I'm a Vampire Daddy...

Geek + Vampire= Dark, True Love?

Continuing from the last chapter…

At home…

Tracy POV: I wonder what SHINee’s Oppa plan will be to kill Sulli and her friends…

I put on white sweatpants, with a black tank top, a purple oversize off-the-shoulder shirt ontop with a pair of sneakers and my hair in a messy braid. I open my bedroom window, ready to get out but a click from behind stop me from doing so…

Dad: Sneaking somewhere, Tracy? (I turn around, finding my dad leaned on the door frame with his arms crossed)

I slowly gulp, shut close the window and sit down at me bed with my heart beating really fast…

Dad: Where were you sneaking to, Tracy? (He said sitting down beside me on my bed)

Tracy: Uh… to a friend house… (I mumble, twirling my hair in my fingers)

Dad: Which friend house?

Tracy: Taem…yin’s house…

Dad: Taemyin’s house? (I nod, not looking at him)

My dad put his fingers under my chin and makes me look up at him…

Dad: Tell me. Why are you now sneaking often? Why you now don’t open up to me? I know you every nights sneak out of the house and I wonder why. Why you’re pulling me far away when I want to be close with you? Why? Is something wrong?

After everything my dad said, I wanted to burst into tears of guiltiness but I didn’t had any tears to be shown…

Tracy: *Sigh* I-I’m sorry, Dad. But I’m doing all those things for your own good, daddy. (I mumble and swallow a lump in my throat)

Dad: What do you mean for my own good, Sweetie? (He put his hand over mine and immediately back away) Why your hands are cold? (He grabs both of my hands but I pull them back)

Tracy: C-Can we talk later? I’m going to be late to Taemin, I mean Taemyin’s house for our homework. (I said holding back my tears)

Dad: *Sigh* Ok.

Tracy: I promise I’ll be home early to tell you everything.

Dad: Ok, Sweetie. Everything.

I nod and give him a kiss in his forehead before going downstairs and leave to SHINee’s Oppas house. When I arrive, Minho Oppa opens the door before I knock and his eyes widen at me while I just blink at him…

Minho: Uh… what are you doing here? Taemin’s not here. (He said coldly)

Tracy: He’s not? (He shakes his head) Actually, I’m here because this afternoon we got back together and he told me to come at 7 o’clock…

Taemin: Hyung!!! Who it is?! Tracy?! (He shouts from inside the house)

Tracy POV: Hmm… he’s not home, huh? Liar.

A smile spread across Minho Oppa face and he pulls me into a huge hug almost leaving me breathless…

Minho: Don’t break up with Taemin again or I’ll hunt you down and kill you. (He whisper and kiss my forehead)

Tracy: O-Ok… (I said as if I’m choking)

Minho Oppa immediately let me go and look at me with wide, worry eyes while I just smile at him…

Tracy: Dork. (I said and playfully punches his arm before going inside)

Taemin: Tracy!!! (He shouts and in a blink of an eye, I was already in his big warm embrace and his chin was on my shoulder)

Taemin lean back to my face and give me a peck on my lips before breaking the hug and intertwines his fingers with mine taking me to the living room…

Jonghyun: Oh! Are you two back together?

I smirk at him, grab Taemin’s collar and pull him into a sweet and rough kiss. I break the kiss and look at Jonghyun Oppa, Key Oppa and Onew Oppa who had their mouth opens and eyes widen…

Tracy: (I giggle) Of course we’re back together… (I wrap my arms around Taemin torso while he wraps his arm around my shoulder)

Onew: H-How? W-When? Huh?! What did I miss?! (He said waving his chicken and put it back on his plate still shocked by my sudden actions)

I look at Taemin who was biting his lower lips, while blushing in a deep red color and looking at the floor…

Tracy POV: What a cutie! I really missed you, Oppa… (I squeeze his torso making him look at me and we smile at each other’s)

Minho: Tracy… (I look at him and he was wiggling his eyebrows at me) No need to think all lovey-dovey when you have Taemin right beside you…

Tracy: YAH!!! (I shout and everyone laugh while I start blushing)

Taemin give me a kiss on my forehead before taking me to the couch and making me sit on his laps…

Taemin: *Sigh* Ok Hyungs. Tracy’s here, so that we can start planning a plan to kill Sulli and her friends…

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Now my Oppas and I finished planning our plan on killing Sulli and her friends. We decided to kill them one by one. After planning, SHINee Oppas and I decided to take a break by watching TV and eating chips. While watching TV, l I realize the time: 10:39pm

Tracy POV: Oh my God! I’m going to be late! I have to go home early to tell my dad the truth!

