comfortable." Woohyun said.

"I know. You told me that thirty times already." I laughed.

"Well, I just had to make sure you didn't forget, like that other time you forgot what your last name was." he said.

"That was one time. And I was only 7 years old back then." I said and lightly punched his arm.

"Did you just? I can't even believe you would do that to someone you love so much. What is wrong with you MiYeon? i feel so offended now." he said and shook his head, looking away from me.

I giggled at his stupidity but that was exactly what I felt last night when I was running from Myungsoo.

"Whatever, you can have fun being a sissy, I'm going to class." I said and walked infront of him.

"What? So you're just going to leave me here?" he yelled.

I waved to him before walking again.

I could hear running footsteps behind me and knew it would be Woohyun.

"Hey babe." Myungsoo grinned.

"Um, hi!" I smiled hesistantly to him.

"Where were you last night? I couldn't find you this morning." he asked, linking his hand with mine.

"You didn't remember me telling you that I was going to a friend's place that night?" I asked.

"Nope. Well all I remember is eating with you." he said.

Yeah, I thought so. I pulled my hand away from his as I thought back to the night before.

"What's wrong?" he asked, holding onto my wrist.

"Nothing, I'm just not feeling too well." I said, shaking off his hand.

"You call tell me." he said.

"MiYeon, I think I need your help on something." Woohyun said and pulled me away.

"Oh god, thank you." I said while walking away from Myungsoo.

"Did you want me to stay with you today?" Woohyun offered.

"Nah, I'm alright, don't worry about it." I smiled and he dropped me off at my class.

I let out a sigh of relief and walked into class. After last night, the image of Myungsoo just scares me. There's nothing that I can do or anyone can do to get rid of that image for me. I sat down at my regular seat and concentrated in class.

"MiYeon, let's go." Myungsoo called from outside of the class.

Sohee looked over to his direction but she looked away quickly and dashed out of the class. I walked over slowly, hoping that I could be trapped in the class rather than go out.

"So, did you want rice or noodles today?" Myungsoo asked, looking at the cafeteria's menu.

"I don't mind. I'll have what you have." I said and went to find a seat.

Myungsoo returned with our plates of food and placed it down before me.

"How was class?" he asked.

"It was good. Yours?" I asked, trying to not directly at him.

"It was great!" he smiled and dug in.

I looked past his shoulder to see Sohee who looked longingly at him. I remember that look. I had that look when I used to like Cheolyong, when he was with another girl. Sohee saw me staring and immediately looked away.

"You're awfully quiet today." he commented while taking away the empty plates of food.

"I'm just a bit sick." I lied.

"Mhm, if you say so." he said and held my books for me.

"Myungsoo, I was thinking, maybe, you should consider going with Sohee. There's a big future ahead of you." I said to him while he walked me to my next class.

"I already told you, I would rather stay here with you. And I hope you know that there's only two dates left, I'm not going to leave until we finish our promise." he said.

"Aha, I forgot about that." I laughed awkwardly.

I wish I could convince him to leave, so at least the awkwardness between us would lessen.

"Well we're here. I'll see you later." I said and took my books before running back to class.

----

Myungsoo's POV

"Well that was weird." I thought.

I went to the car park to find my car.

I'm so glad that seniors get to be dismissed earlier. More nap time for me. Should I get her roses today? Or chocolate? Would it be too cheesy if I pick her up from school with flowers and chocolate?

"Oh, well isn't it Mr Drunky." Woohyun said while walking past me.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh, I guess she didn't tell you yet." he said.

"Tell me what?"

"I guess she doesn't trust you enough to tell you, or that she's scared she's going to damage your poor pretty boy's heart." he smirked.

"Cut the bull and get to the point. What is she supposed to tell me?" I asked, infuriated and impatient.

"You don't remember anything when you're drunk right?"

"Yeah, how did you know that?" I asked.

"And I'm guessing that you don't remember about you almost her as well?" he asked.

"WHAT?"

"You heard me, ." he said.

"Don't you dare call me that."

" ! What, are you scared now? You really are a weak drinker, you can't even control yourself when you're drunk." he said, shaking his head.

"Don't lie to me, if I did do something like that, she would have told me!" I said, hoping that I'm right.

"Why would she tell you? What would you understand? You are the one who almost her, don't you think she's scared of you?" he asked.

"Oh, I know why you're doing this. You're jealous. You want me and her to break so you can take your chance and come take her! TCH!" I said, convincing myself that he's wrong.

"And what makes you so sure you didn't almost her? You said you don't remember anything when you're drunk, so why would you remember this?" he asked.

"I'm not going to believe anything that trashy mouth of yours is saying until she confirms it herself." I said and unlocked my car.

"Good luck with that then, ." he said and walked out of the gates.

Did I really do those things to her? He's right. I don't remember anything when I'm drunk, so it could happen. And she was avoiding me today, and we couldn't even hold hands

What the hell is going on?

No, This is stupid. If MiYeon didn't tell me, then why would she tell that bastard, right?

-----

a/n: heyo! it's a short update because im tired tired tired!!!! ><

dakjsfa

oh man, my test, i did really bad, and i retook it and i got 96 >> dammit, I DIDN'T DO WORKING OUT SO I LOST MARKS T_T sad life

well anyways

i couldn't really update after my test since my eye was swollen >> so yeah, kinda gross haha and yeah~ and here i am, blabbling what is wrong wif me

anyways, i wrote a letter to infinite and i hope they reply to me <3 well its okay if they don't, if they see it, then i'm happy~ haha so yeah here is the chapter

and comment please!! :D