O.M.G! ^_^

Geek + Vampire= Dark, True Love?

After School…

I was putting my books in my locker ready to go home until I realize something…  

I forgot meeting with Taemin Oppa after school!

I quickly ran to the cafeteria and found him waiting for me in the table he told me to meet him. I walk quietly behind him (not wanting to bother him)…

Tracy: T-Taemin Oppa… (I said very embarrassed of having him waiting for me for a long time)

Taemin: (He stand up and turn around to me, smiling) H-Hi Tracy… (He starts shuttering???)

Tracy: So… here I am… with you at the cafeteria… after school… (I said starting an awkward conversation)

Taemin: Yeah… so are you ready for what I want to show you?

Tracy: Yes.

Taemin hold my hand and start taking me somewhere out of the cafeteria…

Tracy POV: Oh my gosh! Is Taemin Oppa’s holding my hand? I mean his warm, soft hand is holding mine, so that mean we’re holding hands, right?

I just walk behind him holding hands, while blushing like crazy, quietly…

Taemin: (He take a glance at me and look forward, continuing walking) Why so shy, Tracy?

Tracy POV: Shoot! He caught me!

Tracy: N-Nothing, O-Oppa…

Taemin and I walk upstairs, taking me to a place I don’t know in our school. Suddenly Taemin stops walking as well as me, turn around staring straight to my eyes. Then his face start getting closer and closer to mine, I just stare at his eyes that are slowly start closing and leaning closer to my face. I slowly close my eyes as well, waiting for what’s going to happen next…

Taemin: (He whisper to me) Turn around.

Tracy: (I quickly open my eyes, finding his face a few inches away from mine and looking into his eyes) What? W-What do you mean?

Taemin: Just turn around. (He said smiling)

I turn around and he put me a blindfold, covering my eyes and leaving me very confuses…

Tracy: W-What’s wrong, Oppa?

Taemin: Shh… (He whisper in my ear, sending shivers down my spine of his hot breath) Don’t worry. You’ll love what I’ll show you… (He grabs my hand again and takes me somewhere)

Tracy POV: What’s Taemin going to show me? Is he going to me? Kill me? Aishh! Tracy calm down… nothing bad is going to happen. I trust Taemin. He won’t hurt me…

After like 3 minutes of walking upstairs to somewhere…

Taemin: We’re here, Tracy. (He said smiling, I guess)

I hear Taemin opening a door open and the wind blow into my face…

Tracy POV: Are we out-door?

Then Taemin take my blindfold off, I open my eyes finding myself seeing a beautiful view on top of a building…

Taemin: Do you like it? (I just nod my head, staring at the beautiful view, amaze)

Tracy: I-Is this the rooftop of our school, Oppa? (I said staring at his profile face and eyes that are looking at the beautiful view)

Taemin: Yes. I found it when you didn’t come this Wednesday and… (He turns his head and look into my eyes) I decided to show it to you… (He finished smiling at me)

Tracy: This is very beautiful, Taemin Oppa… (I said breaking the eye contact and looking at the beautiful view) But why? (I look at him) Why you decided to show this beautiful view… to me?

Taemin: Because… (He takes a deep breath, hold my hands and look into my eyes) I like you, Hwang Tracy… (I just stand still and shocked, staring into his eyes)

Tracy POV: What?!?!?!?!? Did Lee Taemin just say that he likes me?

Tracy: (I snap out of my thoughts) Uh… (I look at his eyes and then his hands holding mine, I look back at his eyes and then his hands holding mine again. I did this back and forth until Taemin finally speak)

Taemin: Tracy… (I look into his eyes, still shocked) You like me, right?

Tracy: (I realize I had to answer him) Uh… well I… uh… (I begin to shutter)

Taemin: Yes or no, Tracy?

Tracy: I… (Then a flashback runs through my mind)

-FLASHBACK-

Sulli slaps me hard across my face, Luna kicks my knee causing me to bend down on the floor and Amber pulls my hair back making me look at Sulli eyes...

