Hmm... I guess the plan didn't worked.

Geek + Vampire= Dark, True Love?

The Next Day…

Sulli POV: My girls and I are at the hospital cafeteria, drinking blood to gain our energy for killing Tracy . And then we went to Tracy room and stare at Taemin Oppa and ty Tracy through the window and finally after a long time of waiting for Oppa to leave… He finally got up and leaves the room!!!

Sulli: Yes!!! Taemin Oppa’s away from Tracy !!! (I whisper-shout to my girls) Ok, girls. You know the plan. Victoria Unnie, Amber Unnie, Luna Unnie and Krystal make sure no one see what I’m going to do.

Krystal, Amber, Luna & Victoria: Got it! (They whisper-shout at me)

My girls went to the door and look around, making sure no one was looking at us while I walk to sleeping Tracy bed and get ready to stab the wooden stake directly in her heart…

Sulli POV: I’m so excited to kill Tracy and get my Taeminnie back! I hope this plan works. I’m dying to get Taemin Oppa back!

Just when I was like 2 inches close to stab the wooden stake in her heart, Tracy shot open her eyes and stop me from stabbing the wooden stake in her heart!!!

Sulli: OMO~!!! (I scream very loud when she stop me)

Tracy: Why you want to kill me, Sulli?

Sulli: Because I hate you!!! You took away the love of my life!!!

Tracy: I didn’t take you away anything.

Sulli: Of course you did!!! You took my Taeminnie!!! (I said and my eyes start tearing up)

Tracy: Taemin Oppa?

Sulli: (I nod and release a tear) Yes!!! *Sniffles* Because of that, you deserve to die!!!

I get ontop of Tracy and get ready to stab the wooden stake in her heart. But my girls start shouting causing me to stop and look at them…

Krystal, Amber, Luna & Victoria: Taemin’s coming!!! Taemin’s coming!!!

Sulli: Oh my God! Run away while I kill this !!! (They nod and run out the window)

I turn my attention back to the I have under me. But to my surprise, Tracy had already removes her catheters and jump ontop of me, switching positions and start beating me up. And then Taemin enter the room holding a bouquet of beautiful flowers…

Taemin: Tracy, wake up~ I got you something~ (He sing, looks at Tracy beating me up, drops the bouquet of flowers and tries to separate Tracy away from me) Stop!!! Stop!!! Stop!!!

When Taemin get Tracy off of me, I immediately run out the window to my house, not looking back…

Taemin POV: Once Sulli run out of the window, I hug Tracy tightly like there’s no tomorrow…

Tracy: I hate her!!! I hate her!!! (She start sobbing)

Taemin: Shh… calm down, Tracy. She’s gone now. She’s gone. (She calm down and I lay her back on her bed)

Tracy: I-I now remember everything that happened in the Chemistry Classroom, Taemin Oppa…

Taemin: *Sigh* How I’m sorry and regret that Sulli and her friends had hurt you because of me, Tracy…

Tracy: Me too… but now I feel different

Taemin: Different? What do you mean, Tracy?

Tracy: I feel… confuse. Filled with hate and anger… I want to... revenge. (She whisper the last word but I heard her clearly)

Taemin: I understand you. I’ll help you to give them what they deserve...

Tracy: Thanks, Taemin Oppa. (I kiss her forehead, go to the door and pick up the flowers that I left on the floor)

I fix the flowers all together, turn around and hand it to Tracy, smiling…

Taemin: *Sigh* I hope that everything that happened hasn’t changed your feeling toward me. Vampire or not, I will always love you, Tracy…

Tracy: My feeling toward you hasn’t changed, Oppa. (She look up at me from smelling the flowers) Not at all. But… now I’m not that sweet, scared and shy girl you met. I’m now like… strong, fierce and fearless.

Taemin: Sweet, strong, scared, fearless, shy, fierce, whatever. I love you. No matter what. (I give her a kiss on her soft lips and we lean back smiling at each other’s)

Then suddenly Mr. Kim comes running into our room…

Mr. Kim: The emergency alarm sounded. What happened? (He said, panting)

Taemin: Nothing, Mr. Kim. Is just that Tracy taken off all of her connections medical, but she’s fine.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hmm… I smell some violence in a few chapters further…

Remember…

SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT!!! XD

Sorry for the Short Chapter!!! :(