Chapter 31

Our 69th date

Your POV

I fiddled around the couch carefully in search of my phone. Finally, I could feel it's round edges. I retrieved it slowly, in case I wake Myungsoo up.

I turned it on to see that it's already 3am. After what happened, there was no way I could sleep again. It was as if my nightmare was ripped back into life again, only this time, it was stronger and scarier.

Knowing Myungsoo, he never remembers anything when he wakes up the next day. I fell off the couch and slowly crawled my way to the kitchen to get my bag. I walked past Myungsoo so I could get a change of clothes.

"Miyeon ah, you look beautiful today." he mumbled.

I stood still hoping that he didn't wake up, hoping that he was just sleep talking. He stayed still for a moment and I was about to move when he suddenly sat up. At this moment, I was terrified, I can't possibly go through what happened last night again. He made his way onto the bed and laid sprawled all over it. His arm was searching for something.

"MiYeon?" he asks, searching even more frantically.

I quickly took a pillow off the floor and left it next to him. He sighed and went back to sleep. I quickly took anything I could find and bolted for my life. I closed the door quietly and as soon as the door was closed, I ran straight down the stairs. I was afraid that the lift would take too long to open and he would come and find me again.

I ran and ran but it seems as though the stairs never ended. Never would I have thought I would run away from someone I love so much. Finally I found my way out of the stair cases. I ran past the doors of the building and just kept running. I tried to dial Dongwoo but he didn't pick up.

Please pick up. Please. I begged thousands of times in my head but it seems as though none of them would work. I kept dialling him but he didn't even pick up any of the times. I could feel the hot tears comming. I'm so afraid right now, I'm afraid something is going to happen, that he's going to find me, and that he's going to do something even worse than before.

I stopped to take a rest at one of the benches. My phone vibrated and I could feel my burden lighten.It must be Dongwoo, he must be calling me back. I quickly whipped out my phone and answered without even looking at the caller.

"Hello? Dongwoo?" I asked desperately.

"MiYeon, where are you." Myungsoo growled over the line.

"Huh? I'm, I'm." I didn't even know how to lie in this case.

"Stay wherever you are, I'm going to find you." he said and hung up.

I don't know if he was still drunk or he's sober and worried about where I am.

But I'm sure I'm not going to stay where I am. Myungsoo is a city boy, he knows Seoul inside out, he'll be able to find me any moment now. I caught a cab and quickly told him the address. I kept looking back, hoping Myungsoo wouldn't have found me yet. I pulled my hoodie over my head and took out a face mask I had from my bag. Thank god I brought my bag.

The driver dropped my off and I gave him the money without even taking the change, scared that I'll waste even more time he'll be able to find me.

I hesitantly walked out of the cab. I walked inside the building and tried to remember which floor he lived on. I was about to call him but someone called me again.

"Where are you MiYeon?" Myungsoo asked angrily.

"I went to the mini mart near our place to get some snacks." i lied.

"I'm right here, how come I don't see you?" he asks.

"Because I'm heading on my way back now. I have to go now. See you back home." I said and quickly hung up on him.

I can't even imagine the anger he must be feeling right now. To be honest, I'm so scared I think I'd rather die than live another moment in fear.

I took a deep breath and knocked loudly on his door, hoping he would open.

"Just a moment!" he called out and I waited impatiently.

"Oh MiYeon! What brings you here?" Woohyun asks, giving me his bright smile.

"I'm sorry for bothering you, but can I please come in?" I asked.

By the looks of it, it seems as though he just woke up. He's stil in his pjs and his hair seems wild.

"Yeah, sure." he smiled and allowed me to pass through the door.

"Did you want some water?" he offered.

"No, no, I'm alright. If Myungsoo comes to find me, please don't tell him I'm here." I begged him, holding tightly onto his arm.

"What's wrong?" he asked, holding me close to ihim as I shivered in fear just thinking about Myungsoo's crazy eyes.

----

Woohyun's POV

She broke down and just sobbed quietly, wetting my shirt.

