I'm sorry, Oppa...

Geek + Vampire= Dark, True Love?

Continuing from the last chapter…

Tracy POV: I can’t believe I said that but it’s for the sake of my life! (I look at Minho) Please, don’t speak out loud what I said, Minho Oppa. (He nod at me and I turn back to Taemin Oppa whose hands still on my shoulders)

Taemin: T-Tracy. Please, stop joking. It’s not funny. It’s hurtful… (He release a tear, making want to cry again but I have no tears to pour out)

Tracy: I-I’m so sorry, Oppa. (I croak and my eyes start tearing up again, I look down so he won’t see my watery eyes)

Taemin: Look.  (I look up at him with my eyes filled with tears) I love you, Tracy. Once again, I love you. I know you love me as much as I love you. I’m begging you. P-Please, don’t say that we’re over. Beside… (He takes out the necklace he gave me that was inside my shirt) I want us and I know you too want us. Together, forever. (He said between sobs)

Tracy POV: God! My heart’s aching so much that I think I’m going die of a heartache seeing Taemin cry and saying that we’re over…

Taemin cup my face in his soft, warm hands making me look into his eyes and all I see is concern, sadness, forgiveness and afraid-of-being-rejected in his watery eyes…

Taemin: *Kiss* I *Kiss* love *Kiss* you *Kiss* Hwang *Kiss* Tracy *Kiss* Please *Kiss* Don’t *Kiss* leave *Kiss* me *Kiss* I *Kiss* would *Kiss* die *Kiss* if *Kiss* you *Kiss* leave *Kiss* me *Kiss* you’re *Kiss* my *Kiss* everything *Kiss* I *Kiss* can’t *Kiss* be *Kiss* without *Kiss* you *Kiss*

I give him a sweet, passionate long kiss with our tears rolling down our cheeks. I could tell he didn’t want to break the kiss but the longer I stay kissing his soft lips, the more weakly my knees will get from seeing Taemin Oppa cry because of me. I broke the kiss and carcass his face, wiping his tears away while he just stand there sniffling with his arms around my waist…

Tracy: I’m sorry, Oppa. I’m sorry. We were the reason that I’m a vampire, the reason why I can’t be close to my dad like before, the reason I can’t eat normal food expect hunt for it and the reason of having Jenna in the emergency room…

Taemin Oppa lean to kiss me again but I turn around still in his embrace and he end up kissing my hair. I silently cry while staring at Jenna and with Taemin’s arms around my stomach…

Tracy: We’re over. We’re over. (I repeat, turning around looking into Taemin red eyes)

Taemin: (He shakes his head, sniffling) Stop it.

Tracy: We’re over, Oppa.

Taemin: I said stop it!!! (He shouts making me stop repeating and stare at him in shock)

Tracy: Once again, I’m sorry breaking your heart. I just want you to know that I will always love you. Thank you for all the precious moments and love we shared…  I will never forget them. (I said unwrapping his arms off my waist and give him a kiss on his cheek)

Before Taemin Oppa could speak, I enter Jenna’s room and just stand there, staring at her very pale face. I brush my fingers on her black hair and start remembering everything we went through…

Tracy: (I lean down to her ear) I’m sorry, Jenna. *Sniffles* Thank you for being all the time there for me. I love you, Im Jenna. You’ll always be in my heart… (I give her a kiss on her forehead)

Then I walk out of Jenna’s room and find Taemin Oppa sobbing in Key Oppa arms while the others were either patting his back or telling him to calm down. After a while of standing there and stare at my Taemin Oppa. I turn around and run out of the hospital to my house with my tears pouring like a heavy rain…

With SHINee at the hospital…

Taemin POV: That’s it. My Tracy and I broke up. What did I do wrong? Wasn’t I a great boyfriend?

Minho Hyung pats my back, I look at him and he had an It’s not your fault look on his face. I remove his hand off my back and continue staring at Jenna with tears rolling down my cheeks…

Taemin: I already missed you, Tracy. Right now, I want to hold you in my arms and whisper to you how much I love you and how much you mean to me… (I whisper to myself, repeating what just happened in my head and more tears start flowing)

Key: Dad! (He shouts once his father comes out of Jenna’s room) How’s Jenna?

Mr. Kim: *Sigh* Well Jenna’s in a very bad state because they her blood till there wasn’t a single drop in her body, but luckily her body was able to absorb the new blood we gave her. *Sigh* Key… I’m not sure if she’ll live or not…

Key: Come on, Dad! You have to be sure! You’re the best doctor in VampHospital! (<- Random name for a hospital! Lol!)

Mr. Kim: I know, son. But… *Sigh* right now, I’m not sure.

Key Hyung just stands there staring at his dad until Minho Hyung finally speaks…

Minho: Thank you, Mr. Kim. (Mr. Kim nod, pat his son back and leave)

Key: T-This’ all entire faults… (He said sitting down)

Jonghyun: Of course it’s not your fault, Key.

Key: Yes it is, Hyung. If I’ve walk Jenna home, Sulli and her friends wouldn’t hurt her. It’s my entire fault. (His eyes start tearing up)

Taemin POV: Actually, I really feel bad for Key Hyung. But not soo bad like I feel of Tracy and I breakup. Tracy… I miss your smile, your long chocolate hair, your killer dark eyes, your sweet and cheerful voice, your soft, pouty, naturally-red lips and last not least… the way your lips move in sync with mine filled with passion and your soft, long fingers tangled in my hair… Why?! Why the girl I love with all my heart has to break up with me?! Sulli…

With Tracy at her house in her room, studying…

Tracy POV: God! Why I can’t think straight?! Taemin. Taemin. That’s the only word in my mind that’s distracting me…

I put my pencil down, stand up and lie on my bed looking at the ceiling…

Tracy POV: Taeminnie Oppa… I miss your smile, chocolate beautiful eyes, your childishness, your short brown hair that sometime cover your beautiful eyes, your soft, full, pinkish lips and last not least… the way you hold me in your arms making me feel safe and the way we tenderly, passionately kiss each other’s in sync… I’m truly sorry I break up with you, Oppa… but… Sulli… made me…

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________