Tracy x Taemin

Geek + Vampire= Dark, True Love?

Continuing from the last chapter…

Sulli POV: Damn it! Why they’re here?!

Sulli: Huh… so now you’re getting back with my Taeminnie Oppa? (I said through my teeth, glaring directly at Stupid Tracy in the eyes while she glare back at mine)

Tracy: Yes. Is there’s a problem?

Sulli: Yes. The problem is that you’re messing with the wrong guy, .

Taemin: Don’t talk to Tracy like that!!! (He growls with his fangs out, stepping infront of Tracy )

Sulli: Why you’re defending that , Oppa? She doesn’t even love you. If she would love you, then she wouldn’t break your heart and leave you. (I said blinking non-stop)

Tracy: You’re taking this conversation to the wrong path, Sulli. (She said walking toward me with her fangs out)

Sulli: To the wrong path? (I scoff) I’m just telling my Oppa the truth.

Tracy: Shut up, Choi Sulli!!! (She growls and her eyes start changing from dark brown to yellow)

Taemin: Tracy… (He intertwines his fingers with hers, pulling her back to his side) relax, Beautiful… (He kiss her forehead while she just glare at me)

I glare back at Tracy in the eyes, smirking while she glares back at me with her fists clenches…

Sulli: Just wait and see, . You’re not going to be with my Oppa till the end… (I said smirking)

Taemin: Shut up!!! Of course, we are going to be together till the end but after we get rid of you and your es!!! (He growls)

Amber: You’re never going to get rid of us because we got lots of mission to complete…

Victoria: Like…

Krystal: Killing Tracy’s BFF Im Jenna…

Sulli: Check.

Amber: And many more…

Tracy: *Sniffles* Continue but you’re never going to be able to complete those stupid missions… (She said wrapping her arm around my Taemin Oppa torso)

Sulli: Get. Your. Dirty. Hands. Off. My. Oppa. (I said as my eyes color start changing and my hands turn into fists)

Taemin: Or what? Are you going to hurt my Tracy? (I just glare at Tracy straight in the eyes) If you’re going to hurt her. (He step infront of Tracy ) You’re. Gonna. Have. To. Get. Rid. Of. Me. First. To. Get. Her.

Then the school bell ring telling us that lunch-time’s over…

Tracy POV: Thank you school bell!

Sulli: This hasn’t ended here, ok?

Tracy: Good. (I said while they leave) *Sigh* that was close… (I whisper and Taemin Oppa turns around to me)

Taemin: Come to my hyungs house tonight at 7 o’clock. We’re going to start our plan of killing them, ok? (He intertwines his long fingers with mine)

Tracy: Uh…

Tracy POV: K-i-l-l-i-n-g?!?! Seriously?! Our plan of killing Sulli and her friends?! I may be a vampire and kill poor, innocent animals due to my thirst of blood but kill people? I’m not a killer…

Taemin: Hey… (He put on hand on my cheek) no need to be afraid. We’re just going to give them what they deserve, ok? (I nod and put my hand ontop of his, smiling)

Tracy: Ok… uh… so let go back to class, then… (I said digging my hands in my sweater pockets but Taemin Oppa stops me from doing so)

Taemin: What do you think you’re going to do? (I chuckles and intertwines my fingers with his before entering our school)

Tracy: Bye, Oppa… (I said in a sad tone, breaking the intertwine between our fingers)

Taemin: (He peck my nose making me giggle) Bye Beautiful… (He said walking backward, smiling at me)

Tracy: (I fake gasp and widen my eyes) No goodbye kiss for me? (I said putting my hands on my hips and start tapping my foot as if I’m mad)

Taemin Oppa chuckles. In a blink of an eye, Taemin Oppa had already wrapped an arm around my waist and his other hand on my jawline. I smile while looking into his eyes, put my hands on his shoulders and we lean in for a long sweet, passionately kiss…

Taemin: I love you.

Tracy: (I smile, tangling my fingers in his hair) I love you too.

TO BE CONTINUE…

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________