Recusing Tracy... x_x

Geek + Vampire= Dark, True Love?

After School…

Tracy POV: *Sigh* Today have been the most calmed and sweetest day I’ve ever had. Thanks to my real not in my dream- boyfriend Taemin…

I open my locker door to put my books back in, but as I open the locker door, a piece of paper fall out. I pick it up and read it to myself…

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hi Tracy~! Meet me infront of school at 8PM tonight! At the chemistry classroom!

I got something to show to you!

I love you~

From: L.T."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tracy: Huh? At 8PM? Tonight? Are you crazy, Oppa? (I said to no one particularly)

I shut my locker door close after putting my books back in and walks home…

Tracy: Dad, I’m home!

Dad: Hi Tracy! (He shouts from the kitchen) How was your day?

Tracy: Like always! (I simply shout back before going to my room)

Tracy POV: Hmm… Why Taemin wants to meet with me infront of our school at 8PM? Tonight? Especially at the Chemistry classroom?

I decided to answers my questions that are running through my head by texting Taemin…

Tracy- Hi Oppa! ^^ Why do you want to meet with me infront of our school at 8PM?! Tonight? At the Chemistry classroom?  O_o

A few minutes later…

Taemin Oppa- Hi Tracy! Just go at 8PM sharp, please! I want to show you something!

I just chuckles and texts him back…

Tracy- Ok… but what you’re going to show me? ^^

2 minutes later…

Taemin Oppa- You’ll see… :P

I just sigh and texts him back…

Tracy- Ok… sees you later! I love you! <3

1 minute later…

Taemin Oppa- Love you too! :P

Tracy: *Sigh* Ok, so he just wants to show me something, huh? (I ask to no one particularly again) Aishh! Why I’m talking to myself? (I ask to no one particularly once again) Damn it…

Then I went to my dad room and knocked on his door…

Tracy: Dad…

Dad: You can come in, Tracy…

I open the door and walks in, looking at my dad lying on his bed and watching TV…

Tracy: Hello… (I said getting in bed and wrapping my arm around his waist)

Dad: (He kisses my forehead) Hello, Sweetie… something wrong?

Tracy: Nope… C-Can I ask you something? (He looks at me) I mean your permission to go somewhere t-tonight?

Dad: What is it? (He said sitting up)

Tracy: T-Tonight… *Sigh* Jenna wants me to go to her house at 8PM and… can I please go?

Dad: Sure. As long you’re with her… (He said and then flashes a smile at me)

Tracy: Thank you! (I said and attack him with a hug)

Dad: You’re welcome, Sweetie. But… (He breaks the hug) Be back home before 10PM, ok?

Tracy: Hmm… I’ll call or text you if I’m coming back home or I’ll stay at her house, ok?

Dad: Deal. (He ruffles my hair)

Tracy: Thanks dad. (I said and gave him another hug before going to my room)

7:30PM…

I was watching TV and suddenly I look out the window to the dark sky and remember something…

Tracy: OMO! (I look at my watch) It 7:30, already! I got to go early before Taemin starts waiting for me again. (I said to no one particularly again)

I took a quick shower, put on a my red sweatpants, a simple white tank top with a red sweater on top and let my wet hair down…

Tracy: Bye Dad! I’m leaving now! (I shout walking downstairs)

Dad: Ok! Bye! Have fun! I love you! (He shouts from upstairs)

Tracy: I love you too! (I shout back)

I walk out of my house, lock the door behind me and start walking to school…

Tracy POV: Taemin Oppa seriously has to be crazy. Why he wants me to go to school this late at night? No one is there. Only the school guard, I guess…

I arrive at school, look at the glass doors, a school guard come to me and open the door…

School Guard: Goodnight, Miss. Tracy…

Tracy: G-Goodnight… (I look at his name that his uniform have) Kyuhyun? (He just smiles at me and let me enter the school)

I walk away from that Kyuhyun guy and start to find the Chemistry classroom. I finally found the Chemistry classroom; I open the door and saw no one. It was simply dark, but not very dark because the streets lights from outside shining in…

Tracy: Hello? Taemin Oppa? (I said as it echoed in the classroom)