I unwraps Taemin Oppa’s arm off my shoulder, get up and stand infront of the TV, making everyone look at me…

Tracy: Sorry Oppas. It’s late. I have to go home and do something…

Taemin Oppa stands up and walks toward me with puppy eyes…

Taemin: You can’t say a little longer, Beautiful? (He said putting my hands on his shoulders and wrapping his arms around my waist)

Tracy: Sorry Oppa. I wish I could stay a little longer but I promise my dad I’ll be home early. Even though it’s already late… (I mumble)

Taemin: (He chuckles) Ok then. Bye Beautiful. (He gives me a sweet long kiss before leaning back and gives me a peck on my nose)

Tracy: Bye Oppa… (I said in a sad tone, looking into his eyes)

Taemin unwrap his arms off my waist, I walk to the others and give them all a kiss on their cheek…

Tracy: Bye Oppas! (I said walking out of the living room to the main door with Taemin Oppa behind)

Taemin: Bye again Beautiful… I love you. (He said pouting; I giggle and kiss his pouted lips)

Tracy: I love you too, Oppa. (I said, close the door behind me and start walking to my house)

I arrive to my house and close the main door behind me quietly…

Tracy POV: Hmm… I guess my dad’s sleeping…

I walk upstairs to go to my room but the living room lights stop me from doing so. I was expecting my dad sleeping upstairs in his room but he was downstairs on the couch waiting for me…

Tracy: H-Hi daddy…

Dad: You’re late, Tracy.

Tracy: I know. And I’m so sorry for that. (I said sitting down beside him on the couch)

Dad: So?

Tracy: *Sigh* the reason w-why I was doing all those things is because… *Sigh* I’m a vampire, dad…

I look at my dad who had a priceless look on his face…

Dad: You’re a vampire? (I nod) really? (He sings and squint his eyes at me) prove it.

Tracy: What?

Dad: Prove it that you’re a vampire…

Tracy POV: Uhh… how I’m going to prove him that I’m vampire?

Dad: (He chuckles) now tell me the truth, Tracy.

Tracy: I’m telling you the truth, daddy! (I stand up) I’m pushing you away, sneaking out at night and all that because I’m a vampire! A real one! I don’t want to hurt you!

Dad: C’mon! That’s very childish to lie to me that you’re a mortal. There are no such things as vampires…

I got sick of not having my dad believing me so I shot out my fangs and my eyes change from dark brown to yellow leaving my dad shocked and unmovable…

Dad: H-How d-did y-you do t-that? (He shutter with his eyes widen staring at my fangs)

Tracy: I told you. I’m a real vampire… (I said and chuckles)

I sit back down and my dad back away still shock…

Tracy: *Sigh* I-I’m sorry you had find out that I’m a vampire this way. (I stand up to go to my room but my dad grabs my wrist stopping me)

Dad: H-How did you become a vampire?

Tracy: (I sit back down) a vampire bites me. Well, five vampires did to be honest…

Dad: W-When?

Tracy: Last week.

So I told my dad everything about how I became a vampire and that I’ve been in coma. Of course, I didn’t tell him that it was Sulli and her friends who bite me, Jenna had died, the plan and that I’m dating Taemin who’s also a vampire…

Tracy: *Sigh* and that it. Now if you excuse me, I’m going to go to my room and pack my things…

Dad: W-Why you’re going to pack your things?

Tracy: To leave the house, of course. I know you don’t want to live with your daughter who’s a blood-er vampire…

Dad: N-No, you’re wrong. I do want to live with my blood-er vampire/daughter.  As long you control yourself around me with your thirst for blood. You’re still my human daughter. (He hugs me leaving me speechless)

Tracy POV: Does he really want to live with his vampire/daughter?

Dad: I love you, Tracy. Vampire or not. It doesn’t matter. I’ll always love you. (He whisper and kiss my forehead)

Tracy: (I hug him back) I love you too, daddy. I’m sorry that I’m a vampire. I know it’s a little scary to live with a vampire…

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________