Victoria...

Geek + Vampire= Dark, True Love?

The Next Day…

Tracy POV: Walking down the hall, blah-blah-blah. I need to focus on the plan!

I enter the Girls Locker Room, change into my t-shirt and shorts, I come out after changing finding Sulli and her friends either putting on lipstick/lipgloss, fixing their hair into a ponytail or tying their shoe laces…

Tracy POV: Success…

I head to the door but Victoria blocks me from exiting with a smirk on her face…

Victoria: Where you’re going, ?

Tracy POV: SUCCESS!!!

Tracy: Victoria! Hi! Uh… do you have a minute? Onew Oppa wants to talk with you for minute…

Sulli, Krystal, Amber & Luna: Why? (They said in unison, stopping what they’re doing)

Victoria: Are you saying that Onew want to talk with me? (I nod) In private? (I nod again)

Tracy: So do you have a minute? (She nod, smiling) Then follow me…

I walk out of the Girls Locker Room with Victoria behind and take her to the where our killing plan will start…

Victoria POV: Where’s this taking me?

I realize while following ty Tracy out of the school field and across the streets…

Victoria: Where are you taking me, ? (Tracy stops and turns around, smirking at me)

In a blink of an eye, Tracy was out of my sight and then someone hit my head making everything go black….

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

I wake up finding myself tied up to a tree and the sunlight blocking my vision…

Victoria: Gosh! That tied me up?! (I mumble, panting of the damage the sunlight doing to my fair, sensitive vampire skin)

I look at the floor and find myself surrounded by garlic, crosses, knotted ropes and bells. I look up and find a black figure. That black figure walk closer and closer to me until I could see that it was Onew in jeans and a hoodie, smiling at me…

Onew: Hi Noona.

Victoria: O-Onew? What’s going on? Did you do this? (I said, panting and sweats start rolling down from forehead to my neck)

Onew: Yes. I did this…

Victoria: W-Why? (My knees start getting weak)

Onew: Because, right now you’re going to say farewell to the world…

Victoria: What? (I whisper, closing my eyes feeling dizzy)

Onew: Hmm… that didn’t sound good as I thought it would be… (He whisper to himself, I open my eyes and find Onew with a bell in his hand)

Victoria: D-Don’t ring it. (I said closing my eyes again)

Onew rings the bell making me shot open my eyes and shriek loud of the hypersensitive sound that’s sent chill down my spine…

Victoria: S-Stop, please. I-I had enough… (I said panting)

Onew: Sorry Noona. But we haven’t finished yet… (He whisper in my ear and lean back smirking at me)

Victoria: W-What you’re going to do now? (I close my eyes but shot them open when I smelled something disgusting)

Onew was wearing a glove and holding garlic in front of my nose. I move my face to avoid the scent of the garlic but Onew follow my nose, giggling…

Victoria: STOP!!! (I shout with my fangs out and glaring at him)

Onew: (He chuckles) already mad, Noona? (He said and shot out his fangs with his eyes glaring straight at mine)

Onew take out a wooden stake of his hoodie pocket and wave it in front of my face while I just stare at it completely scared…

Victoria: A-Are you g-going t-to-

Before I could finish my sentence, Onew stab the wooden stake directly in my heart making me scream on top of my lungs. I close my eyes and everything went black…

Onew POV: Damn! I bet it will really hurt when someone stabs a wooden stake in your heart…

Victoria Noona closes her eyes and I still continue stabbing her heart till my arm got tired…

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mission #1: Killing Victoria. |COMPLETE|