Then suddenly something hits my head and everything went black…

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

I open my eyes seeing everything blurry. I try to stand up but I quickly find out that I couldn’t move at all. My vision got clearly and I find myself without my sweater on and lying on the chemistry table with my wrists and ankles tied tightly with ropes to the edges of the table…

Tracy: What the…? (I ask myself trying to wriggle the ropes off)

Then I hear some girls giggling, I look around the dark room with a little bit of light from outside until I saw Sulli, Krystal, Amber, Luna and Victoria staring and giggling at me…

Sulli: Welcome, Tracy ! (She said cheerfully)

Tracy: W-Welcome to what? (I ask faintly)

Krystal: To our thing we called The end of your life (She said smirking at me)

Tracy: T-The end of your life? W-What do you mean? (I ask still faintly)

Amber: Let me explain it to you easier, … (She start walking around the table, smirking) You stole Sulli Taeminnie and The end of your life totally means that…

Sulli, Krystal, Amber, Luna & Victoria: This night is your last night… alive. (They said in unison, smirking at me)

Tracy: Y-You mean that you’re going t-to-

Victoria: Yes that’s right. We’re going to kill you…

Luna: Right now… (She said her lips)

Tracy: (I gulped a bit) W-Why? (Tears start rolling down my face)

Sulli: Shh… shut up, ! (She said very cheerfully)

Then Krystal comes closer to me with laboratory glassware filled with chemical in her hands, smirking at me…

Tracy: S-Stay away from me, p-please… (I beg Krystal)

Krystal: Sorry… no can do… (She simply said and pours the chemical on one of my now bare arm)

Tracy: AHHHHHH!!! GOSH!!! STOP!!! (I scream with my tears flowing)

Krystal: Oh! Did it hurt a lot? (I just glare at her, panting) I’m soo not sorry, … (She said smirking)

Sulli: Hmm… (She walks closer to Krystal and wraps her arm around her neck) I think she need more pain, girls. (She gets her arm off Krystal neck and lean closer to my face) Are you ready to die, Stupid ? (I just gulp, glaring at her) Of course, you’re ready! (She said laughing) You were born to die!

Sulli lean back of my face and punch my jaw very hard leaving me unconscious…

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Then like a few minutes later, I wake up with my body extremely weak and with my vision very blurry. Trying to fix my vision, I find my body getting weaker at every second; I look down at my body and I find myself staring at 5 figures on my body. My vision gets clear a little and I see the girls my blood with something pointy? Their faces were buried on my body, so with their… FANGS?

Tracy POV: VAMPIRES?!?!?!?!?!

My vision get very clear and I find Sulli my neck, Krystal my arm, Amber my stomach and Luna and Victoria my two thighs…

Tracy: G-Get off of me… please… (I said faintly and went unconscious again)

Meanwhile…

Taemin POV: *Sigh* what could be more boring than being at home and flipping through the TV channels? Hmm... what's my Tracy doing right now? (I was about to get my phone and text Tracy but Key Hyung called me)

Key: (From downstairs) Taemin!!! Dinner’s ready!!!

Taemin: Coming!!! (I shouts back and ran downstairs to the kitchen in a blink of an eye) Here I am, Key Hyung…

Key: Good. (He hand me 5 glasses filled with blood)

Taemin: Yummy… (I said and place the glasses on the table and call my hyungs) Minho Hyung!!! Jonghyun Hyung!!! Onew Hyung!!! Dinner’s ready!!!

In a blink of an eye Minho Hyung, Jonghyun Hyung and Onew Hyung were already downstairs…

Key: Here you go… (He said as we places the plates with Kimichi to each one)

Key Hyung and I sit down and I start eating. After taking two bites of my Kimichi, I notice that Key Hyung hasn’t touched his food and was staring at his Kimichi blankly…

Taemin: What’s wrong, Key Hyung? (I said and shakes his shoulder)

Key: Whoa! (He comes back to reality) We have to go to school, now… (He said with his eyes wide)

Jonghyun: Why? (He asks and takes a bite of his Kimichi)

Key: I just had a vision… (We all start eating and stare at him)

Onew: About?

Key: (He looks at me) About Sulli and the others… hurting Tracy…

Taemin: Tracy?! (I shout as I stand up, staring at Key Hyung)

Key: Yes. We have to go now or she’ll die in a few minutes…

Taemin: Let go, Hyungs!!!

