Chapter 13

Our 69th date

 

a/n: hey guys! just to let you know, when I use female characters like MiYeon, Sohee, GaYun or whatever..don’t actually google them yeah? Because, these charaacters are supposed to be made up in your head, I just gave them a random name really! So, don’t think that the you character actually looks like MiYeon, like I want you to have your face as MiYeon, or like, your own image of her, idk how to explain >,< OTL. SOB IM SORRY. I at explaining things :[ so yeah :D i just didn’t want to write ‘you’ as ~~~ you know? anyways man jay park is in melb and im here at home :’( i coulda SEEN MY BOYFRIEND >M< AND HE COULDA KNOWN MY NAME ;) haha get it?

ok anyways here it is!

——

Your POV

Myungsoo didn’t talk to me much today except saying hi here and there when we cross at the corridors.

“Hey, have lunch with me today yeah?” Woohyun asked as I was packing up.

“Yeah, alright.” I said and followed him.

Yet again, more and more people muttered. I don’t see why they have to be so nosy, I mean, just because we hang with each other, that doesn’t mean that we’re married or something. They seem all so fascinated, I mean, me and him were already together for such a long time anyways.

“What do you want to eat today?” he asked me.

“I’ll have whatever you have.” I said and he went to order.

I found a table with empty seats and sat down, waiting for Woohyun. He came back with our lunches and called someone.

“Yah, hurry up!” he said and sat down next to me.

I ate the meal, not realizing his friends came to join.

“What took you guys so long man?” he asked and stood up to greet them.

“Ah, at least we’re here now.” the others laughed and went to take their own meals.

I continued eating with Woohyun beginning on his. They came back and started chattering away.

“MiYeon, let’s go to the beach tomorrow yeah? Since term break is starting and all.” Woohyun asked shyly.

I nodded my head without looking at him and took another bite.

“Can we come too?” the girl asked.

I looked up at the familiar voice and my eyes almost popped out.

“SOHEE? MYUNGSOO?” I asked with food still in my mouth.

i took a large gulp of water before I could come back to my senses.

“Yeah! The more the merrier!” Woohyun smiled.

URGH. This idiot! I didn’t even get a chance to stop him yet. I’d rather have been stuck with him rather than having to go with them as well. URGH. 

I stuck my head back down and continued finishing the rest of the meal.

“I see you and Woohyun are getting back together, that’s good!” Sohee said and clapped her hands together.

I smiled sheepishly at her and drank some water.

“Let’s go shopping after lunch yeah? We don’t have classes anymore! I need to buy bikinis!” Sohee said and nudged me to agree.

“Alright let’s go!” Woohyun said excitedly and took my tray of food away, even though I haven’t even finished.

Sohee dragged me away to the car park and I forced a smile. Out of all people, he had to invite Sohee and Myungsoo. I already am trying my best to avoid him, like seriously. But I guess this could be a good opportunity to make Myungsoo jealous..

Woohyun and Myungsoo both went to get their vehicles while we waited at the gates.

“I can’t wait to spend time with you MiYeon!” Sohee said and smiled at me. 

No wonder both Myungsoo and Woohyun fell for her. She has the most beautiful smile and greatest personalities out there. I see why they both left me.

“Come on, hop on.” Woohyun said and handed me a helmet. He tapped the seat behind him and I climbed on and hugged him tightly, purposely for Myungsoo to see as I saw his car approaching in the motorbike’s mirror. I smiled and told Woohyun to go.

We arrived there in no time and had to wait for Myungsoo’s car who was still in traffic. 

“You seem more, happy with me today.” he said as he held our hands tighter.

“Isn’t that a good thing?” I asked him.

“It’s a good thing of course! But are you doing this because Myungsoo is here? To, i don’t know, make him jealous?” he asked and looked away a little.

“Of course not.” I lied and swung our hands a little when I saw Myungsoo’s car arrived.

He smoothly swerved the car into one of the spare parking spots and opened the door for Sohee. She elegantly walked out and they looked liked a business couple. You know, sophisticated with maybe with a child or two.

