Chapter 16

Our 69th date

Your POV

I changed into my PJs and waited on the bed for Woohyun. How convienent is it that the room only has one bed. Myungsoo and Sohee's room is downstairs so there is no disturbance from her, thank god.

I thought about Myungsoo. Yes, I really do love him, and I'm not going to deny that, but I only just met him for less than a year, where as Woohyun and I have spent so many years together. There's something about Woohyun that I can't let go. No, it's something that I won't let go of. That's right. Not only do I want him, but I need him too. 

Woohyun, if only you didn't leave, then I wouldn't have met Myungsoo, then there would be any need for us to be this way. I looked out the window, where the stars are trapped under the night sky. I walked out on the balcony and crossed my arms across the rails of it. I breathed in the pure air and felt relaxed just for a little. The stars seem to have infinite space and there's no restriction to where they are. I wish I was a star, being able to come together with so many other stars who can spread wherever they want.

"What's my baby thinking about?" Woohyun asked while back hugging me.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"Of course she must be thinking about me. Am I right?" he asked and pretended to be talking about himself.

"Mr Nam is correct once again." I smiled and turned around to peck his lips.

With these kind of moments, Myungsoo's face seems to pop infront of me. Myungsoo isn't like the others, he's the sophisticated type, not the cheesy and corny person like Woohyun is. He's serious, but he takes things too ually sometimes, whereas Woohyun takes things slowly and allow us to both be comfortable with each other.

I don't know who to choose.  When I'm with Woohyun, all my worries are gone, but when i'm with Myungsoo, I can't help but feel as if I'm cheating on Woohyun. Being with Myungsoo, it's fun, but I can't do it anymore if he keeps being with Sohee.

"Come on, let's go back to bed. It's getting late." he said and lead me inside.

He laid me down gently and looked at me when he turned the lights off.

"You know, I can still see you staring." I chuckled and turned to him.

His face illuminated in the dimly litted room. This was the face that I miss so much, the face that I would fall asleep and wake up seeing. 

"I know." he said and moved closer to brush the hair out of my face.

"You're still a creep huh?" I joked.

"Yeap, and a creep you can't escape from." he said and hugged me.

Sleeping with Woohyun is definitely enjoyable. But I would much rather be sleeping next to Myungsoo. It seems as if there was something missing.

Indeed, the next morning Woohyun did wake me early, extra early. I checked my phone to see it's only 4am.

"Yah, Woohyun I have to sleep too you know." I said to him.

"Mhm, I know. But you need to see the sun rise!" he said and pulled me out of bed.

I went to clean up and walked back inside to get some clothes.

"Wear this." he said and gave me one of the dresses I packed.

"You want me to wear a dress early in the morning?" I asked him.

"Well, if it gets cold, then you can wear this." he said and held out a red scarf.

"Woah, where did you get this from? It's really pretty!" I said and looking at the intricate design on the scarf.

"Do you really think so?" he asked and I nodded.

"Well, I made it." he said and went red.

"That's so cute!" I smiled and he pushed me to go and change.

We walked out of the house quietly to not disturb the others and ran for our lives when we closed the door. We both stopped and fell onto the soft sand.

"You're right, it really is beautiful at this time." I said and leant on his shoulder.

His shoulder becamse stiff and he stayed frozen. I held onto his hand and chuckled. I guess it's been some time that we've been together, so he's a bit shy. Out of all people, who would've thought that Woohyun would be shy?

"Come on, let's walk around the beach a little." he encouraged and stood up.

We held hands and walked around, admiring the sunrise. Woohyun would occassionally take pictures and tell me to do 'cute' poses. Something I'm not very good at. 

"MiYeon, you really like Myungsoo, right?" he asked me while taking a few scenery photographs.

I was too shocked to even answer him. Am I that obvious?

"It's ok if you do. I understand." He said and turned to smile at me.

"I do. I'm sorry." I said and looked down shamefully.

"You don't need to be sorry MiYeon. Do you like him more than me?" he asked and placed his arm around my shoulder.

"That's the problem, I don't know if I do or not." I said.

---

Woohyun's POV

I released a heavy sigh. I shouldn't even be saying this to her. If I do, I'm going to lose her, but if I don't, she's going to lose him.

"If you want, I can back off, until you know your true feelings." I said to her.

"No, don't do that." she said and sat down, collecting some sea shells.

"Why?"

"Just because I like him, that doesn't mean I forgot you. I just need time." she said and stood up, throwing the shells into the ocean.

"Time for what?" Myungsoo asked, running to us with Sohee.

"Were you guys creeping on us?" I asked.

"You were going to see the sunrise all by yourselves without us huh?" Myungsoo joked and ran into the water.

