Calm Down...

Geek + Vampire= Dark, True Love?

The Next Day…

Tracy POV: What a boring day! First, because Jenna’s not with me like usual and second, because I don’t have my Taemin Oppa…

I walk out of my second class, heading to the cafeteria. When I enter the cafeteria, Taemin and his hyungs and also Sulli and her friends were staring at me…

Tracy: Well, that’s weird… (I mumble to myself before going to the canteen line)

While waiting, I felt someone tap my shoulder from behind. At first, I ignore it. Then that someone tap me again, I turn around finding no one else expect… Taemin Oppa

Taemin: H-Hi Tracy… (He mumbles, looking at the floor and digging his hands in his pockets)

Tracy: H-Hi… Taemin… (I said crossing my arms)

Taemin: Are you really hungry? (Still not looking at me)

I furrow my eyebrows together at the unexpected question…

Tracy: Not r-really…

Taemin: C-Can I please talk with you? Outside at the field? (He looks up at me)

I nod before walking beside Taemin Oppa to the field. We didn’t say anything during the walk. Once we arrives our school field, Taemin and I stop infront of the swings before turning around…

Taemin: *Sigh* Well… uh… how can I say this? (He said scratching the back of his head, looking at the floor)

Tracy: Say what?

Taemin: *Sigh* Well… uh… J-Jenna… she… uh… died yesterday…

I repeat his words in my head before kneeling down on my knees and burst into tears in my hands…

Taemin: I-I’m sorry… (He whisper to me kneeling down and wrapping his arms around my waist while I cry on his shoulder)

Tracy POV: M-My best friend is dead?!?! The one who was always with me through my ups and downs, supporting me, making me laugh and treated me right unlike the others people’s dead?!?!

After like 10 minutes of crying in Taemin Oppa embrace, I had nothing left to pour out. Now the only thing that was heard was my sniffling and Taemin Shh-ness. I lean back to Taemin Oppa face finding some tears stained on his cheeks, I wipe his tears away while he wipe mine away…

Taemin: I’m really sorry… (He mumbles)

I just sniffle and nod, while a tear roll down my cheek and Taemin kiss it away. When Taemin Oppa leans back to my face, our eyes start closing; we lean closer and closer until our lips finally met…

I wraps my arms around his neck, tangling my fingers in his hair while Taemin wrap one arm around my waist and his other hand rest on my cheek, carcassing it with his thumb. After a while of kissing, Taemin and I lean back since we need lack of air…

Taemin: You’re mine now. (I nod with my forehead press against his, looking into his eyes)

Tracy: Together?

Taemin: Forever. (He said with a smile before he start butterfly kissing my face, not missing a single spot with myself giggling under his lips)

On the Other Side…

Sulli POV: NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! (I thought while watching Taemin butterfly kiss ty Tracy, behind the bushes with my girls)

Victoria: C-Calm down, Sulli. (She whisper patting my back after noticing my anger)

Sulli: Calm down?! Do you want me to calm down?! After all the things I’ve done, you want me to calm down?! (I whisper-shout-growls at her)

Unfamiliar Voices: Yes. Calm. Down. Sulli. (Two different voices said in unison behind us)

My girls and I turn around finding no one else expects Tracy and Taemin Oppa holding hands, glaring at us…

TO BE CONTINUE…

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________