—-

Woohyun’s POV

She swung our laced hands but stopped suddenly and froze. I followed her gaze to see Myungsoo open the door for Sohee. She likes guys like this too huh? She doesn’t want a gangster of a boyfriend. She wants someone who can drive her in a nice sports car and someone who can afford her a big house and make her happy and all that.

But can I give her all that?

—-

Your POV

“Let’s go!” Sohee said and linked arms with me.

I wanted to sigh and just fall into Myungsoo’s arms at home on the couch right now, something I’ve been doing for a long while now. I feel so, guilty. I’m using Woohyun’s sincere feelings for my own good. Does Myungsoo even like me? Why am I even hurting Woohyun? This isn’t going to end well, but why can’t I just stop it before that happens? What if I raise my hopes too high and then it turns out that in the end, Myungsoo would leave anyways? What’s the point in hurting Woohyun? Should I just tell him that I’m not interested?

“Oppa, what do you think?” Sohee asked as she got out of the changing room in a black bikini this time.

Myungsoo’s eyes widened and Woohyun’s mouth was left ajar, but they both quickly turned away. Obviously they would stare. I mean, if I was a guy, I would have the same reaction.

Her curves are now more defined than before, with her long, wavy hair brushing past her back. She has milky, smooth skin and long legs. Who wouldn’t be jealous of her? The other guys in the store started staring and one even daringly whistled at her.

She innocently giggled and looked at Myungsoo, waiting for his repsonse.

“It looks ok.” he said and looked away from her.

I swung my legs upwards and downwards while waiting for Sohee to finish changing.

“MiYeon! Why don’t you try on this one?” she asked and showed me a bikini that looked like a kid’s version, the top bit especially small.

“Um, I don’t think I would fit that.” I said. 

Does she think my s will fit in such things? Not to mention my body.

“Well, then, just try on one of the bikinis here.” she smiled, almost evilly.

“Nah, I already have a swimsuit at home.” I smiled and walked off, looking at some of the other clothings offered by the store.

“Why didn’t you try one on?” Myungsoo asked me.

Where the hell did he come from?

“Because I don’t want to.” I said coldly to him.

I don’t know why I’m being so mean and cold to him, but it feels fun, for him to finally know how I felt over the past few weeks of him just ignoring me.

“But I think you got the figure for it.” he said and slithered his arm around me.

“Myungsoo. Let’s stop these kind of actions, not when Sohee is here.” I said to him.

“Alright, then I’ll wait until Sohee is not here.” he said seductively and walked back to the changing rooms.

What does that suppose to mean? I gave him a weird look but he only winked back and held Sohee’s hand and went to pay for the ridiculously expensive bikini.

“Did you want to buy anything?” Woohyun asked and held onto my hand but I shook his hand away and just shook my head. I crossed my arms across my chest and walked off.

—-

Woohyun’s POV

Should I give up now? But why isn’t she giving me a chance?

—-

Your POV

By the end of the shopping trip, Sohee and Myungsoo walked out with bags and bags of clothing, while I walked out with an icecream Woohyun bought for me. I didn’t mind Woohyun, but I hate it when I’m with Myungsoo and he’s there, he’s like a big er in a way. But without him, I wouldn’t be able to make Myungsoo jealous.

I threw the tissue away once I finished with the cone and was getting ready to get onto Woohyun's bike when Myungsoo stopped me.

"Woohyun, can you take Sohee home tonight? Since MiYeon lives with me, it's inconvienent." Myungsoo said and peeped out of his car window.

"Er, it's ok, don't worry." I said and shook my hands, getting ready to get on the bike.

"I don't have time MiYeon." he said sternly.

I looked over to Woohyun who was thinking of a way to get us out of this.

"How am I going to carry her and those bunch of bags?" he asked Myungsoo.

Yes! Thanks Woohyun!! Love you! I squealed inside, but remained collected on the outside.

"You'll find a way. MiYeon, get on." Myungsoo said, not changing his mind at all.

