Kekeke! My plan's working.. (Not!)

Geek + Vampire= Dark, True Love?

Sulli POV: I walk down the school hallways -like always- getting stares from guys but I ignore them till I finally reach my locker…

After I finish putting my books in my locker, I see from the corner of my eye Taemin Oppa storming off through the back door of our school…

Sulli POV: He looked really angry. Did he and Tracy break up?! Please God! Please, break them up for the sake of my life!

I check myself at the mirror on my locker door before going to the back door of our school to the school field and start searching for my Taeminnie…

Sulli POV: Where could my cutie be? I hope I don’t have my hopes too high…

I look around the school field until I find Taemin sitting on one of the benches with his beautiful face bury in his hands…

Sulli POV: Is Taemin Oppa… crying? Please! Tell me that they broke up!!!

I squeal in my mind before putting my face filled with worry and concern and prepare myself to approach Taemin Oppa…

Sulli: Oppa? (I said with a worry tone)

Taemin Oppa looks up at me and he had tears stained on his cheeks making me erase my fake worry and concern face and replace it with a real one…

Sulli: What’s wrong, Oppa? (I sit beside him)

Taemin: T-Tracy broke up with me… *Sniffles*

Sulli POV: Thank you for giving my Taemin Oppa back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sulli: Why? What happened? (Back to the concern voice)

Taemin: She got sick of being surrounded by vampires -even though she’s a vampire herself- and broke up with me with no good reason. *Sniffles* I can’t believe it! I though she really loved me to let me go… again. (He sniffles and continues crying in his hands)

Sulli: (I put my hand on his back, comforting him) Shh… don’t cry, Oppa. Don’t cry for her. She’s not worth for all those tears you’re pouring out… (I mumble the last part)

Taemin: I really loved her, Sulli! (He sits straight up and get in my arms)

Sulli POV: Gosh! He’s such a crybaby. I thought he was a tough and fierce guy…

Sulli: Well you still have me, Oppa. I can heal your broken heart… (I smirk at the last part)

Taemin: No! No one can heal my broken heart! I can’t believe she broke up with me… again! (He gets out of my arms, stand up and walk away)

Taemin POV: Kekeke! The plan’s working!

Sulli: Wait! Oppa! (She catches up with me, put a hand on my back and I put my sad face before turning to her)

Taemin: What Sulli? (I whine, faking sniffles)

Sulli: Do you want me to do something for you to heal your broken heart?

Taemin POV: Yes! Go to Hell and then my heart will be healed!!!!! Will you do that?!?!

I shake my head, turn and walk away but I got caught off-guard with just one hand on my wrist, spin me around and Sulli plant a kiss on my lips! I immediately push her away -causing her to fall down to the floor- before being completely bound under her spell of attracting me with her beauty…

Taemin: What the hell was that?!?! (I shouts-growls with my fangs showing)

Sulli: O-Oppa… I was trying to heal your broken heart! (She stands up and wipes the dirt off her bum) Didn’t you want to heal your heart?

She looks at me in the eyes almost making me fall for her but luckily I didn’t. I shake my head and look down at my feet, pretending to be sad and weak…

Sulli POV: Urgh! Can this boy realize that I want him to be mine right now?!?! Pabo Taemin!!!

Taemin: I-I’m sorry for over-reacting…

Taemin POV: Yeah right! Good thing, I push you off of me before making me fall for you, !!!

Sulli: It’s ok, Oppa. (She rubs my arm)

Taemin POV: Get your hands off of me, lives-destroyer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taemin: U-Uh… I’m better get going home. (I turn and walk away)

Sulli: Let walk home together! (She cheerfully chimes)

Taemin POV: Is she a mind-reader or something?

I turn around and shyly smile at her while nodding, agreeing to come along with me. Sulli happily skip to my side, grab my hand and we walking out of the school field…

While walking out of the school field, we passed by Tracy who’s sitting under a tree reading a book. She look up at us almost smile to me but quickly remember to put on a serious face…

Tracy: Hey. (She said making eye-contact with me, making me wanting to kiss her, desperately)

Sulli: Stupid ! (She shouts before dragging me away)

I look back at Tracy who’s softly giggling making me smile back at her and give her a wink before turn around to put on a pokerface and let myself being drag by Sulli…

Sulli: So…do you like me, Oppa? (She suddenly ask)

Taemin POV: HELL NO!!!

Taemin: Why you’re asking me?

Sulli: Just answer me. Yes or no?

Taemin: No.

I look at Sulli and see her happy face drop into a sad, hurt face…

Sulli: What does Tracy have that I don’t have?! (She whines)

Taemin POV: Her name isn’t Tracy ! It’s just Tracy, !!!

Taemin: She wasn’t a desperate kid like you. She’s realistic not fake. She’s-

Sulli: So you think I’m fake?! (She shouts with eyes wide open)

Taemin: Y-Yes… (I mumble) I’m sorry. It just that you’re not like her, Sulli…

Tears start roll down Sulli’s face making me feel guilty, seeing Sulli cry for the first time after many years. Being the sweet guy I am, I wrap my arms around Sulli’s and let her cry in my chest…

Sulli POV: Kekeke! My plan’s working. Oh, I really missed the way Taemin use to hold me in his arms...

I continue faking tears then Taemin get me out of his arms and look at me in the face, smiling the shy smile that warm my heart…

Taemin: No need to cry. Don’t cry over me, Sulli…

Sulli: But I really love you, Taemin! (I confess)

Taemin: But I don’t. I don’t love anyone, right now… (He turns and walks away)

Sulli POV: That Pabo!! Is he really going to leave me here in the middle of a sidewalk, crying?! No! He’s not going to get away with this…

I run up to Taemin and wrap my arms around his torso from behind making him fall for me which surprisingly, he actually did!

Taemin: What are you doing, Sulli? (He turns around still in my embrace and rests his hands on my shoulders, looking down into my eyes)

Sulli: Please, stay with me. I’m too weak to be by myself. (I flutter my lashes while looking into his eyes)

Sulli POV: What a stupid cheesy pickup-line! Good thinking, Jinri!

Taemin: Ok. (He smile, looking into my eyes)

Sulli POV: Awesome job, cheesy pickup-lines!

Sulli: Please, walk me home.

Taemin: No problem.

Still with my arms around Taemin’s torso and his arm around my shoulders, we walk home…

With Tracy and the other SHINee behind a tree, watching everything…

Tracy POV: What in the world is Oppa doing?!

Onew: Is it part of the plan to walk Sulli home? (He whisper at us)

Tracy & Key: Of course not! (We whisper-shout at him)

Onew: Ok. No need to be meanie… (He mumbles)

Jonghyun: Damn it! Sulli attracted him…

Tracy: What?! (I whisper-shout)

Minho: Sulli have an ability which is attracting humans or vampire with her beauty…

Tracy POV: Damn it! Why we didn’t though about that?!?!

Voice in my Head: Because we had lots of things to focus on, of course!

I look at Minho who’s smiling like a fool at me and glare at him before looking back at Taemin and Sulli but they were nowhere in sight!

Tracy, Key, Jonghyun, Minho & Onew: Where the hell did they go? (We said in unison)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TO BE CONTINUE…

O_O

Kekeke! I really like teasing you, guys! ^.^