A New Beginning...

Geek + Vampire= Dark, True Love?

The Next Day…

Sulli POV: So I’ve called my girls to meet with me in my house. So they might be here in two minutes…

Two minutes passed and then someone knock on my house door. I get up and open the door relieving Krystal, Amber, Luna and Victoria.

Victoria: Here we are…

Sulli: I see that. (I said smirking and letting them enter my house)

Luna: So, why you call us over your house? Do we have to do homework or something?

Sulli: (I sit down on the kitchen counter) I called you all to make a plan. Not a stupid plan like we used to do. A real plan that it got to be a success.

Amber: The name Tracy has to be included in the plan, right?

Sulli: (I just nod, smirking) shall we start planning our plan?

Krystal: Unnie, you need to rest. You’re very heart-broken of the truth Taemin Oppa told you…

Victoria: Krystal’s right, Sulli.

Luna: Please leave Tracy alone and just rest, Sulli.

Amber: Beside Tracy is in a coma. She won’t wake up soon. It’ll take time for Tracy to wake up.

Sulli: I can’t believe you’re all saying this. We promised each other to not critics each other’s ideas.

Victoria: Unfortunately, we just did. (She whisper but I heard her clearly)

Sulli: You know what? You can go back home, right now while I’ll just start planning my plan with or without you…

Victoria: Don’t be mean, Sulli.

Sulli: So, you’re going to help me with the plan? Yes or no?

Krystal: *Sigh* Yes, Unnie. I’ll help you.

Amber: I can’t believe I’m going to say this… (She whisper to herself) Yes. Krystal and I’ll help you.

Sulli: Yay! (I squeal) How about you, Luna Unnie and Victoria Unnie?

Victoria Unnie and Luna Unnie look at each other’s and then look back at me, smirking…

Victoria & Luna: Let start planning your plan!

I run to my girls and gave them a big hug…

Sulli: First of all… (I break the hug) do you think that when ty Tracy wakes up, she’s a vampire?

Amber: Well, since she didn’t die when we her blood. Then… yes.

Sulli POV: On one side I was frustrated because she’ll become a vampire like us that mean she won’t weak but very strong and fast not slow like a human. And on the other side I was glad since I already know the weapon to kill a vampire…

Sulli: Ok girls. I got the perfect plan. I know this plan going to be a success. We’ll get it started tomorrow morning, ok? (My girls nod and I told them my plan)

Night-Time…

With Taemin & -Still Asleep- Tracy in the hospital…

Taemin POV: I hope Tracy wake right now or tomorrow morning! I’m very desperate to look into her beautiful big brown eyes and kiss her soft, light-pink lips.

Taemin: Wake up, Tracy. Wake up. (I whisper in her ear and gave her a kiss on her cheek) *Sigh* I don’t know if you’re listening to me or not, but I want you to know and always know that I’ll always love you. (I rest my head on her laps) Everything I’ll do that may hurt you, I do it because I love you, Tracy. (I chuckles) I know this sound strange since we confessed to each other’s three days ago… (I start playing with her hand) I love you, Hwang Tracy…

Then I felt someone hand was place on the back of my head, I quickly look up and see Tracy opening her eyes…

Taemin: Tracy! You’re awake! (I immediately run out of her room to find Mr. Kim) Mr. Kim! (I shout once I saw him checking another patient)

Mr. Kim: Taemin? What’s wrong?

Taemin: Tracy! Tracy wakes up!

Mr. Kim: Did she say something?

Taemin: No. She only opened her eyes.

Mr. Kim: Let go and see her, then. (Mr. Kim and I run to Tracy’s room)

Once Mr. Kim and I enter Tracy’s room, we see Tracy sleeping again. Mr. Kim start checking Tracy and then she open her eyes again. I couldn’t help but smile really big when she opens her eyes…

Mr. Kim: You’re right. Tracy’s awake, Taemin. But she needs to eat after the long nap she took. Now the question is… what she’s going to eat?

Taemin: What do you mean, Mr. Kim?

Mr. Kim: We know don’t know if she’s a human or… a vampire.

Taemin: What?! Are you saying that this beautiful human whom I’ve fell in love with is now a vampire?!?!

Mr. Kim: Is possible, Taemin…

Then Tracy sits up on her bed, staring at Mr. Kim…

Tracy: (Very angry) that’s not possible!!! There’s no such thing as vampires!!! I’m not a vampire!!!

Mr. Kim: Look Ms. Tracy, Sulli and her friends attacked you, right? (She nod) They’re vampires. Real vampires. After they attacked you, it’s possible that you might be affected, Ms. Tracy…

Tracy: Vampires do exist? (Mr. Kim and I nod) How do you know, Taemin Oppa? Are you a vampire too or something?

Taemin: (I bite my lower lips and look into her eyes) Yes. I’m a vampire.

Tracy: (She squint her eyes) Prove it.

I get the bag of blood Tracy have beside her bed and start drinking the blood half way. After drinking the blood, I look at Tracy Who’s completely scared- with my fangs out and blood running down my mouth…

Tracy: Um… (She her lips, staring at me) can I have little bit of blood, please?

Taemin: Can Tracy drink a bit of blood too, Mr. Kim?

Mr. Kim: Yes. Let her drink a bit of blood.

I hand Tracy the bag of blood, she snatch it out of my hand and start drinking the blood like crazy…

Tracy: (She stop drinking and stare at us, in shock) Oh my god! I’m a vampire, too!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________