"Shh, it's alright, tell me when you're ready." I said, patting her back.

"He, he, cheolyong." she stammered.

"Did that bastard come to see you?!" I asked, my blood boiling just thinking about his name.

"No, Myungsoo, he, did what Cheolyong did." she sobbed quietly.

That bastard. Despite knowing what hapened to her, he dare goes and do such things. He is so going to get it from me.

-----

Your POV

"Did you want to stay here with me for a while?" he asked, patting my back gently, afraid he's going to break me in some way.

But I can still see his hand bawled into a fist.

"If that's okay with you." I mumbled, holding onto him even tighter.

I know that after telling Woohyun, he's going to try to get back at Myungsoo, but for now, I need someone to talk to, and the only person who could actually understand me would be Woohyun.

Dongwoo wasn't there when the incident happened, he woudn't know how to deal with me like this. If it wasn't for Woohyun who told Dongwoo, then I would've been too embarrassed to even come to talk to Dongwoo.

"I'll have a talk with him tomorrow." Woohyun said and sighed.

"No, no. It wasn't his fault. He was just drunk, and I just don't want you both to get hurt." I said, spreading out his fingers so they would stop tightening into a fist.

"If I don't tell him off, he's going to think that it's okay to just do whatever he wants with you!" he screamed.

"I know, but I just need some time to cool down from this first." I sighed.

"You're going to leave him." he demanded.

"What?" I asked, wiping away the tears, looking up at him.

"Clearly, this guy can't handle alcohol! Look at him! Everytime he's drunk he thinks he can just become some psycho!" he said, his eyes bulging from fustration.

"If you don't leave him, I don't now what else is going to happen MiYeon." he said, trying to calm himself down.

"I'll go and have a talk to him then," I said, hoping that he would be less aggravated by Myungsoo.

"No, I will do the talking. At least he can't all over me." he said and smiled.

That stupid dork. He always knows how to cheer me up.

----

Woohyun's POV

I can't wait to mush up that jerk's face. I knew he was trouble. I knew it.

Seeing her laugh makes me even sadder inside. She's been through so much, and when she finally meets someoen she could "trust", he goes and do these things to her. How could he even not think about her? I pushed the hair that has been stuck to her face because of her tears, out of her face.

I stared at her intently and she shyly looked away.

"Come on, let's go to bed, you must be tired." I said and pecked her on her forehead.

"You can take the bed, and I'll take the couch." she said and grinned at me.

"Nah, I can sleep on the couch, take the bed." I said and pushed her towards the bedroom.

"It's okay. Don't worry." she said and shoved me inside my room and closed the door.

This girl, always trying to do the best for others.

I went back to my bed and pulled the sheets over.

I was thinking about how to give Myungsoo a lesson. Should I kick him first of punch him? Which one would hurt more? What should I say? "MiYeon would never love a like you!" or "Go to Sohee, at least she doesn't mind being !"

This isn't easy. I have to make myself seem manlier, not that I'm not, but even more manly, I have to make him scared, right out of his pretty boy's shell. So scared that he's going to piss him pants.

The door creaked open slowly and small beams of light passed through the crack. I closed my eyes quickly and waited for what's going to happen next. Didn't I close the door before? Maybe it's just the wind.

There's no ghost here. Right?

The door closed and I could hear rough feet movement.

Is it robbers? Did they get to MiYeon!?

I wanted to move but I was too scared too. I froze in place when I heard something fell.

"Aish." the person hissed.

They walked "quietly" over and I could hear their heavy breathing.

In one quick motion, the person propelled themselves onto my bed and pulled the covers over the both of us. They then proceeded to hug my tightly. What the hell? What kind of robber is this? I turned slightly and tried to make out what they are. I touched their head to feel soft, long hair.

MiYeon.

That idiot, if she was that scared, she should've asked to come sleep with me.

I chuckled softly and hugged her close.

----

A/N:

TA

DA!!

heheh i'm supposed to clean my room and study for maths but.......WHO CARES ABOUT THAT! XDD