CPR

Geek + Vampire= Dark, True Love?

A Day Later...

Here I am like a normal day, walking the hall and students talking and laughing...

Tracy POV: So, yesterday I spend the day at home resting and even though I didn't wanted to come today, I still had to come to school...

Then the bell rings and I walk to our classroom and entering the classroom, I could see students either staring at me like they never saw someone wearing a plaster. I walks to my seat beside Jenna who's with wide open since I walks the classroom...

Jenna: What happened to you, Tracy?

Tracy: On Tuesday, Sulli and her friends beaten me up at the Girls Locker Room...

Jenna: Leaving you a broken leg as a memory?!

Tracy: Calm down, Jenna...

Jenna: Calm down?! How am I going to calm down, when those es already brokes your leg?!

Then our teacher enter the classroom...

Ms. Kang: Good morning class.

Everyone: Good morning, Ms. Kang.

Ms. Kang: (Noticing my plaster) Oh my gosh! What happened to you, Tracy?

Tracy: Uh... I... (I looks at the girls glaring at me) I had an accident yesterday, down the stairs...

Ms. Kang: Man! Well, be careful next time, sweetie.

Tracy: I will, Ms. Kang.

Ms. Kang: Ok, class. Today we're going to learn something called CPR. Who knows what CPR is?

Of course, I raise my hand...

Ms. Kang: Ms. Hwang Tracy.

Tracy: CPR is indicated in those who are unresponsive with no breathing or abnormal breathing. It may be performed both in and outside of a hospital or when a person had drowned.

Ms. Kang: Correct, Tracy. So, today we're going to practice the CPR with each other and please, no ert moves boys, because the girls are going to practice with who I have partner up with.

After a while of saying with who the girl is going to be partner up with finally Ms. Kang say my name...

Ms. Kang: Hwang Tracy your partner is... Lee Taemin.

I just stay still in my seat, in shocked and I think I saw Taemin staring at me from the corner of my eye...

Ms. Kang: (Noticing I haven't moved at all) Any problem, Tracy?

Tracy: N-No, Ms. K-K-ang... (And I think, I heard Taemin chuckles from my shyness)

Ms. Kang: Ok, so boys lie on your back on the floor. (The boys did as told) And girls, you're going to bend beside the boy. (We did as told) girls, you're going place the heel your hand on the boy bone, (We did as told) then place your other handon top of the other hand and press down with both hands directly over the bone. (We did as told) Great! You're doing a great job! So know, we're going to do the ¨mouth to mouth¨ which, the boys are really excited for that part, right?

All the boys expect Taemin cheers...

Ms. Kang: Ok, so for the mouth to mouth, you're going to lift the boy chin. (We did as told) Pinch the nose and place your mouth over the victim mouth (Ms. Kang place over the manniquien mouth and breathe out) And breathe out, but breathe out slowly to make sure the air goes to the lungs not the stomach.

All the girls did what Ms. Kang said and I just stares at her...

Ms. Kang: What's wrong, Ms. Tracy?

Tracy: N-No, nothing's wrong expect that... (I looks at Taemin who's staring at me) I didn't understand quiet well.

Ms. Kang: Ok. (She stands up and bend beside me) First, lift Mr. Taemin chin up. (I did as told, biting my bottom lip) Pinch his nose. (I did as told) And then you're going to place your mouth over his and breathe out. (I slowly place my mouth over his, breathe out and slowly lean back finding out Taemin, with a little smile on his face?)

Tracy: (Avoiding his beautiful eyes) L-Like this?

Mr. Kang: Perfect!

Then the bells ring, I stands up, take out my hand out for Taemin, he took my hand and stands up, looking into my eyes...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TO BE CONTINIUE.........