Please...

Geek + Vampire= Dark, True Love?

Tracy POV: Quit begging and get ready to die!

Sulli: D-Drop that thing down, p-p-please… (Tears escape her eyes)

Taemin: Shut up. (He growls glaring at her)

Sulli: P-Please… p-put that thing down… I-I’m sorry…for everything… (More tears start flowing)

Tracy POV: Urgh! Why seeing Sulli cry for the first time is making me feel guilty of every single tear she drop to the floor?! As if I really care for her when I actually just want her gone after everything she’d done…

Taemin: Stand. Up. Jinri. (He growls, twirling the knotted ropes between his fingers)

Sulli: I-I will… b-but drop t-that thing d-down… please… (She said staring at the knotted ropes and standing up)

A huge smile spread across Taemin’s and my face as our brown eyes turn into light yellow…

Tracy: *Sigh* finally! The day had come! (I beam with a smile) so… are you ready for our not-so-nice talk? (I ask with an eyebrow raise and smirking)

Sulli: (She just stare at me) s-sure. I-I mean… (She clear loudly clear and wipe away her tears before putting on her y face) you told me to come here for our not-so-nice talk, right?

Tracy & Taemin: Yeah. (We said in unison and smirk)

Sulli: Hold on. Oppa, why you’re doing here? Didn’t you and that break up? (She furrow her eyebrows)

Taemin: First of all, I’m here because I live here and second of all, no. Tracy and I haven’t broken up. (Her face turns into a very scary one)

Tracy POV: Ha! Stupid Sulli, for having her hopes up!

Taemin: …I told you that we did broke up because I was just trying to get you close to me and then take the chance to kill you but- (He immediately cover his mouth with eyes wide open)

I look between Taemin shocked expression and Sulli scary/angry one…

Tracy POV: Pabo Oppa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sulli just suddenly chuckles and being walking toward us while we walk back away…

Sulli: So you, (She point at Taemin) lied to me just to kill me? Ha! What a very stupid, stupid, stupid plan, you guys!!! And you… (She said huskily and point at me) *Sigh* what can I say about you, ? You’re ugly, nothing to compare to me, of course! (She fixes her headband) you’re not a human or a vampire! You’re just a stupid, ugly, pathetic, ty and a boyfriend stealer!!!

Tracy POV: Ok. So you really want to have a not-so-nice talk now, huh?!

Tracy: Stupid, ty and a boyfriend stealer? (I scoff) You’re referring to yourself, right? (I smirk)

Sulli just loudly gasp at my response while Taemin stare at me with widen eyes and a smirk on his face…

Tracy POV: Why she’s so surprise? Oh, right~ she thought I was still the innocent, sweet, shy, geeky girl. But it seems that the geek you bite turn into a beast…

Sulli: How do you dare? (She mumbles, glaring at me in the eyes)

Now it was my turn to walk toward her and she walk back away from me. I glare at her in the eyes like I’ve never had done before. I was simply sending hate and anger to her eyes…

Tracy: Let me ask you something, Sulli. Something I always wanted to ask you since the day you transfer to our school and you start making my life miserable. Why you hate me so so so much? (My eyes start tearing up, remembering everything that happened that first day)

Taemin: Jaigya… (He intertwine his finger with mine but I jerk my hand away)

Tracy: Stop Taemin! I don’t need you to comfort me, right now! I can handle this. All by myself… (I look at Sulli who have a concern/confuse/y look on her face)

Sulli: B-Because… *Sigh* I don’t know… (She mumbles and stops walking)

Taemin: SO YOU WERE JUST HURTING HER TO HAVE FUN?!?! (He growls with his fangs out)

Taemin quickly -in a blink of an eye- pin Sulli to the wall with just one hand around her neck, pinning her up against the wall. Sulli try to get out of Taemin’s grip but he was too angry and powerful for her…

Tracy: Jaigya, stop! (I cried out and push Taemin away making Sulli stumble to the ground, coughing) Are you ok? (I bend down and start comforting her)

Taemin POV: What the hell is my Jaigya doing to that ?!?!?!

Sulli: W-Why… you’re being… nice… to me? (She said between gasp trying to get some air into her lungs)

Tracy: *Sigh* (A smile spread across her face) Because of you... after all the horrible nightmares you gave me for 8 years straight(She looks up at me) I end up with Taemin… (She sweetly smile at me)

Taemin & Sulli: Huh? (We said in unison with our eyebrows furrow)

Tracy looks down to Sulli and immediately her sweet face turn into a really scary yet fierce and y one…

Tracy: Nothing. (She said with a smile) Now you are going to experience every single pain you’ve gave to me after all these years after this! (She stab an injection needle on her jugular vein)

Sulli: A-Argh… (She quickly gets out the needle)

Tracy slowly stand up, smirking down at Sulli while she slowly start closing her eyes and drift off to a deep sleep…

Taemin POV: Thanks to Valium...

Tracy: Part #1… checks! (She beam and wrap her arms around my neck, bringing me closer and we dance along to each other’s lips)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

TO BE CONTINUE…

In the next chappie…

Ms. Lives-Destroyer will be g-o-n-e!!!

R YOU ALL EXCTIED?!?!?!

BTW, when Sulli’s dead… This fanfic won’t be over… There’ll be lots more of surprise in the future!