I Want you Back...

Geek + Vampire= Dark, True Love?

One Week Later…

Tracy POV: A week has passes and my Taemin and I just talk to each other’s like Hey. How you’re doing?, What’s going on?, Which homework did I miss? and things like that. Jenna’s still in the emergency room since last week. I visit her everyday after I check if Taemin’s or his hyungs are not around. Because I don’t want to see neither of their faces expect in school every morning. It’ll break my heart seeing either Taemin’s puppy eyes or his hyungs looking at me with an Unbelievable, you did that look on their faces…

While walking to my locker, I feel like someone’s staring at me. I turn around and find my Taemin Oppa looking at me from head to toe with puppy eyes. Taemin stop his gaze on my lips and his lips before smiling slightly at me. I turn my gaze down, turn around, put my books in my locker and walk home…

Back at school with Taemin, putting his books back into his locker…

Taemin POV: I wonder why Tracy walks away when she caught me staring at her. Does that mean that she doesn’t love me anymore?! I can’t stand this situation. My beautiful Tracy and I act like total strangers. Tracy, you have noo ideas of how much I want to hold you in my arms and kiss you like there’s no tomorrow…

Sulli: Oppa!

Taemin POV: Urgh!!! Sulli… when she’s gonna stop bugging me?!?!

I turn around with an annoyed expression on my face, hoping she could understand and go away. But no luck…

Sulli: Why are you still here, Oppa? (She said blinking non-stop)

Taemin: Because I study here, Sulli! (I growls coldly)

Sulli: Why so mad and cold, Oppa? (She sweetly annoyingly said and went grabs my hand but I avoid her from doing so)

Taemin: Just. Leave. Sulli. (I said glaring at her but she continue smiling at me)

Sulli: (She pouts) Fine, Oppa. I love you! (She gives me a kiss on my cheek and walk away)

Once when Sulli was out of my sight, I immediately wipe her kiss off my cheek, very disgust…

Taemin: Urgh! Where’s my Tracy?! (I whine and walk home)

Sulli POV: Hmph! I guess Taemin Oppa love toward Tracy is too strong for my power of attracting him to me… I got to do something between Taemin Oppa and Tracy even though they already broke up…

Later the day…

Right now, my girls and I are in my car on our way to the VampHospital…

Sulli: Ok, the plan is to put poison in Jenna’s feeding tubes wait till Tracy come to us very angry after finding out that Jenna died, stab the wooden stake directly in her heart, making Taemin Oppa all sad and I start comforting him. Once Taemin Oppa sees my nice side; I’ll take the chance to attract him to me and then we’ll be like before! In love and never let go of each other’s!

Krystal: Hmm… sound like a good plan, Unnie. (I nod, proud of my plan)

My girls and I enter the hospital; we immediately went to the broom closet and change into nurse outfits. After changing, we walk to Jenna room and start our plan. Victoria Unnie and Amber Unnie act like if they were checking Jenna by looking, tucking Jenna arms inside the blanket and looking at her medical papers. Luna Unnie and Krystal were outside making sure no one was looking into Jenna room…

I naturally take out the poison and pour it in Jenna’s feeding tubes. I nod at Victoria Unnie and Amber Unnie before walking out of Jenna’s room and getting in my car that’s parked behind the hospital…

TO BE CONTINUE…

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________