Sulli: This will be the last time, you'll be threaten, ty . Stay away from my Taemin, stop being a stupid, ugly, pathetic ty you are and we'll all have a happy ending. Got that right? (I nods gently, Amber lets go of my hair and they all walks out of the Girls Locker Room, leaving me on the floor sobbing)

Victoria: I'm sure she wants to end up dead because she's in love with Taemin. (I heard Victoria say to Sulli, she stops in her track and stomps back to me)

Sulli: Are you in love with Taemin?! (She growls at me and I quickly shook my head)

Then Sulli claws her nails in my face, making me look up into her eyes...

Sulli: Tell me the truth. (She growls again)

Tracy: N-No, I'm not, i-in love with Taemin O-Oppa. (Then she unclaws her nails out of my face and slaps me again across my face, harder than the last slap)

Sulli: You're going to regrets everything that you've done yesterday to me.

Tracy: W-What? (I said trying to gets up on my feet again)

Sulli: Are you deft, ?!

-END OF THE FLASHBACK-

Taemin: T-Tracy? (I look at him and see that he’s worry) Are you ok? (I just nod) You don’t look like… come on. (He takes me to one of the bench) Tell me. What’s wrong?

Tracy: D-Do you know how I break my leg?

Taemin: Yes. Because you had an accident down the stairs…

Tracy: (I just shake my head) that was a lie, Oppa…

Taemin: So how did you really break your leg? (He start getting more curious)

Tracy: Sulli… and her friends… beat me up on Tuesday… at the Girls Locker Room…

Taemin: That annoying in love with me!!! (He said standing up very angry)

Tracy POV: Why he’s very angry about my leg? Oh! Because he “likes me”…

Taemin: (He sits back down and holds my hands) I’m so sorry; I wasn’t there to protect you from that annoying and her friends. Please forgive me, Tracy…

Tracy: (I chuckles) W-Why you’re sorry? It wasn’t your fault, Oppa…

Taemin: I feel deep inside that it is my fault… (He mumbles to himself)

Tracy: It’s not… (He looks up into my eyes) your fault, Taemin O-Oppa…

Taemin: Are you sure? (I just chuckles of his weirdness)

Tracy: Yes! I’m sure it’s not your fault!

Taemin: Good. (He simply said and starts playing with my fingers)

Tracy: T-The answer for your question… (He look up into my eyes) is… YES. I like you too, Taemin Oppa.

Taemin: (He smile at me really big and then his smile turn into a frown) Sadly I don’t…

Tracy: Huh? Sadly you don’t what? Like me? But you just confessed to me a few minutes ago…

Taemin: I love you, Tracy. Like you, no. Love you, with all my heart…

Tracy: (I chuckles a bit) that’s a bit cheesy… (I mumble to myself)

Taemin: But what I feel here… (He take my hand and place it on his heart) isn’t cheesy, at all. It’s real and true, only for you, Tracy…

Tracy: I-I… what do you want me to say, Oppa?

Taemin: Do you feel the exactly way? For me, Tracy?
Tracy: (I carcass his face with my hand, looking into his eyes) Y-Yes, I do…

He smiles at me, take out a blue box from his pocket and hand it to me…

Tracy: What is it?

Taemin: Just open it…

I open it and…

Necklaces.gif

(Imagine that it say Tracy and Taemin expect Janice and Rick!)

Tracy: Oh my gosh… (I said to myself, brushing my fingers on the shiny stones)

Taemin: I have the same necklace on... (He take out the exactly necklace out of his shirt and show it to me)

Tracy: So… this is a c-couple necklace?

Taemin: (He nods) Look at the back of it…

I turn the necklace around and it read Together Forever

Tracy: Together Forever… (I look up at his eyes, smiling and over-whelmed)

Then Taemin lean in slowly, so did I…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And our lips met!

For Real!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wrap my arms around his neck, he wraps his arms around my waist and we start kissing very soft yet passionately… then Taemin lean back…

Taemin: I love you, Hwang Tracy. No matter what happen. Got that? (He said hugging my waist tightly)
Tracy: I got that very clearly… (I said and presses my forehead against with his, looking into his eyes) I-I love you too, Lee Taemin…

Taemin and I lean again for another kiss but this time the kiss became more confident and a little rough yet sweet and very passionately…

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 Cheesy, right?

Sorry if you didn’t like this chapter!