Leave Now.......

Geek + Vampire= Dark, True Love?

Continuing from the last chapter…

Sulli POV: Is very strange that Tracy is alive after all the blood- we’ve done to her…

Sulli: Damn it! We lost them! (I said after losing Onew Oppa and Minho Oppa as we enter the hospital)

Amber: Let ask someone, if they know where that is…

My girls and I went to the front desk where Yoona Unnie is working…

Sulli: Unnie!!! (I said cheerfully)

Yoona: (She look at me and my girls) Hey girls! (She stands up and bows at us while we bow back) What bring you all around this hospital?

Sulli: Uh… we just came to visit our… friend named Tracy.

Yoona: Tracy? What’s her surname? (She said sitting back down)

Krystal: We don’t know, Unnie. Something Tracy…

Yoona: You mean Hwang Tracy?

Luna: Uh… yeah… her… (She said staring at me, noticing me deep in thoughts)

Yoona: She’s in room 38. In coma, girls.

Sulli: *Sigh* we know that. Thank you very much, Unnie~ (I sang, cutely) Let go, girls. (Then my girls and I went to room 38)

Onew POV: My dongsaengs and I were talking and having a good time until suddenly the door flew open. We turn around to see who it was but no one was there…

Jonghyun: Who could have flown open the door?

We just move our shoulders up and down and continue our conversation, while I close the door with my ability of controlling objects…

Sulli POV: There they are. Having a good time with that -who I wish that, was dead- Tracy …

Krystal: So Unnie, are we going to enter or just stay here watching them? (I just move my shoulders up and down)

Sulli: M-Maybe we should enter. But, not now, girls. When they leave Tracy alone… (I said smirking and staring at Tracy face)

Onew: You’re never going to enter that room. (We hear someone growls behind us, we turn around finding Onew Oppa glaring at us and with his fangs out)

Luna: Hi Oppa! (She squeals, cutely)

Minho: Why you all here? I’ve warned you. (He growls behind us, glaring at us and with his fangs out)

Amber: We just wanted… to apologize with Tracy for doing something stupid to her, Oppa.

Jonghyun: Yeah right. (He said behind us, glaring at us and with his fangs out)

Victoria: For real. We didn’t come here to hurt her expect to apologize…

Key: Leave now, girls. (He said behind us, glaring at us and with his fangs out)

Krystal: Why? (She whines) We won’t leave until we apologize with her, Oppa! (She said, cutely)

Minho: Leave. Now. (He growls)

Sulli: Why can’t you let us apologize with her, Oppa? (I said cutely)

Taemin: Because you’re never going to pass that door. (We turn around) Leave right now or we’ll kick you out of here. (He growls, glaring at me and with his fangs out)

Sulli: Taemin Oppa! Miss me? (I said blinking cutely)

Taemin POV: Urgh! Does she really want to get on my nerves more than she already is? I can’t wait to really kill her. Very dead…

Minho: Calm down, Taemin. (He whisper to me while I just glare at each one of the girls)

Sulli: Desperate to thank me or something?

Taemin: Are you kidding me, Sulli?! (I shouts-growls at her and then pinned her to the wall, glaring into her eyes)

Key: Taemin, calm-

Taemin: Not now, Hyung! (I shout at Key Hyung and return to glare in Sulli’s eyes)

Sulli: Why you really care about her, Oppa? (She ask with a worry tone)

Taemin: Because she’s the woman I love, Sulli! (I shouts-growls at her, very angry)

Sulli: You told me the same thing, many years ago when we were together, Oppa. (She said staring into my eyes)

I almost fall in her trap of attracting me with her beauty but luckily I didn’t fell easily…

Taemin: (I press her wrists harder) that was many years ago, right? (She nods) I said that because I was a fool in love with you and now after of many, many years since we broke up; I’ve found Tracy. The woman that I now really truly love. Not foolishly like I’ve loved you, Sulli…

Sulli: So, you didn’t love me like I love you? (She whisper but I heard it clearly)

Taemin: No. (I answer her, coldly)

After like a minute of an awkward silence and just staring into Sulli’s eyes, I let go of her wrists and we all just stare at each others, in silence, until Minho Hyung finally break the silence…

Minho: It’s better for you girls to leave now.

Victoria: Y-Yeah. Let go, girls. (The girls just nod and leave, staring at me)

Jonghyun: I-It that was true what you just said, Taemin? (I just nod and then went inside Tracy’s room with my hyungs behind me)

Minho: I think since you told her the truth, she’ll try to kill Tracy somehow to win you back, Taemin…

Taemin: If she going to do that, then she has to fight with me for Tracy. (I simply said as I sit down on the chair beside Tracy’s bed)

Sulli POV: I can’t believe, those hurtful words came right out of Taemin Oppa mouth! He didn’t love exactly like I love him?

Amber: S-Sulli? (I snap out of my thoughts) We should get going back home and rest now.

Sulli: NO!!! (I shouts-growls, with my fangs showing) Right now, after everything that Taemin Oppa told me... We need to kill Tracy . Very soon before I become completely crazy of getting Taemin Oppa back.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________