Surprises...

Geek + Vampire= Dark, True Love?

So, as usual walking down the hall and students talking and whispering…

Tracy POV: Why, I’ve dreamt the most frighten and sweetest nightmare last night? Did I watched a horror movie last night or something?

I walked to my locker and got out my books I need for my first class. Then all of sudden, someone bumped into my back causing my glasses to fall to the floor and that person stepped my glass and broke them!

Tracy: Hey!!! Watch where you’re going, please… (I said not bothering to see who it was, because I was busy picking up the piece of my glasses)

Sulli: Why did you shout at me, ?! (I look up, it was Sulli who bumped and broke my glasses)

Tracy: Oh Crap! (I whisper to myself)

Sulli: I asked you a question, Deft ! Why did you shout at me?! Because, I broke your pathetic glasses? (I didn’t answer and continue picking the piece) Hey! (She pulls my ponytail back making me look into her eyes) Don’t ignore me! Why did you shout at me?!

Tracy: I-I’m sorry, S-Sulli… (I shutters and my eyes start tearing up)

Sulli: I’m not asking for your apologize expect for your reason of shouting at me!!! (She let go of my ponytail)

Jenna: (From behind of Sulli and her friends) Sulli… (Sulli and her friends turn around) Just walk away with your stupid friends and forget about Tracy…

Sulli: Who are you? Her bodyguard? Why are you defending that Stupid ty ?

Jenna: Please, just walk away Sulli. Don’t waste my patience. (She said taking two step closer Sulli face)

Sulli: I asked you a question, right? Why are you defending that Stupid ty ? (She takes one step closer to Jenna)

Jenna: I don’t have time to answer your pathetic question… (She said walking toward me and helping me stand up) This is the last time I’ll warn you, Sulli. Walk away and forget about what just happened with Tracy… (She said glaring at Sulli)

Sulli: I’ll leave right now. (She snaps her fingers telling her friends to leave and they leave glaring at me) But… (She walks closer toward me and whisper to me) This hasn’t finished here, . (I just gulped, nods at her and then she leaves)

Jenna turns to me and saw my glasses broken pieces in my hands…

Jenna: So… that Stupid Sulli broke your glasses, huh? (I just nod, looking at my broken glasses) Hey… (I look at her) Why are you quiet? You can talk now… (I just fake a small smile at her) What’s wrong, Tracy? Did the cat eat your tongue? (I just shake my head) Let’s go… (She gets my broken pieces out of my hands, throw it in the garbage, and hold my hand and we sits on a bench) What’s wrong?

Tracy: N-Nothing, J-Jenna… Thanks for coming right on t-time. (I fake a small smile at her again)

Jenna: Talk Hwang Tracy. (She already know I’m hiding something)

Tracy: Seriously, Jenna. Nothing happened… (She stares at me, telling me to talk) Ok, fine…

I told Jenna the nightmare I had last night, all the way till I ran to the bathroom, crying. Not mentioning what I dreamt about Taemin and me…

Jenna: Tracy. Tracy. Tracy. (She just said after I finished) Do you still believe that I would be able to that to you? (I just moved my shoulders up and down) Oh my gosh! Remember, Tracy. It was just a nightmare… it won’t ever and never come true…

Tracy: (My eyes start tearing up) B-But it felt so real… (She hugs me and I cried in her chest)

Jenna: Shh…

*Skipping the crying scene and class…*

At Lunchtime…

Jenna and I were talking about random stuffs. Then I hear someone calling my name, I turn my head around and it was Taemin and his friends calling me?

Tracy: Why me? (I said to myself)

Jenna: I don’t know… go and find out… (I nods and leave to Taemin and his friends table)

Taemin: Hi, Tracy. (He said smiling at me)

Tracy: H-Hi O-Oppas… (I said looking at my feet)

Onew: So… why you’re not wearing your glasses?

Tracy: B-Because, somebody broke it this morning…

Key: Sulli, right?

Tracy POV: How does he know? Their lockers are on the other side of the school and how could he possibly know? Is Key Oppa a spy or something?

Minho: (From behind of me) No, of course not. (He whisper to me causing me to jump of surprise) Sorry…

Tracy: I-its ok, Minho Oppa. (He sits down and joins the other lunch)

Tracy POV: Why he keep whispering weird thing to me? Worst of all, he whisper me stuffs that are like the answers of few questions I ask to myself. Very creepy…

Minho: Don’t creep out, Tracy. You’ll get used to it… (Suddenly Jonghyun slaps his arm) Ow! (He start rubbing his arm)

Jonghyun: Shut up Minho!

Minho: Sorry Hyung…

Tracy: W-Why you keep whispering strange stuffs to me, M-Minho Oppa? (I finally ask)

Taemin, Onew, Key, Jonghyun and Minho look up from their food and stare at me…

Minho: B-Because… (He glups)

Taemin: Because, Minho Hyung is just a weirdo, Tracy. (He said standing up, smiling at me)

Minho: No, I’m not, Taemin!

Taemin: Of course you are, Minho Hyung! (He said and takes out his tongue at him)

Onew: Calm down, guys… it’s not the time to fight.

Minho: Whatever… (He mumbles to himself and continue eating)

Taemin: Anyway… (He turns to me) Tracy, are you busy after school?

Tracy: N-No, Oppa. Why?

Taemin: Great! Uh… (He clears his throat)  I want to show you something after school... (He said looking into my eyes)

Tracy: Ok… (I start all of sudden blushing, looking into his eyes)

Taemin: So… after school, meet me right here in the cafeteria to show you something, ok?

Tracy: Got it! (I said and flashes him a smile while he flashes his heart-whelming smile to me, still looking into each other's eyes)

Jonghyun: Uh… guys… (Taemin and I stop smiling at each other and look at Jonghyun) Remember that we’re still here…

Tracy: Oh~! Sorry... (I totally forgot about them) Well, then… uh… see you after school, Taemin Oppa. (I said scratching my non-itchy head)

Taemin: Yeah! See you later, Tracy… (He said and pulls me into a...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HUG?????

His arms wrapped around my body with his chin resting on my shoulder is called a hug, right? XD

^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hug Taemin back by wrapping my arms around his waist, smiling like a fool…

Taemin: You’ll love what I’ll show you after school, Tracy. (He whisper to me and break the hug, looking into my eyes)

Tracy: B-Bye… (I said walking away, blushing very hard than ever)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TO BE CONTIUNE!!!!!!

What will Taemin show You?