---

Sohee's POV

Thanks Myungsoo, you just gave me the perfect chance. Not only can I steal you away from her, but I can steal her new lover Woohyun as well. Well played Myungsoo, well played.

---

Your POV

"Sorry. But I'll see you in the morning ok?" I said to Woohyun when I walked over to give back his helmet.

He took his helmet off and waved me to come closer. He smiled and ruffled my hair.

"Be safe with him. He doesn't seem to be in such a good mood." Woohyun said and slightly glanced over to Myungsoo. He pulled my head against his and kissed my forehead.

"Sleep tight princess, I'll come over tomorrow." he said and threw the helmet to Sohee who clumsily caught it with all the shopping bags in her hands.

---

Woohyun's POV

Once Sohee got on, i zoomed off immediately, trying to wash away the thought of Myungsoo and MiYeon.

"Can you at least help me with all these bags?" Sohee asked when I dropped her off at her place.

"No." I said.

"Aw come on." she whined.

I took my helmet off and took a deep breath. I held the bags and quickly got inside. I was about to walk out but she closed the door.

"Move." I said to her as she blocked the way.

"Aw, baby, why are you playing hard to get?" She asked and placed her arms around my neck.

"Sohee, we're already over. Accept it." I said and pulled her arms off me.

"I know you still can't resist me." she said and gave me a kiss. 

I pushed her off and had to hold my anger back in case violence gets involved. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand.

"I shouldn't have gone with you. I knew you were trouble. Don't bother pulling any tricks during the trip or you'll regret it." i threatened her and yanked away the helmet from her before storming out of the house.

How dare she? Urgh, now I have to go and brush my teeth ten times to get her taste out of my mouth.

---

Your POV

I got inside the car and put my earphones in. MiYeon, you're going to play hard to get, and he's just going to have to deal with it. You have to remember that you must place Woohyun before him in order for him to get jealous. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, hopefully that would distract me from the fact that a perfect being is right next to me.

"Why did you take so long to get on?" he asked me but I pretended not to hear.

"Why did you take so long to get on?" he asked again and pulled the earpiece out and whispered close to my ear.

I could feel a shiver going down my back but I placed my poker face on and turned to him.

"Because I'd rather go home with Woohyun." I said.

"Oh, you shouldn't have said that." he smirked and raced off when the lights were green again.

I struggled to not fall when he took sharp turns and sped off at such high speed. But I made it back home alive. I went to my closet and got one of my luggages out and began packing.

Myungsoo came into the room with a paper bag and sat on the bed.

"It's going to be hot, shouldn't you be packing shorts and t shirts?" he asked me.

"Maybe you should." I said and went back to packing.

"Well, whatever. I was just suggesting something. You should go and pack this too." he said and threw the bag at me and walked out.

I looked inside the bag to see a black lingerie in there. GROSS! What is this? Does he think I would wear such a thing? Oh god.

But I still ended up packing it in anyways, just in case I rneed a spare pair of underwear.

I looked inside my closet one last time to see if I forgot anything. Good, now I just need to find something to wear for tomorrow. I looked inside the cupboards and everything but could find nothing to wear, that was until I stumbled past a bright red box I hid under the bed.

I took it out and went through it. Oh, this was the box that I kept when Woohyun and I broke up. The box that held every memory of us. I took out an aqua coloured, silky dress that Woohyun bought me for our 2nd year anniversary. It was beautiful and intricate, but I never wore it, because it was too small. I went to the bathroom and tried it on. After all the times spent working out, I finally fit it. I smiled at myself. I let loose of my ponytail and looked at myself in the mirror. If I wanted to, I could look even better than Sohee herself!

I walked into the living room and tapped Myungsoo's shoulder.

---

Myungsoo's POV

I placed my wine glass down and turned around to see her all dressed up.

"What do you think?" she asked me and held on to the sides of the dress.

"Come over here and take a spin so i can see it properly." I said and pointed to the space infront of me.

She obeyed my order and took a spin for me while I indulged the alochol.

