Found Jenna but lost Tracy...

Geek + Vampire= Dark, True Love?

Continuing from the last chapter…

Author POV:

~Key Vision~

Five girls blood from someone body…

That someone body was a girl due to her long black hair…

 The girl was human and… unconscious?

After a while, the five girls stop the girl blood…

The five girls turn out to be Sulli, Krystal, Amber, Luna and Victoria?

And the girl turns out to be… Jenna?

Sulli pick very pale Jenna and throw her to a near river?

And the river takes Jenna’s body far, far away…

~End of Key’s Vision~

Taemin: Hyung! (He wave his hand infront of his face)

Key: OMO~!

Onew: You had a vision, right?

Key: Yes!

Without telling them was did he see Key was already out the door and running to a river similar to his vision…

Minho: I have a bad feeling, guys…

Jonghyun: Why are we still here?! Let follow Key!!!

Taemin, Minho and Onew nod in agreement and they all run out the door, finding Key…

Key POV: That vision can’t be true!!! That vision can’t be true!!! (I though while running to every river in Seoul, finding the river similar to my vision)

Finally after like 5 minutes of finding, I found Jenna pale and bitten- body flowing in the Cheonggyecheon River. Crying, I walk into the river and pick up -bridal style- my fragile, weak and damage Jenna…

P1000525.JPG

(Imagine this at night!)

Jonghyun & Onew: Key!!! Where are you?! (I hear my hyungs called from far away)

Key POV: I’m here. I’m here. With my Jenna… (I though hoping Minho could hear me, staring at Jenna pale face)

After like 2 minutes, my hyungs and dongsaengs were already surrounded around me and Jenna in my arms. I look at my hyungs and dongsaengs; they all had concern, worry and shock written on their faces while staring at Jenna…

Key: I-It was S-Sulli and the o-others. (I choke out, trying to stop my tears from flowing)

Jonghyun: They did this to Jenna?!?! (He growls with his hands turned into fists)

Key: (I nod) *Sniffles* W-What should we do? (I ask with my eyes starting to tear up again)

Onew: We should take her to your dad hospital. (He said patting my back and I nod)

After like 4 minutes of running to my dad hospital, we finally arrive. Luckily, my dad didn’t have many patients and could maybe- re-alive my Jenna…

Taemin POV: I can’t believe those girls really did this to Jenna. I think they did this to… I don’t know… to get Tracy angry at them so they’ll take the opportunity to kill her or something?!

Taemin: I-I-I’m sorry, Hyung. (I choke out)

Key: W-Why you’re sorry? (He said looking at me with his eyes puffed and red)

Taemin: This’ my entire fault. My dad set me up in a blind date with Sulli and she fell in love with me. If he didn’t have done that, this wouldn’t happen. I’m truly sorry, Hyung…

Key: *Sniffles* don’t worry, Taemin. You didn’t do this. Only Sulli and her friends did this. Don’t blame yourself… (He said patting my back)

Taemin: I’m going to call Tracy and tell her what happened to Jenna. (I said standing up and walk outside)

I take out my phone and called Tracy. After a few rings, her sweet and cheerful voice ringed into my ear, spreading a smile across my face…

Taemin: Hi Beautiful.

Tracy: Hey Oppa. What’s up?

Taemin: Uh… (I remember about Jenna) Can you come to Key dad hospital?

Tracy: Sure. Why? Who’s hurt? (Her cheerful and sweet voice was gone)

Taemin: Uh… just come here, please? I don’t want to tell you through the phone. Just come and see it yourself.

Tracy: Tell me!!! You’re making me worry!!!

Taemin: It’s about… *Sigh* Jenna. (I bit my lower lips and close my eyes, ready for her reaction)

But nothing… No what?! or what happened to Jenna?! was heard. I look at my phone and it said ‘Call ended’

Taemin POV: Hmm… I guess Tracy will be here any minutes…

I walk back inside the hospital and found all my hyungs and Mr. Kim shouting and stopping someone from entering Jenna’s room? I immediately recognize that someone long chocolate brown hair from behind. It was Tracy who was trying to enter Jenna room and my hyungs and Mr. Kim were stopping her…

I wrapped my arms around Tracy’s waist from behind, she try to get out of my embrace at first but she knew it was me. Tracy turns around to me with her eyes filled with tears, some stained on her cheeks and starts sobbing in my chest while I smooth out her hair…

Taemin: Shh… don’t cry… (I whisper to her)

Tracy: W-Who did t-this to J-Jenna? (She chokes out in my chest)

I look at my hyungs who are just staring back at me with a blank expression…

Taemin: *Sigh* It was… S-Sulli and the others…

Just like that, Tracy stops sobbing and look up at me in the eyes…

Tracy: W-What? (She whisper)

I nod down at her. Tracy gets out of my embrace and walk to the huge window that you can look into Jenna room with me and my hyungs behind her…

Tracy: I-It’s about me, right? (My hyungs and I look at her confuse and she turn around to us) They did this to get me affected and then kill me, right?

Minho: M-Maybe… (He mumbles but we all heard it clearly)

Tracy: *Sigh* this all my fault… (She start crying)

Taemin: (I wrap my arms around her body, letting her cry in my chest) It’s not your fault, beautiful.

Tracy: (She gets out of my embrace) Of course, it’s my fault, Oppa! Actually, it’s our fault… (She whisper)

SHINee: What? What do you mean by ‘our’ fault? (We said in unison)

Tracy: If we wouldn’t fell in love with each others, Jenna wouldn’t be in there. (She said staring at Jenna) *Sniffles* and I wouldn’t be a vampire… (She said sniffling)

Taemin: Are you saying what I think you’re saying? (I croak)

Tracy: *Sniffles* Y-Yes. I think we should break up, Oppa. For the sake of my life…

Taemin: N-No! You’re joking, right? (I said grabbing her shoulders, with my eyes slightly watery)

Tracy: N-No. We’re over. I can’t live my life with myself and my beloved in danger, Oppa…

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TO BE CONTINUE...