In a blink of an eye, my hyungs and I were right infront of our school…

Taemin: Where’s Tracy, Hyung?! (I shout at Key Hyung)

Key: She’s… (He closes his eyes and opens them up again) At the Chemistry classroom...

Minho Hyung, Jonghyun Hyung, Onew Hyung, Key Hyung and I ran to the Chemistry classroom…

As we arrive at Chemistry classroom, I kick the door open finding Sulli, Krystal, Amber, Luna and Victoria unconscious Tracy blood. My Hyungs and I in a speed of lighting pinned the girls to the walls. Minho Hyung pinned Krystal, Jonghyun Hyung pinned Luna, Onew Hyung pinned Victoria, Key Hyung pinned Amber and I pinned Sulli to the wall…

Sulli: T-Taemin O-Oppa? How did you find us? (She asks in shock)

Taemin: Shut up!!! Telling me, why you’re doing this to my girlfriend?!?! (I growls at her)

Sulli: B-Because she deserves to die and you’re supposes to love me not that Stupid …

Taemin: You got to stop loving me, Sulli!!! (I shout-growls at her) I love Tracy not you!!! You got to let me go!!! You got to deal with who my heart loves!!!

Sulli: S-Sorry… (She whisper to herself)

Taemin: Sorry?! Sorry?! After what you and your friends did to Tracy, you just can say Sorry?!?!?!

Sulli didn’t say anything expect stare into my eyes, with blood running down …

Taemin: *Sigh* Bye Sulli… (I whisper to her)

Sulli: Bye?

Taemin: Bye. (I take an iron knife out of my pocket and stab it directly in her heart several times)

knife-PNWBowie-1.jpg

Krystal, Amber, Luna & Victoria: NOOOOO!!!!!! (They scream in unison)

I get the knife out Sulli’s heart after stabbing it for several times, let her dead body fall on the floor and glare at the other girls. I quickly push Minho Hyung away from Krystal and stab the iron knife in her heart, several times and let her dead body fall on the floor and I did the same with Amber, Luna and Victoria. After stabbing the knife in the 5 girls’ hearts, I ran to Sulli body on the floor and continue stabbing the knife in her heart until my Onew Hyung stopped me…

Onew: T-Taemin!!! (He said trying to stop me from stabbing) She’s already dead! Stop it!!!

I stand up glaring at Sulli face and walks to unconscious Tracy which her body still bleeding out of the bites the girls left her. Crying, I untied the ropes that were around her left wrist, Minho Hyung untied her right wrist, Jonghyun Hyung untied her right ankle and Onew Hyung untied her left ankle… Then I pick her weak body bridal style and look at my Hyungs who are staring at the blood Tracy covered by…

Taemin: Calm down, Hyungs… (I said crying a bit)

Jonghyun: L-Let takes her to our house and cleans her up. (He said his lips, staring at Tracy)

My Hyungs and I with Tracy in my arms walk out of the Chemistry classroom and before being able to walk out the school entrance, our enemy Kyuhyun blocked our way out…

Kyuhyun: Going somewhere? (He said staring at Tracy in my arms)

Minho: (He takes a step closer to him) Stop right there, Kyuhyun Hyung. We don’t want to fight with you over Taemin girlfriend…

Kyuhyun: Oh! (He looks at me) She’s your girlfriend? (I just nod staring at Tracy face) Perfect! She’ll be mine now… (He said and starts taking a few steps closer to me while I steps back away)

Key: Step back!!! (He growls with his fangs already showing)

Kyuhyun: Why? I just want to drink Tracy blood. And I know you want to drink it, too. So don’t worry, I’ll share her with you, Key.