"How come you don't dress up often?" I asked and stood up to take a better look at her.

--

Your POV

"There's no special occasion." I said to him.

"Not even the dates that we have?" he asked, looking at me with lustful eyes.

"I do only have one dress Myungsoo." I reasoned with him.

"Come over, I have something to show you." he said to me and motioned me over to the bed.

He sat down on the bed and looked through one of the drawers and retrieved a small black box. He opened it, revealing an emerald jewel on a thin silver necklace. Without hesitation, he placed the necklace over my bare neck and locked it at the back.

"You should dress up more." he whispered, his breath lingering on my skin.

"Maybe next time." I said and pulled out of his embrace awkwardly.

"You know what MiYeon? I think you look better without that dress on." he said and moved closer to me.

He took a step forward and I took a step backwards. My heart beats faster than it ever has and my cheeks turned bright crimson, giving him pleasure and smirked evilly. Eventually, i ended up falling onto the bed with him hovering over me.

"I told you, you shouldn't have taken so long before when I told you to get on the car." he said.

I gulped down the saliva clamming in my throat. MiYeon, stay cool, you can do this. If he does anything, i can just kick him in the nuts, it's ok MiYeon, it's ok!

"You're blushing. It's cute." he said in a husky voice as he leant closer to me, his chest on mine.

He grazed his fingers over my cheeks and gave them a peck.

"You must really like me." he said.

"Friends..shouldn't be doing this." my voice croacked.

Aish, good one, so much for being cool.

"We can be more than just friends, I know you want to." he said to me. We're so close I can smell the alcohol from his breath.

"I don't want to." I said but was soon mumbled by his lips.

He was harsh and not gentle, like the way Woohyun was, but to be honest, he's much better than Woohyun is. My mind is all over the place right now. My feelings are mucked up as well. He was just with Sohee before, and now he's just hungry for me. What's wrong with him?

I could feel his fingertips pressed against my thigh and the kiss got deeper.

I could hear my ringtone ringing. I was half disappointed that I have to break it with Myungsoo and answer the phone, but I was also glad that I could have some time to catch a breath and focus my thoughts again.

My hand blindly searched the bed for the phone since Myungsoo still wouldn't get off me. 

"Urgh, er." Myungsoo said and held up my phone to his ear.

"Me and MiYeon are busy, she'll see you tomorrow morning." he said and hung up on Woohyun and turned the phone off.

"We're not busy." I said and took my chance to move away from him.

"We are because I said so." he said and moved closer to me.

He blocked me between him and the wall. His eyes full of lust and he leans in to gently caress my neck with his lips. I cringed at the sudden shiver I felt. I looked at the desk in the room and saw a picture of him and Sohee.

"Let's not do this." I said and pushed him off me gently.

"Don't ruin the moment." he said and came back again.

"I don't want to do this anymore. Aren't you going to respect my decisions?" I asked him, staring hard glares into him.

"Not just like that though. Maybe if you tell me why you want me to stop something you enjoyed so much." he said and sat on the bed, ing his white shirt.

"Myungsoo, we shouldn't be doing these things, especially when we both have someone in our lives." I said and went to change.

"That doesn't mean we can't have a little fun." he said a litte loud so i could hear him.

"That's exactly what I don't want to do. i don't want to have this fun with you. I'm afraid that I'll be the music that no one listens to anymore." I said and slid into bed.

"I promise you won't be that though." he whispered close to my ears and hugged me.

"It's wrong to be doing these things. You already have Sohee." I said and pushed his arm away.

"Do you seriously have feelings for me?" he asked, shock present in his voice.

"I have Woohyun already, Myungsoo." I said and tried to fall asleep, hoping that he'll just shut up.

I can't wait til tomorrow, when I get to see Woohyun again, but why is it that I feel like I want to stay here with Myungsoo?..

---

a/n: sob the jay park concert just ended and I'm sobbing ;~;

anyways, please support the fic and comment!

i hope you liked this chapter :) i'm sorry if it's bad or something ><