Welcome to my World-Part 2

Geek + Vampire= Dark, True Love?

Tracy POV: So Taemin Oppa and I walks to class together and as we enter our classroom, all eyes were staring and glaring at us...

Taemin: Bye Tracy. (He said before going to his seat)

Tracy: B-Bye Oppa... (I mummers to myself and then I went to my seat beside Jenna)

Jenna: So? Anything you want to tell me, Tracy?

Tracy: No.

Jenna: Come on. Tell me, why you and Taemin Oppa walks to class together?

Tracy: It's a long story...

Jenna: I'm listening...

So I told Jenna everything that happens in the cafeteria to the time Taemin Oppa and I walks together to class...

Jenna: Oh my gosh. You know what that means?

Tracy: Huh?

Jenna: If Taemin Oppa walks with you to class that means he likes you!

Tracy: Shh! (I covers with my hand) Lower your voice, please. (Then I remove my hand off )

Jenna: If he drag you away from Sulli to the boy restroom, cleans your shirt, introduces you to his hyungs and walks with you to class, that's means that he totally likes you.

Tracy: Aish... Jenna, you're watching to much dramas.

Jenna: I'm not! Taemin Oppa likes you. Taemin Oppa likes you. (She sang to me until Ms. Jang enter the classroom)

*Once again skipping the boring English class...*

So after school I starts walking home like a everyday until today I saw Taemin and his hyungs laughing and talking at the field of our school. I just stand there and stares at Taemin and then a few seconds later he caught me staring at him and I turn my head and walks as fast as I could...

Tracy: Dad, I'm home!

Dad: How was school today, sweetie? As always?

Tracy: Nope. Interesting. (Then I went upstairs to my room, took my clothes off and watch TV)

But I wasn't really in the mood to watch TV, so I turns off the TV, stares at the celiling and starts remembering about today in school and different questions starts running trough my head...

Tracy POV: What if Jenna's right about Taemin? Why did he forces me to enter the boy restroom after the little accident and helped me? Why did he walks me to class? Why did Minho Oppa whisper to me ¨Don't worry, they won't kill you¨? Is he a mind reader or what? Aish... I don't know if I'm either happy or confuse... I need to stop thinking about this. Tracy, he doesn't like you, he just... man! I don't know how to reacts now when I gets around or sees Taemin Oppa...

Then my dad knocks on my door...

Dad: Dinner is ready.

Tracy: Dinner? (I look out the window and it was getting really dark) Wow! I spend the rest of the day, thinking about all of my confusions?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CLIFFHANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!