Key POV: Minho, tell Taemin to run away with me while you as well Jonghyun Hyung and Onew Hyung take care of Kyuhyun Hyung. (He thinks looking at Minho)

Minho: (He nods at Key and whisper to me) Run away with Key Hyung and Tracy while Onew Hyung, Jonghyun Hyung and I take care of Kyuhyun Hyung, ok? (I just nod, staring at Tracy)

Key: Now Taemin!!! (He shouts and we run away to our house while Minho Hyung, Onew Hyung and Jonghyun Hyung start beating up Kyuhyun Hyung)

At our House…

I put Tracy on our couch in the living room, bend beside her and start tracing my fingers on her face features, admiring her face…

Taemin: I’m so sorry, I wasn’t there, Tracy. I love you. (I whisper and kiss her cheek)

Then Key Hyung enters the living room with a box of emergency in his hands, staring at me with worry in his eyes. He bends beside me and start cleaning Tracy bites while I just run through my fingers through her soft hair, looking at Key Hyung…

Taemin: I-It she going to live? (I ask breaking the silence)

Key: I think so… (He looks at me) I don’t know…

Taemin: How come you don’t know, Hyung?! She has to live! (I shout at him while standing up)

Key: Please, don’t shout at me, Taemin. (He said and continues cleaning Tracy)

Taemin: Sorry… (I bend beside him) Let take her to your dad hospital, Hyung…

Key: Now? (He looks at his watch) It’s 9:49PM, Taemin…

Taemin: I don’t care, Hyung. I prefer letting him heal her instead letting Tracy die in my arms…

Key: *Sigh* Ok… (I picks up Tracy bridal style and we ran to Key dad hospital)

One minute later of running to Key dad hospital…

Key: Hi Yoona Noona. (He said when he saw her at her desk)

Yoona: Hi Key… (She sees me behind of Key Hyung) Oh! Hi Taemin…

Taemin: Hi Noona. (I said and bow my head with Tracy in my arms)

Yoona: What do we have here? (She said as she stands up of her seat) A human?

Taemin: Yes. Her name is Hwang Tracy. She’s my girlfriend. (I whisper the last part, hugging Tracy tightly)

Key: Where’s my dad, Noona?

Yoona: He's... (She sniffles) At the room 38.

When she said room 38, I immediately ran to room 38 with Tracy in my arms...

Key: Thanks Yoona Noona. (He said and ran away to room 38)

At Room 38...

Taemin: Mr. Kim!!! (I shouts when I enter room 38)

Mr. Kim: Yes, Taemin? (He said from behind)

Taemin: (I turn around) Mr. Kim! Please, I'm begging you. Save my girlfriend... (I said as I hand him Tracy)

Mr. Kim: Your girlfriend? Since when you had a girlfriend, Taemin?

Taemin: Please, Mr. Kim. There's no time to joke around, just please save her...

Mr. Kim: Ok, ok. (He take her to one of the beds)

Then Key Hyung finally arrive...

Key: Key's here! What did I missed?

Taemin: Nothing. (I turn to Mr. Kim) So you think you can save her?

Mr. Kim: I'm think so. I'm pretty sure, Taemin. So what's her name?

Taemin: Hwang Tracy.

Mr. Kim: Age?

Taemin: 17 years old.

Mr. Kim: What happened to Ms. Tracy?

Taemin: Sulli, Krystal, Amber, Luna and Victoria attacked Tracy...

Mr. Kim: You mean that they bitted Tracy?

Key: Yes, dad. So can you please save Tracy? Before Taemin goes crazy then he already is? 

Mr. Kim: Let me see if she can still live. Ms. Yuri, can you please check this unconscious human named Hwang Tracy, age 17 years old and check if she able to get heal?

Yuri: Sure, Sir.

Mr. Kim: Taemin, it might take a while to check your girlfriend. Key, stay with Taemin and wait outside while we check Ms. Tracy.

Key: Ok, dad. Let go, Taemin.

Taemin: No! Mr. Kim, is there any way that I can stay by her side?

Mr.Kim: I'm sorry. The visitors have to stay outside while we check the patient.

Taemin: I'm not a visitor, I'm her boyfriend!

Key: Taemin! Calm down! Let wait outside! I'm sure, Tracy will be fine.

Taemin: How Hyung?!

Mr. Kim: Why don't you guys talk outside while I check Tracy unless you want her to live...

Key & Taemin: Ok... (We leave the room 38 and wait outside)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TO BE CONTINUE...

  O.o WHAT DO YOU THINK WHAT WILL HAPPEN WITH TRACY/YOU? O.o

Sorry for Kyuhyun & F(x) fans, for letting them die!!! Forgive me!!! I hope you like this long chapter!!! XD