He may look like an adult, but he's still like a little kid. She smiled at him, her eyes filled with adoration.

"Go." I whispered to her and pushed her a little.

"No, I want to stay here with you for a bit." she said and held my hand tightly.

"Just because Sohee is with him, that doesn't mean you can't steal him away." I said.

"Stop saying those things! Why can't you just think of us while we're together?" she asked me.

She's right. I should be fighting for her, but all these times, I've been creating chances for her to be with him. Like asking them to come along, telling her to go out last night, knowing she would see him. What the hell am I doing?

"You're right. Come on, let's have a little fun." I said and tackled her to the sand.

"Hey! That's not fair! You're stronger than me!" she whined.

"Yeah, but you're cuter." I winked.

"You're still as greasy as ever." she pretended to shiver.

I shrugged and helped her up.

----

Your POV

"SELCA TIME!" he shouted and took out his phone and began making weird poses.

"Really Woohyun? Who would have thought that you're in your twenties." I said and shook my head.

"Stop being so mature and sounding like an old woman and start having some fun!" he said and tried to make me do weird poses.

We both ended up looking like idiots making weird faces to the camera. When Myungsoo and Sohee came out of the water, Woohyun did a last pose, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I don't know if that was just a pose, or if he was helping me to make Myungsoo jealous. Myungsoo scrunched his nose and tried to ignore us. He walked past us and brushed gently against my arm. It's weird that usually, with the slightest touch from him, I would turn tomato red, but when I'm with Woohyun, I seem to feel disgusted at his actions. It's as if Woohyun is acting as my conscious in a way I guess. 

"Guys, we're going to go clean up yeah? Meet us back at the house and we can go for breakfast." Sohee said and pulled Myungsoo with her.

"Did you want me to take are of Sohee for you?" Woohyun asked me when he was sure that both of them were out of sight.

"No no. It's ok. Don't worry about it." I said and interlaced our hands.

We walked back to the house and decided to watch T.V while waiting for the other two to finished.

Myungsoo walked out of the shower with just a towel on while passing us to get to his room. I could feel my blood boil inside and I knew I had to calm myself before anything happens. Myungsoo saw this and moved closer to talk to us.

"So, what do you guys want to eat later?" He asked, as if he wasn't half .

"I thought we could go seperate today?" Sohee asked, looking out of her room.

"No. We're going together." Myungsoo said and she pouted before returning back to her room.

"I just want a coffee. How about you?" Woohyun asked looking at me, distracting me from Myungsoo.

"Yeah, I'll have whatever you have then." I smiled at him.

"Tch." Myungso snickered and walked off.

That idiot. Why would he dress like that and come talk to us so normally??

--

Myungsoo's POV

After Sohee took an hour to dry her hair, put on make up, dress and all the rest, we finally got to go to eat and do some shopping around here.

"Aish, you take so long."  I mumbled.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." she said and flung her hair onto one side.

When Sohee and Woohyun both went to order, I took the chance to approach MiYeon.

"Yah, what are you doing?" I asked her.

"Um, waiting for my food?" 

"No! As in, why are you flirting with him when you like me??" I asked her, being more clear this time.

"Why are you flirting with Sohee then?" she asked.

Crap, how do I answer?

"Because, because I can." I said and sat back in my spot.

---

Your POV

Well that was weird. He's the one who likes someone else, not me, so why is he yelling at me?

"Here's your cheesecake and latte." Woohyun said and placed down my order.

"Thanks." I smiled to him and ate. 

I swear I can feel someone's eyes on me. I turned to see Myungsoo giving me a death glare as if I'm doing something wrong. I looked down and continued eating. Geez, what's his problem?

---

a/n: sob, guys, i know ;~; i shoulda went to jay park's concert. i know i know /don't hate me;~;/ but I couldn't D;

my budget just recently rose a LITTLE bit so i have to save to buy infinite things which i am still lacking a lot of. trust me T____T

haha, i honestly don't know who to ship MiYeon with now ;~;. OH RIGHT! Guys! School holidays are almost ending, and I have camp during the next period, then i got exams and a few other important things that are coming up so I might not be able to update for a week since i can't update on my phone while i'm on camp which is like in the forest or something SOB. but i'll try if you want D; but then their short short short short as chapters >< idk. if i can, i'll update, but if i can't, i hope you can understand please? <3 and also, next week, i need to have early preparations for exams, and all that, and heaps of hw i didn't do LOL because i was too busy on here xD haha and then im getting a private tutor next term =='' but it's only for once a week [thank god for that] and yeah, updates won't be as often, but after I get used to the new schedule, i'll be able to update more hopefully :DDDD sorry i talk too much

thank you to all who subscribed! you mean a whole lot to me!

anyways here's the chap and as usual, please comment :3